Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 137 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#28967 - 29/09/07 05:11 PM Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures)
ripcurl2151 Offline

Loc: NJ
just read what happened nancy. sorry to hear about it. i know how much you put into the sexy xe. glad to hear you are ok though.

#28968 - 29/09/07 05:19 PM Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Rickster43:
The Tires Look Great...If I was you, I would take those off, and save them for your next X or Sell Them...and also, save the Calmini Skid Plate and Sell it !!!
well she's got a full set of shrock skids and sliders under there too. and nancy, if you want to sell the tires, keep me in mind. i just got my body lift and will be looking for a set of 33's soon.

#28969 - 29/09/07 07:03 PM Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures)
krisjon Offline

Loc: San Diego (formerly Oahu, Hawa...
Quote:
Originally posted by Nancy21:
I got in a car accident yesterday. Pretty sure my X is totaled. Someone T-boned me and I ran into a steel pole. I'm so sad frown
I'll post up pictures in a couple days.
I might get a new one after deployment. Either that or a Titan... they're pretty sexy wink
Either way i'm gonna miss it.

*Finally had a chance to get to the yard and take a couple pictures and get all my things out of it. It's definately a total loss.The whole frame was bent. Drivers side rear got an extra 2 inches of lift on it! hehe I made out on it a little bit, so it's kinda bitter sweet. But i am gonna miss it!!! It was good to me smile

Sorry about your truck Nancy, but I'm surprised it's a total. It doesn't look that bad.

#28970 - 10/10/07 12:47 PM Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures)
Anonymous
Unregistered

I know it is a bit late, but I am sorry to hear about your X and I'm glad you are ok. Keep us posted.

#28971 - 10/10/07 04:38 PM Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures)
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
Any chance you can get your sliders and stuff off of it? You could sell them and make some $$

#28972 - 17/10/07 12:37 PM Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures)
k_enn Offline

Loc: Northern New Jersey
Just saw this thread, and sorry to hear about the X. You had just gotten it nicely modded and now its killed.

FWIW, if you still plan to do wheeling like you used to do in Pa, give a serious look at another X. We know you want the more power that comes with the newer one and the optional locker. smile As for the Titan, they are nice but they are big. Plenty of power in them, but there are a bunch of trails back home that you could not fit on.

Wishing you well and safety in your deployment.

k_enn

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal