2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#32148 - 14/09/05 05:54 PM Look at this
Anonymous
Unregistered

Look at this X on ebay it is completely rhino lined out side. It looks bad but will serve its purpose http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2001-Niss...1QQcmdZViewItem

#32149 - 15/09/05 06:37 AM Re: Look at this
xterraintx Offline

Loc: Eddy, TX..
That is one fugly truck frown

What's with the red boots on the transfer and shift levers???

Can anyone tell what kind of snokel that is? Looks kind of funny as to how it connects to the airbox.

No offense to the owner, if on this board, but you will have a hard time selling this one.

#32150 - 15/09/05 06:56 AM Re: Look at this
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think he will sell this just fine to someone that would use it for it's intended purpose. I doubt he'll sell it to a soccer mom though.

#32151 - 15/09/05 07:15 AM Re: Look at this
Anonymous
Unregistered

did you read the part about "also gets good gas mileage"??? If that's try why can s/he "no longer afford to keep it"?

#32152 - 15/09/05 07:16 AM Re: Look at this
jerseydevi1 Offline

Loc: Yorktown, VA USA
I believe he is a VAXC member...

#32153 - 15/09/05 07:55 AM Re: Look at this
Anonymous
Unregistered

oh please, if this board sucks dont read it.

#32154 - 15/09/05 07:58 AM Re: Look at this
jerseydevi1 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Redsox1113:
oh please, if this board sucks dont read it.
Hey, Mister 61 posts, notice that was his first? Pay attention before you get your panties in a bunch.

#32155 - 15/09/05 08:00 AM Re: Look at this
Anonymous
Unregistered

wow, who pissed in your wheaties?

what does the number of posts have to do with anything?

if he doesnt like it he doesnt have to read it, are you his dad or something?

#32156 - 15/09/05 08:14 AM Re: Look at this
jerseydevi1 Offline

nope, just hate loudmouth redsox fans....

laugh

#32157 - 15/09/05 08:41 AM Re: Look at this
Anonymous
Unregistered

oh well, noone is perfect. you can still be my friend.
cool

#32158 - 15/09/05 08:46 AM Re: Look at this
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
Personally I like it...has a very utilitarian look to it...

#32159 - 15/09/05 09:58 AM Re: Look at this
xterraintx Offline

I still think it's fugly and he will not sell it very easily and tradein will be hard. Why did he not post it here for sale or did he? May be a good deal for a 4x2 owner looking for 4x4. Hopefully he will make me wrong and sell it fast if he needs to.

I was not bad mouthing the Snorkel... did not even realize from the pic that it was "MacGuyverized" just a different hookup. I was actually looking for the source as I thought it may be modified. A friend has an H2 and wants a snorkel. TJM and ARB only have them for H1's. I figured there was another manufacturer that could be a source.

#32160 - 15/09/05 10:08 AM Re: Look at this
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think the truck is bad ass. If I already didn't have an X, I'd buy it. That's a hell of a deal for what's he asking. Must want to get rid of it quick.

#32161 - 15/09/05 12:36 PM Re: Look at this
Anonymous
Unregistered

Nothing wrong with a Herculiner'ed truck. I was the first to do it to a Nissan and I'll do it again to every trail truck I build.

#32162 - 15/09/05 01:16 PM Re: Look at this
xterraintx Offline

OK, what is the reasoning behind herculining the entire truck? I can see rocker panels to prevent scratching them on a daily driver. maybe a few other little parts.

I know some rally guys do that or dull the hoods because of glare.

If it's a trail rig I guess no reason not to but if it's really a trail rig why worry about scratches? It's probably not a detriment to resale on a true trail rig but is this "X" truly a trail rig to be purchased for $6K plus?

What about dirt... isn't it harder to get off the lining stuff vice just paint?

I guess I'm just getting to old, set in my ways and can't reason it?????????????????????????

#32163 - 15/09/05 01:41 PM Re: Look at this
Anonymous
Unregistered

if you know anything about snorkels, it is not wise to make your own unles you have a very good design. The "300.00" ones are designed to force out the water when driving at high speeds during a rain storm. Even most cleverly designed back yard snorkels will do more harm than good by sucking water directly into the engine. Not that I haven't seen some work, but the ones that I've seen are damn fugly. I agree, that's a fugly truck and that jackass from wherever he is can suck it. It does look like a decent trail rig. No flash, just function, but he'll never get what he wants for it.

#32164 - 15/09/05 01:51 PM Re: Look at this
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by PANissanX:
if you know anything about snorkels, it is not wise to make your own unles you have a very good design. The "300.00" ones are designed to force out the water when driving at high speeds during a rain storm. Even most cleverly designed back yard snorkels will do more harm than good by sucking water directly into the engine. Not that I haven't seen some work, but the ones that I've seen are damn fugly. I agree, that's a fugly truck and that jackass from wherever he is can suck it. It does look like a decent trail rig. No flash, just function, but he'll never get what he wants for it.
I'd have to say that he must of done something right, the truck seems to be running just fine.

And I think your mother is fugly and you can suck it. Jackass.

#32165 - 15/09/05 04:12 PM Re: Look at this
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Doug703:
Quote:
Originally posted by PANissanX:
[b]if you know anything about snorkels, it is not wise to make your own unles you have a very good design. The "300.00" ones are designed to force out the water when driving at high speeds during a rain storm. Even most cleverly designed back yard snorkels will do more harm than good by sucking water directly into the engine. Not that I haven't seen some work, but the ones that I've seen are damn fugly. I agree, that's a fugly truck and that jackass from wherever he is can suck it. It does look like a decent trail rig. No flash, just function, but he'll never get what he wants for it.
I'd have to say that he must of done something right, the truck seems to be running just fine.

And I think your mother is fugly and you can suck it. Jackass.[/b]
[LOL] [LOL]

#32166 - 15/09/05 04:19 PM Re: Look at this
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I agree, that's a fugly truck and that jackass from wherever he is can suck it.
Quote:

And I think your mother is fugly and you can suck it. Jackass.
Quote:
[LOL] [LOL]
[LOL] [LOL]
I love to end sentences with, "jackass" also. [ThumbsUp]

#32167 - 15/09/05 04:54 PM Re: Look at this
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
I did not know Shrockworks made a stainless steel skid

#32168 - 15/09/05 06:24 PM Re: Look at this
Anonymous
Unregistered

PANissanX??? What does that stand for Pansy Ass?

This post was brought to my attention otherwise I would not be on this site just because of pansy assed jackasses like yourself making stupid comments like that. Just because you probably attemtped to make a snorkel and failed doesn't mean you need to bash those that have a working snorkel. It's amazing how people can grow huge balls behind the cover of the internet.

The stainless steel sliders on that truck were fabbed up by the owner and like the snorkel has been trail tested and proved.

[Finger]

#32169 - 15/09/05 06:33 PM Re: Look at this
XOC Offline
Admin

Not talking about those.. I am talking about this

"3" Automotive Customizers Suspension lift, 2" Performance Accessories body lift, Flowmaster 40 Series cat back exhaust, fully functional snorkle air intake, 33x12.50 Dunlop Mud Rover tires with over 50% tread left, Shrockworks front winch mount bumper with headlight guards, (2) Hella 500 off road lights on front bumper, (4) Hella 500 off road lights on custom light back on roof rack, (2) 55 watt back up lights mounted to rear of roof rack, Automotive Customizers idler arm brace, bronze idler arm bushings, brand new Rancho 5000 shocks on all 4 corners, custom stainless steel rocker guards, Shrockworks stainless steel front skidplate, custom shimmed rear limited slip(greatly improved over stock), Nissan Xterra factory grey and black neoprene fron seat covers, exterior has been fully Herculiner bed lined(excellent againt rust protection, scratches, etc.., interior is in excellent condition. "

Quote:
Originally posted by XterraTuff:
The stainless steel sliders on that truck were fabbed up by the owner and like the snorkel has been trail tested and proved.

[Finger]

#32170 - 15/09/05 07:09 PM Re: Look at this
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Admin:
I did not know Shrockworks made a stainless steel skid
located on this page on the shrockworks site, under "bumper accessories" $124

http://www.shrockworks.com/nisbumper.htm

and a pic from the site

#32171 - 15/09/05 07:35 PM Re: Look at this
XOC Offline
Admin

Cool..

I did not hear that he was making a SS skid for the bumper.

#32172 - 15/09/05 07:45 PM Re: Look at this
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Admin:
Cool..

I did not hear that he was making a SS skid for the bumper.
a lot of people don't know about it. I believe he made it when he came out w/ the 2" BL version. I know someone that ordered a bumper and when I asked if he got the skid w/ it, he said he had no idea.....that was in June of this year.

I think that spalind has one as well.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal