2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#322745 - 31/01/06 01:03 PM February meeting
NOSUP4U Offline

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
When was the Feb meeting? Can we update the homepage?

Thanks!
Mark

#322746 - 31/01/06 04:34 PM Re: February meeting
NOSUP4U Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Conundrum:
Unfortunately I can't update from work and I'm remodeling every night, but I will do what I can to have the minutes as well as the Feb information updated this weekend, sorry for the delay.

Adam
No worries smile I've just been out of town a lot the last few weeks, and realized its February tomorrow and I wanted to make sure I didn't schedule something over the meeting. I thought we said it was the 17th, is that right?

Mark

#322747 - 31/01/06 04:57 PM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

I know we mentioned a mod day the weekend after the Super Bowl and then the Box Canyon run the following weekend.

Is the mod day also the meeting?

#322748 - 01/02/06 06:49 AM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Gbizzle:

Members Present: Dan, Mark, Shannon, Scott, Linda, Ty with work partner Derek, and newest voted in member Dave, and myself too.
New Faces: Sinagua, Michelle and son
--and this other guy driving a green toyota, hmm let me think-no xterra-not a member-comes to every meeting and xcursion-damn I love travis [LOL]

Agenda: February Meeting will be on Feb 11.-location has yet to be determined. I will be a mod day/meeting I am planning on a body lift, dan also along with other goodies he may have by then. Sinagua could possibly have a lift.
The February Xcursion will be the following weekend the 18th to the Florence area to do the coke ovens.
Also another topic for members to be aware of is that in February nominations for future club board of directors are to be made so that at the meeting in March a vote can take place. So if you feel someone will be the most capable leader for the club as President, Vice President and Secretary please have your nominations ready.
It was nice to meet the new faces and to see Mark and Shannon who recently had to replace the transmission on the X, taking it on its maiden voyage last night from phx to peoria.

--"Mark you make it home okay, right?"

Thanks everyone, have a safe Xcursion today and see you all on the 11th for some wrenching and a meeting, location will be figured out soon. Thanks
I brought this over and was thinking that Mark could change the title of the thread to "February Meeting/MOD Day" and I'm going to link to this thread from the Homepage for the latest information.

Any information on where it is going to be Hosted yet? I could offer my driveway, tools, etc. at 83rd and Ind Sch Rd. I checked my schedule and I should have that weekend off.

#322749 - 01/02/06 05:08 PM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'd offer up my three car driveway, garage full of tools, and a Coke cooler full of soda and beer. laugh

I have a vast assortment of tools, a floor jack (access to one or two more), and 5hp air compressor. laugh

But, I live in Chandler at Riggs and Gilbert.

I will be finishing up the lift on my X, UCAs (not zerked, I'll just use chain lube) and AALs are sitting and waiting.

Let me know if this will work as I know most of you are on that side of town.

#322750 - 02/02/06 11:00 AM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Looks like I'll be ordering my lift a little to late for Mod day. Hope to order this month to finally fix this bottoming out issue. I'm just gonna go with the AC Shackle lift me thinks - the shorter of the 2. Just to cure the bottoming out, rather than putting to much lift on her. Should be plenty for my needs and won't look to stupid with the stock tires, which I don't plan on replacing for a while.

#322751 - 04/02/06 07:03 AM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

BUMP... Gabe, so what's the plan? Do we have a location yet? I'd like to get the final details down so people can plan next weekend and the homepage will be up-to-date.
Thanks,
Adam

#322752 - 04/02/06 06:03 PM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Okay, I have been doing much deliberation on this and I have a few concerns about some things about our location:

1) We have a potential 3 bodylifts to do, if we start we have to finish, we can't leave someone hanging on this, meaning we need to start early and have lots of hand helping on each one so that no one is left (stone, on N4W is the only AZ guy I know of ever having done a BL and he probably won't be there).
2.)Sinagua is doing a SL, meaning his alignment will be off after we are done. For the sake of his tires and safety I don't think he should have to drive all that far.

So, his house has been offered (sinagua). I think that would should see how many can travel out to Chandler, the body lift guys live on the west side (except for preston)I have no idea how long the body lifts will take.

Please help me out on this guys, I know the suspension lift will on take about 2 hours but the body lifts are new to all of us so I am concerned about that. You guys doing the mods let me know what you all think. I am willing to turn wrenches as long as it takes but we can't get trucks taken apart and not finished either.

#322753 - 04/02/06 06:49 PM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Gabe,

I can/probably will have my AALs done before Saturday. I will just need to do the UCAs. Don't think I'm zerking them now after all of the debate, chain lube will be my friend.

I think we can get my UCAs done fairly quick. And I think if we do the BLs as a production line type approach they should go quickly also. I can have the jacks and a engine hoist available, as well as wood blocks.

Loosen bolts on all, lift, replace pucks, reattach. Did a 3" on my Bronco, but this is a totally different beast.

Let me know what the deal is. Have a grill in the backyard and we could bbq at the end of the day.

#322754 - 04/02/06 07:03 PM Re: February meeting
NOSUP4U Offline

I'll be there to help. Probably not before 10AM though.

Mark

#322755 - 04/02/06 07:07 PM Re: February meeting
NOSUP4U Offline

Also, if we're planning on having the meeting during Mod Day, maybe we should say the meeting part will be from 4-6 or something, and we can BBQ and whatnot for the meeting.

I'm a bit worried as this is the meeting to nominate officers for next year, and generally start planning for the years runs and events. Its one where we'd like a lot of people to attend, but with the Mod day going on, I have a feeling it will be less attended than normal unless we set aside a certain time for people to come just for the meeting.

Make sense?

Mark

#322756 - 04/02/06 11:57 PM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well after much thought, i decided not to do the body lift. I evenually plan on doing the SAS, and that plus body lift might just be too much. Plus, there is no way relocate my front bumper (TJM T-15)... so i don't know how i would like that. But i'm excited to see one done in person. [ThumbsUp]

#322757 - 05/02/06 12:20 PM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'll be there to lend a hand. Should be one of the early birds, I have a couple of jack stands and a floor jack if needed, plus plenty of tools.

#322758 - 05/02/06 12:25 PM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wouldn't it be better to have a proper meeting at Pinnicle or wherever on Friday night, then we'll have plenty of time to do the 3 BLs.

#322759 - 05/02/06 01:22 PM Re: February meeting
defibvt Offline

Loc: AZ
Due to a messed up schedule, which is no fault of mine, I will not be able to attend the meeting or the mod day. frown

#322760 - 06/02/06 05:43 AM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was thinking along the same lines as Rinky. Why not do the meeting Friday night, that way we can plan out all the details for the mods. We can also go through all of the club plans as well. We can figure out what tools and supplies each person is bringing for the mods. Just my 2 pennies worth for ideas.

#322761 - 06/02/06 05:44 PM Re: February meeting
NOSUP4U Offline

I would vote for that too because of the importance of this meeting. But last month we did talk about doing it 'during' the mod day.

Can the powers that be figure out what the plan is so we can get things planned?

I would just really hate for this months meeting to be poorly attended, as its usually the one where we nominate officers AND try and plan out the Xcursions for the year as much as possible.

#322762 - 06/02/06 08:02 PM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

It sounds like a great idea to meet Friday night and do the normal business, nominations, xcursion planning, and mapping out a game plan for Saturday.

I need to know if we are going to meet at my house for the mod day or where I'll be traveling...

I'll be putting the AAls on the X on Thursday night hopefully.

#322763 - 08/02/06 11:39 AM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Location for the Wrench-a-Rama:

Time? Ask Gabe!

My house, Riggs/Gilbert

2650 E. Augusta Ave. Chandler AZ 85249

http://www.mapquest.com/

PM if you want a phone number.

#322764 - 08/02/06 11:48 AM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

I need an approximate number of attendees for the BBQ afterwards. Burgers and dogs alright?

Soda/beer preferences?

#322765 - 08/02/06 11:59 AM Re: February meeting
NOSUP4U Offline

I will be there from about 10 to 4. So if the BBQ is mid afternoon, I'm in smile

Mark

#322766 - 08/02/06 12:17 PM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think we can be flexible with the time to eat!

#322767 - 08/02/06 02:17 PM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Sinagua:
I need an approximate number of attendees for the BBQ afterwards. Burgers and dogs alright?

Soda/beer preferences?
Rob, keep your receipts from the money you spend if this is possible or contact preston for advance funds, this is what club funds are for laugh .

Also, I am attempting to set up a "formal" meeting in the month of Feb at Pinnacle. This is a mod day exclusively since that is what most prefer. Saturday I have to work till 2 mad but will be out there shortly after, hopefully. I have worked the last 2 weekends and need to put a day in.

#322768 - 09/02/06 05:07 AM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'll be there, I'm not that far from you so I'm shooting for about 9:30-10:00ish.

#322769 - 09/02/06 10:46 AM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

I should be there around 10am'ish. Wouldn't worry about including me in the BBQ numbers tho, I don't think I'll be there the whole day. Unless I shoot back home and pick up the Wife / Sprog and head back for the BBQ / Meeting.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal