2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 80 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#317176 - 28/01/04 10:15 AM baraboo/wisconsin dells
Close1 Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Hey guys I am wondering if any of you know of some good places to stay in or around baraboo. I am going out there for the weekend to take my girlfriend snowboarding/horseback riding and what not. I was looking for some cabins or a decent place to stay that has a hot tub(since it shouldn't be buisy) or hot tub suites laugh

#317177 - 28/01/04 11:11 AM Re: baraboo/wisconsin dells
Mapman Offline

Loc: Crystal Lake, IL
I'm going tubing at Cascade Mountain this weekend, we are staying just North of Baraboo near the Dells. I'm not sure what the name of the Motel we are staying at but it has a hot tub, I can give you the number if you want. It's $55 a night! My buddy described the motel as nothing special but they don't give them a hard time about cocktails in the pool area!

Look for the Silver X with stickers all over it and brand spanking new Shrockwork bumper on it!

-Erik

http://midwestxterraowners.com/

#317178 - 28/01/04 11:20 AM Re: baraboo/wisconsin dells
Close1 Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
EAP- yeah I would be interested in where it is. We are planning on going to either devil's head or cascade to go boarding. maybe we can get together for some wheeling! i am not real familiar with the area but i am sure there has to be something out there!

and i would really like to check out that bumper in person. i think that has delayed my purchase.

#317179 - 28/01/04 12:03 PM Re: baraboo/wisconsin dells
Mapman Offline

Loc: Crystal Lake, IL
207 West Munroe Street
PO Box 146
Lake Delton, WI 53940
Phone Number (608) 254-2800

I guess they answer the phone pretty casually, no stating the Motel name and such, my wife actually thought she had the wrong number the first time she called!

We won't be arriving till Saturday morning and we are going straight to Cascade mountain. Then we'll be at the motel in the evening. Sunday we have to make a stop then head straight home, so I don't think I'll have time for any wheeling, but if you stay at the motel, we'll have to try and meet up!

http://midwestxterraowners.com/

Moderator:  Mapman 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal