Hey guys, first off I did a search and nothing was to helpful since I dont really know anything about what im doing eletrical wise. Most importantly I would love to get a mount for the ipod that I could hook it up where most people have them in their X next to the radio (I have the XE set up.) Now is this hard to do, by hard I mean someone who doesn't fool with the inside sections of his truck. Also what is the best mount to get for the job, is it cheaper to build my own..suggestions. Alright so thats what I want to do and I have a itrip type thing and all that I dont like cause it doesnt work well, so that brings me to my next questions which may be way to hard for me to install but thats why im asking, I believe I read something while searching that I could somehow hook it up into my radio so that I wouldn't need to itrip it. Also does this.... http://sik.com/imp.php ...do that or does this just charge it and does all it take is plug it into the cig holder and then into the pod. Sory about all the questions, just not to sure what im doing here, thanks guys.