Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#312496 - 18/01/08 11:55 AM Air bag control module-- HELP!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello all.....
Has anyone had the experience I am having trying to get a new airbag controller for my 04. It was wrecked on November 14th. The passenger side bag deployed and the passenger side seatbelt tensioner has the belt locked up. The body shop finally gave it to me just the other day after having me sign a waiver that basicly says I know I could be killed in a collision due to no airbags. I had to have a car. The controller has been on backorder since November 20! I have talked to Nissan North America and they are NO help. One of them actually told me it could be 6 months or more before I see one. The parts guy here in town that ordered for the body shop said there is one in the world right now in Hawaii and that dealer won't part with it. I am at my wits end with this. Does anyone have any ideas? I can't believe with as many of these that are on the road, Nissan does such a POOR job at parts support.

Thanks, Jeff

#312497 - 19/01/08 01:19 PM Re: Air bag control module-- HELP!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well I do wish you the best of luck till the part comes in. Had my head gasket blow at 10K and 11 months of ownership. Took Nissan two weeks to get the gasket, since they were changing manufacturers at the time due to poor quality from original manufacturer. I forget which TSB# it was.

Moderator:  Adam, fastdrmr, Gonzo-2, Smith 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal