2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#316647 - 29/08/03 08:24 PM Packers Plates
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Do any of you Wisconsin people have Packers plates? I am out of the Navy in 88 days and on my way back to Wisconsin (Lake Geneva area) for good. I am in the process of re-registering my X in WI and am going to spring for the Packers plates. If you have them, what do you have for your personalization? Does anyone know of a site that has all of the taken ones posted? I will be meeting up with you guys on an xcursion when I get back. Till then, take care.

#316648 - 02/09/03 06:44 AM Re: Packers Plates
maximusdelirious Offline

Loc: Lake Mills, WI
Quote:
Originally posted by lincolnnellie:
Do any of you Wisconsin people have Packers plates? I am out of the Navy in 88 days and on my way back to Wisconsin (Lake Geneva area) for good. I am in the process of re-registering my X in WI and am going to spring for the Packers plates. If you have them, what do you have for your personalization? Does anyone know of a site that has all of the taken ones posted? I will be meeting up with you guys on an xcursion when I get back. Till then, take care.
The packer plates are treated as special edition plates. If you want to add personal it costs extra I believe and there is nowhere that has a list, but when you go to register they can tell you if what you have chosen is taken or not. Take several options with. then you will be able to quickly decide at the counter what you want. You can also call the 800 number on the website, WI DOT Registration , although the site is down for some reason. they can also tell you over the phone if yours is taken. [Wave]

#316649 - 03/09/03 01:30 PM Re: Packers Plates
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Thanks....

Moderator:  Mapman 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal