2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#315886 - 01/04/03 09:08 PM Re: Anyone up for a run?
pinoy Offline

Loc: TinleyPark, IL.
Sent you guys each a cd with the pics. yesterday. You should be getting them in the next couple of days. Someone post Lawrence doing his balanceing beam act. laugh

We rode the creek (dropped in after the tubes) and finally got our revenge on that damm hill at the end. Placing our tires inches away from the side of the cliff (after the hillclimb/creek) was a major adrenaline rush!

I'm thinking that noise is coming from the front axleshafts from the prior run when I messed up the diff. just never looked into it. this was the first time I used 4 wheel drive since then. Opened the diff. cover and gears look good, opened the manual hubs and they look good also. axelshafts are the only thing not replaced since.

Yes the curse continues still can't seem to brake the 3 Xterra record, Oh almost forgot to mention, Takeabreath gave out free matchbox Xterra's to everyone that showed up on this run. cool (my newest mod!)

Glad to hear the truck is O.K. I had a blast!!!
Just one question, I thought we were going to take it easy on this trip. [LOL]

TrailX -- I forgot to ask you. Where did you get that cool level guage at?

#315887 - 02/04/03 06:29 AM Re: Anyone up for a run?
taxxman2k Offline

Loc: Indianapolis, IN
I wanna see pics!

Pinoy, guess your just gonna have to suck it up and get a solid axle under that thing!

#315888 - 02/04/03 04:23 PM Re: Anyone up for a run?
jnacey Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL
hey guys, i'll soon probably join you on some of these runs. I just got a 2002 SE S/C and i'm modding it up a little bit. I was just wondering how hard Badlands is. Would it be doable for a first time off-roader?

#315889 - 04/04/03 07:15 AM Re: Anyone up for a run?
rfritz Offline

Loc: Indianapolis
Sure - As long as you take off your mud flaps and step rails you should be fine!

#315890 - 04/04/03 07:24 AM Re: Anyone up for a run?
jnacey Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL
nice. I know badlands is in the area, but what are some other local trails. I know that there's Silver Lake or somethin, like a sand trail in MI, but other than that I have no idea.

#315891 - 04/04/03 07:41 AM Re: Anyone up for a run?
rfritz Offline

Loc: Indianapolis
I think next time we should go to Haspin Acres - I hate to start another run thread since I have a knack of never making it. :rolleyes: Anyone else want to start one?

#315892 - 06/04/03 04:17 PM Re: Anyone up for a run?
TrialsX Offline

Loc: Florida
I got my level gauge (inclinometer) from four wheel drive. It's a jeep catalog, but they had what I wanted.

www.4wd.com

#315893 - 07/04/03 06:23 AM Re: Anyone up for a run?
taxxman2k Offline

Loc: Indianapolis, IN
Quote:
Originally posted by rfritz:
I think next time we should go to Haspin Acres - I hate to start another run thread since I have a knack of never making it. :rolleyes: Anyone else want to start one?
No kidding! LOL! I will be running to attica some time next month. Doing quarry and green trail testing out the new ride once I get it back together. I will keep you all posted.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Mapman 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal