shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#317322 - 05/05/05 10:31 PM Central Indiana Nissan Service Center Suggestions?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Does anyone know of any good, reputable dealerships near Indianapolis? I bought my X in January in Merrilville. It had quite a few problems when I got it, so I took it back to where I bought it, Carmax, and insisted they take it to the dealer. Well, i'm pretty sure they were all in-ca-hoots cause all the problems were still there after taking it back 3 times. Being a mechanic myself it really pisses me off when I get screwed like that. Meanwhile, the list of problems keeps growing, thank god I bought the extended warranty. Thanks for any help!

#317323 - 06/05/05 02:15 PM Re: Central Indiana Nissan Service Center Suggestions?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I've been mostly happy with Tom Wood Nissan on 96th St.

#317324 - 06/05/05 07:19 PM Re: Central Indiana Nissan Service Center Suggestions?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I recommend either Tom Wood Nissan on the NE side of Indy (96th ST and Keystone Ave). Or Hubler Nissan which is on the southside (S. US 31)

Tom Wood is a little more expensive since its so close to Carmel.

#317325 - 06/05/05 07:53 PM Re: Central Indiana Nissan Service Center Suggestions?
BigTom Offline

Loc: Brownsburg, Indiana
I have always gone to Collins Nissan on Pike Plaza and Lafayette road. Thats where I bought mine and have taken there for any recalls or problems I have had. They seem honest and pretty fast too.

#317326 - 06/05/05 09:28 PM Re: Central Indiana Nissan Service Center Suggestions?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for the info! I'm moving back to the north side next week. I'll be sure to tell the folks at Tom Wood you guys recommended them. Have any of you had any service bulletin work done there? I know most dealers hate those because they can easily turn into recalls if they do too many of them. I've got the drive shaft bearing noise problem. I verified it with a stethescope per the bulletin before I took it in last time, the service rep lied right to my face when I went to pick it up, telling me, "this service bulletin has absolutely nothing to do with the noise you're hearing". That's after they told me they didn't hear anything the previous 2 times. I'm hoping that being close to Carmel they will provide better service. Also, would any of you consider it unusual for a rear main seal to be leaking at 36K miles? Are there any outings being planned for the area any time soon?
Thanks!

#317327 - 06/05/05 09:46 PM Re: Central Indiana Nissan Service Center Suggestions?
Anonymous
Unregistered

all i want to know, is, are you all memebers of mxo, and if not, why not?

#317328 - 07/05/05 07:01 PM Re: Central Indiana Nissan Service Center Suggestions?
BigTom Offline

Loc: Brownsburg, Indiana
ummm, yes. :p [LOL]

#317329 - 07/05/05 10:05 PM Re: Central Indiana Nissan Service Center Suggestions?
Anonymous
Unregistered

nope...... [Freak] how do i join?

#317330 - 08/05/05 12:39 PM Re: Central Indiana Nissan Service Center Suggestions?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Moderator:  Mapman 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal