Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 137 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#30411 - 05/07/05 06:27 PM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
Anonymous
Unregistered

i sincerely wish I knew about this feature before I mounted my amps on that seat

#30412 - 05/07/05 07:10 PM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
You should go back to the place that sold you the truck and smack the person who sold it to you in the head.

Honestly though. Get to know your truck by at least thumbing through the manual.

#30413 - 05/07/05 09:10 PM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I bought it used without a manual frown

#30414 - 06/07/05 08:31 AM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
Anonymous
Unregistered

If you put them inbetween the folded seat and the front seats they make a nice "prop" for a pillow when sleeping.

Infact, I did that this weekend when I got too drunk to set up my tent. laugh

#30415 - 06/07/05 11:02 AM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
Anonymous
Unregistered

being 5'10 i have my seat all the way back.. so my cushions dont fit very well behind the seat the way you all are describing.. unless im just not smooshing them enough smile i just toss them in the garage.. i dont cart around anyone anyway besides the dogs laugh

#30416 - 07/07/05 05:35 AM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
Anonymous
Unregistered

if i had a net for the cargo basket on the roof, i think that could be a good place to stick the cushions.......provided it's not raining or snowing. On the very rare ocasion that I do take the cushions out though, I usually keep them in my garage.

#30417 - 07/07/05 10:13 AM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
BlueSky Offline

Loc: Georgia
Quote:
Originally posted by OnyxXterra:
if i had a net for the cargo basket on the roof, i think that could be a good place to stick the cushions.......provided it's not raining or snowing. On the very rare ocasion that I do take the cushions out though, I usually keep them in my garage.
The basket is where I put 'em. Use bungies if you don't have the net, and wrap the cushions in plastic (trash bags should work) to keep them dry.

For those who might not have their owner's manual, Alpine Tribe has provided links to them.

#30418 - 09/07/05 04:37 PM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
Anonymous
Unregistered

provided you dont have anything on the floor already, i spin them around and put the skinny side under the front seat and they fit nicely on the floor. As long as you arent extremely tall.

#30419 - 10/07/05 10:13 AM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I tuck them behind the frontseats also

#30420 - 10/07/05 10:45 AM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
DocNo Offline

Loc: NoVA
Quote:
Originally posted by beefums:
I bought it used without a manual frown
http://www.nissan-techinfo.com/nissan/

#30421 - 10/07/05 01:19 PM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
Anonymous
Unregistered

wow i didnt know so many people didnt know about the seats-its kinda funny

#30422 - 10/07/05 01:44 PM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
Anonymous
Unregistered

In my truck, the left rear seat cushion is usually standing on edge and bungied to the back of the right rear seat back. The back of the left seat is then laid down with a blanket on it. This is where my dog usually lays when she's going for a ride. The right rear seat is where my daughter sits.

As far as where do I store the rear seat cushions if I want to lay both seats down? I usually take them out and leave them in the garage. I have the drivers seat back or leaned far enough that a cushion won't fit between the back of the drivers seat and the head rest of the left rear seat when it's laid down. So I just take them out and leave them in the garage. Nissan really needs to come up with a better solution for this one...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal