2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#318107 - 03/12/07 08:26 PM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

Aaron, you have a pm

#318108 - 04/12/07 06:45 AM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
MadManX Offline

Loc: Maricopa, AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by penski61:
well i dont know if im offically part of swanky but i did get my tires pee'd on by the queen bee herself D along with Brent , hopefully not at the same time lol , still amazed D was able to get the tire lol , if its cool with you guys i should be able to make the actual party
Yeah I got all 5 of mine taged at Fat Tire... Even the one on the carrier. laugh

I gotta hunt down some more lights and see if I can get the Fronty decked out on the little 400w inverter. I might have to buy lights since everything I had that worked ended up on the X... Anyone know of any sales this week for lights?

-MadManX
- "Fully Shrocked" by ShrockWorks
- Ramsey 9000UT Winch w/ Synthetic Cable
2007 Red NISMO Frontier
- ShrockWorks Full Underside Armor
- ShrockWorks "Modified" Rock Sliders

#318109 - 04/12/07 08:26 AM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

Party will be catered by Baja Fresh. Please bring beverages of your choice!!!

Don't forget to go out and get a gift for the exchange!!!!!!! $25 or less and wrap it up nice and pretty.

#318110 - 05/12/07 12:35 PM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm not going to make it to the light parade, but I'll be going to the party. I'll bring a gift for the gift exchange, as well as my membership dues...

#318111 - 06/12/07 01:44 PM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by AZ-Ted:
I'm not going to make it to the light parade, but I'll be going to the party. I'll bring a gift for the gift exchange, as well as my membership dues...
[ThumbsUp]

#318112 - 06/12/07 03:53 PM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sorry I'm chiming in so late. I'm hoping to make both, but won't know until last minute. I was invited to do Ajax Saturday with a church group and committed a couple of weeks ago. Do I need to bring anything? One more thing, how's everyone hooking up their lights. I mean the best way since I keep killing fuses in the inverter. Some lights are LEDs which don't use much, but some are not and I have no idea how much juice they're using. The inverter is 250 watts, but through a power plug it only gives 100 watts. Should I upgrade to a stronger inverter?

#318113 - 06/12/07 05:33 PM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

Get a 400w inverter and you should be fine.

Just bring beverage or desert of your choice, food is being done like last year (Baja Fresh).

Hope to see ya there!!

#318114 - 06/12/07 06:20 PM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

for the elephant exchange, what do we need to get?

#318115 - 06/12/07 06:33 PM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

an elephant duh :rolleyes: jk , i think he said something automotive up to $25

#318116 - 06/12/07 06:42 PM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

be careful what u wish for, u might get it

#318117 - 06/12/07 06:48 PM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

Looks like I'll be there for both events Satutday. The trip to Ajax was just cancelled on the account of possible rain. [Crybaby] Pfffft, weaklings. Hell, that would have been the best time to go. That church group needs to be shown a thing or two wink

What'cha'll want for Xmas?............

Uh, under $25 that is.

#318118 - 06/12/07 07:02 PM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

H e double hockey sticks and church dont mix!
[Uh Oh !]

#318119 - 06/12/07 07:04 PM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by SoldierX:
Looks like I'll be there for both events Satutday. The trip to Ajax was just cancelled on the account of possible rain. [Crybaby] Pfffft, weaklings. Hell, that would have been the best time to go. That church group needs to be shown a thing or two wink

What'cha'll want for Xmas?............

Uh, under $25 that is.
Yayyy!! Georgie's gonna make it! Another kick a$$ Gen1 besides me and pluvo.

I want my SAS done for Xmas pleeeeeeaaasse!

#318120 - 06/12/07 07:32 PM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yah, I'll do your SAS right after you do mine laugh

#318121 - 07/12/07 06:05 AM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yaaaaaaaa .... Shouldnt we do my SAS first ! that would make it the first SASed Gen2 in the club. laugh

#318122 - 07/12/07 11:39 AM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'll be coming for the party and probably for the light parade too.

#318123 - 07/12/07 11:43 AM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

[ThumbsUp]

Signing off 4 the weekend. If you need to contact me call 480-251-7976

My address again:

Los Racimos Condos
540 N May St #1049
Mesa, AZ. 85201

See you all at 5:00pm on Staurday!

#318124 - 07/12/07 04:56 PM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
...One more thing, how's everyone hooking up their lights? I mean the best way since I keep killing fuses in the inverter. Some lights are LEDs which don't use much, but some are not and I have no idea how much juice they're using. The inverter is 250 watts, but through a power plug it only gives 100 watts. Should I upgrade to a stronger inverter?
This is a bit late & probably more info than you need, but...

400W is the biggest inverter you can run off of a 12v outlet & even then I wouldn't run it at more than 80% load. The outlet fuses (& inverter too) are 20A (I think) so that shouldn't be a problem.

Remember: Watts / Volts = Amps

Rope lights are about 35W & .3A per 18' length. Most lighted wreaths, strings of 100 mini lights & 20" light 'sculptures' run about 40W & .33A. LED lights run about 1/10th draw for the same number of lights. With 200W available (250W @ 80%) you're looking at about 5 sets of lights or so.

I'm running a trio of 400W inverters with ~200W the biggest load on any one inverter.

If you need lights, try Big Lots. It's kinda ghetto, but the have a bunch of stuff really cheap. Personally, I like to stock up after Xmas @ 75% off. laugh

#318125 - 07/12/07 06:40 PM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have more than one power outlet in the vehicle. Can I run another inverter from another point in the vehicle, or is that still an overload? Power plugs in the dash, center console and in the rear panel. Never done this before, but I did blow a fuse. I'm looking for a replacement fuse, but will probably have to look in town tomorrow, it takes 35A fuses.

#318126 - 07/12/07 08:58 PM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

Are we going to have an official (or unofficial) meeting tomorrow? I'd like to discuss the coming events for next year - meetings and Xcursions. Another item of interest is the maintenance of the website.

#318127 - 07/12/07 09:00 PM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I have more than one power outlet in the vehicle. Can I run another inverter from another point in the vehicle, or is that still an overload? Power plugs in the dash, center console and in the rear panel. Never done this before, but I did blow a fuse. I'm looking for a replacement fuse, but will probably have to look in town tomorrow, it takes 35A fuses.
I would think all of the outlets share the same circuit, sharing that 35A fuse.

Keep away from the rope lights, they suck a lot of current, it could be just because there are lights every inch or so, instead of every 4-6 inches apart.

Can't wait to have you all over tomorrow and see the pretty lights, Terra's going to think she's getting an X for her X-mas, that's what she calls anything Christmas related this year "My X-mas". smile

#318128 - 07/12/07 09:50 PM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

Actually I'm going to come to the parade, getting all the lights set up tomorrow, I hope

#318129 - 08/12/07 05:41 AM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm sure that the accessory outlets are on a seperate circuit from the lighter outlet but I don't know whether or not those two share a circuit. I seem to recall reading posts about them failing seperately so I'm inclined to think they're independant.

As for multiple inverters, I'm running 3 - 1 off the rear outlet, 1 off the front outlet & one under the hood off the battery. Most 400W inverters come with both 12v & batery clamp hookups.

I've had good luck with rope lights so far (knock wood) & think they look pretty cool.

#318130 - 08/12/07 09:54 PM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks everyone for coming over. We had a great time.

Merry X-Mas!!!

#318131 - 09/12/07 07:07 AM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

hey guys im sorry i didnt show or call clubfrontier ran edwards park , well it was snowing 3 trucks got stuck in mud and one just about fell off the side of a cliff cause he just about slide off , and my phone died , all in all it was a good trip , but like i said sorry for not showing

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal