Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#309406 - 21/09/05 09:36 AM Re: TV's in headrests
Anonymous
Unregistered

Checking in on the discussion, I like his TV's, I have a 6.5 inch screen for a stereo, so I can't throw bling-stones.

As for the whole "racial" thing, I think it's silly to get all worked up over it. He was clearly being silly on an internet message board. No, I am not just standing up for him because he is a fellow Red Sox fan. I'd stand up for pretty much anybody except a Yankees fan.

#309407 - 21/09/05 09:38 AM Re: TV's in headrests
Anonymous
Unregistered

nice! finally a sense of humor. thank you sir, and ditto on the yankees fans.

#309408 - 21/09/05 09:47 AM Re: TV's in headrests
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm not even sure why we're having this conversation. If you consider a couple screens in the headrests "bling" than you are either to poor to have them yourself, jealous, or don't have kids..

There's plenty of things considered bling, but screens in the car are so common now, they've lost that bling'n feeling...

I once caught an episode of Pimp My Ride where they put tv screens in the front bumper....now thats some unuseful but flashy stuff...Bling bling..

#309409 - 21/09/05 09:56 AM Re: TV's in headrests
Anonymous
Unregistered

dude, you just admitted to watching pimp my ride! jk - if i can afford an '05 i can probably afford the spinning hubcraps at pep boys too. Dem joints is hot yo! dey look nicey nice with my ricey rice LED window washer fluid sprayers son!

#309410 - 22/09/05 01:35 AM Re: TV's in headrests
ChuckH Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
Well, I don't believe in putting them in for kids as I feel kids should be doing more educational things in the car instead of sitting there watching movies that make them stupid, but you did do a nice job on the install.

As long as YOU aren't watching movies while you drive!

#309411 - 22/09/05 04:59 AM Re: TV's in headrests
Anonymous
Unregistered

Nothing like being stuck in 5pm traffic and moving at 3 mph and being able to sit back, flick on your car TV and watch the 5 o'clock news. Tottaly priceless. Makes the whole traffic slowdown less of a hassle after a hard day at work. I love my in-dash TV.

#309412 - 22/09/05 09:58 AM Re: TV's in headrests
Anonymous
Unregistered

Tell me about it Waverider, I still hope for redlights on occasion (but the thing's still new, so this may not last).

Between DVD, XM radio, AM/FM, CD's, MP3 CD's, MP3 DVD's, and my iPod, I feel like I'm all set for in-car entertainment...now if I could get that XBox. Surely that must count for bling...

#309413 - 22/09/05 10:06 AM Re: TV's in headrests
Anonymous
Unregistered

blingity bling bling bling!
the bling king strikes again! [Too much XOC]

#309414 - 22/09/05 10:46 AM Re: TV's in headrests
Anonymous
Unregistered

I forgot to mention that I BLAST Snoop and Dre from those red lights. OH f'sho!

#309415 - 22/09/05 10:49 AM Re: TV's in headrests
Anonymous
Unregistered

Fo Sheezy Son! gotta be boom banging at the lights B! 1,2,3 into the 4, Snoop doggy dog and Dr. dre at the door! I stop at the lights so all de beeatches can peek my spinnaz spinning yo!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Adam, fastdrmr, Gonzo-2, Smith 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal