2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#322770 - 09/02/06 01:20 PM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

I would be more than happy to help work on stuff for anybody who needs it. I have tools as well that I can bring.

#322771 - 09/02/06 02:09 PM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Time? I would say 8am on---
if Rob is okay with that.

#322772 - 09/02/06 03:31 PM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

I hope to get there fairly early, but Terra's sick today and I don't know if I'll be dragging her and Joannie along yet.

I've updated as much as I can right now on the Webpage from the information in this thread. I guess we are going forward with the meeting aspect at the Mod day, like originally planned.

If there are people who would like to have input in the Nominations, I move to have them contribute via the Forum. That is if they couldn't make the Mod/Meeting day.

#322773 - 09/02/06 04:59 PM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

8am sounds fine with me.

#322774 - 09/02/06 05:16 PM Re: February meeting
NOSUP4U Offline

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
Who other than Rob is doing anything to their X on mod day?

Just wondering?

Mark

#322775 - 09/02/06 05:32 PM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ill be there when im done installing an exhaust that morning. should be bout 11 or 12

#322776 - 09/02/06 07:42 PM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am planning to be there.....9ish.
I want to see the BL steps, and I have shocks and HD torsion bars to put on the X.

#322777 - 09/02/06 11:09 PM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

BAH! I hardly have time to check the board i'm so freakin busy between school & work. I saw that something was mentioned about a formal friday meeting or something, but i won't be attending that because i have class that night. The really sucky part is that it looks like i'll be missing MOD day again!! [Crybaby] mad Turns out i'm going out of town saturday morning until Sunday afternoon. :rolleyes: Go figure!

#322778 - 10/02/06 05:08 AM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'll be there a bit earlier then last post and I'll bring a creeper, jack stands,and if any one needs to do oil changes I'll bring the supplies for that as well. Oh and some doughnuts too.

#322779 - 10/02/06 08:12 AM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well if there are gonna be people there at 9'ish, then count me in for 9'ish. Particularly if there are Donuts around! smile

Might try and pick up a tow hitch today from that company in Phoenix that makes em and sells em on Ebay. So I might have something to install.

#322780 - 10/02/06 08:24 AM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Okay,

I'm trying to plan the food/drinks for tomorrow and the following is my list to this point.

NOSUP4U - Mark (+family?) 10-4
GBizzle - Gabe around 2
Jayhawk - Jason 9-9:30 (Bringing doughnuts)
RiNkY - Roger (+family?) 9-9:30
AndrewM ?
Conundrum - Adam (+family?) Fairly early
DriverX - Richard 11-12
2Xplore - Ty 9
Stone - Marshall might stop by if gears are done

I know I am doing the UCA's, Gabe has a body lift, Dan has a body lift, and Roger might have a hitch. Ty has shocks and HD torsions to install.

I'll have a pickle fork, three jacks, two sets of jack stands, and a creeper here.

DBAX... are you still coming to do the BL? Haven't heard from you yet, and you're usually the most vocal...

I need an idea of what soda/beer everyone likes... I have Diet Coke, Diet Dr. Pepper, Diet Pepsi, Water, and Coors Light in house.

Anyone want leaded soda as opposed to the unleaded that is stocked. What about beer...preferences...

I'll pick up three packs of BallParks, a thing of burgers, buns, chips/dip, and the wife is making some pasta salad.

Please advise if your coming...Thanks!

#322781 - 10/02/06 08:44 AM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ordered the hitch, just gotta try and make it there before 3:30 to pick it up. Right near the house tho, so I might be able to send my father in law over there to grab it. Any kind of soda is fine - Leaded or Unleaded.

#322782 - 10/02/06 03:41 PM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, I haven't recv'd the BL kit yet, sooo, it doesn't look like that's happenin' tomorrow.. I have a pile of other junk I can do though. I was going to put this stuff on here (mi casa) though, as the BL was to be at done mod day. Hmmm, I think I'll bring the winch to install and the SAS leaf packs/armored shock mounts. I can help anyone else that might need assistance more that way also smile I'll need to fill up early and head out before sun up to get there around 9 wink But I'll be there

PS- Anyone wanna' buy two(2) CALMINI AAl Spring Packs w/ all the leaf clamps? [Smoking]

THIS IS TOMORROW (2-11-06) , RIGHT?

#322783 - 10/02/06 04:17 PM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes Dan, it is tomorrow!

Sorry that your BL kit didn't arrive yet, but we can install Gabe's and learn from it.

The winch install on the Calmini bumper will be easy, easier than what I had to do to install a Superwinch X9 under my Shrock...
[Freak]
See ya about 9!

#322784 - 10/02/06 04:31 PM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Who knows? Most of my deliveries via UPS, have oddly enough been between 8-9 pm.. confused There's still time tonight smile

#322785 - 10/02/06 07:56 PM Re: February meeting
Yellow Gecko Offline

Loc: Glendale,AZ
I should be there around late morning with the chillens and a mechanic from UTI. I don't think we will stay for the BBQ. See you then.

#322786 - 10/02/06 09:07 PM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well I picked up the tow hitch, just managed to get there before they closed. So I'll have a little somethin to do.

See you guys there.

#322787 - 11/02/06 04:46 AM Re: February meeting
NOSUP4U Offline

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
Its six AM and I just got home. So I might be a little later than 10AM today smile

I did pick up the Xterra from the shop, then engine is all done and it seems to be running well...

Mark

#322788 - 11/02/06 06:14 AM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

See ya'll in about an hour, but I won't be bringing family. Joannie has to work and my Mom is taking Terra.

#322789 - 11/02/06 06:38 AM Re: February meeting
XROCK Offline

Loc: Prescott, Az
I'm finally painting the FJ40 today (with the help of a professional) so I'll be doing mod day in the garage. Unless the host wouldn't mind red paint all over his garage?? laugh

See ya all soon!

#322790 - 11/02/06 07:08 AM Re: February meeting
defibvt Offline

Loc: AZ
Well, I will be sleeping. I wish I could be there to BS with everyone and help but work is calling my name this weekend. Everyone be safe and Linda and I will see ya on the next go around.

#322791 - 11/02/06 04:19 PM Re: February meeting
defibvt Offline

Loc: AZ
So what happenned. What got done? Everyone ok, no injuries. Anyone got pics. Sheesh!! laugh :p

#322792 - 11/02/06 04:54 PM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

No injurys, Dan almost took his arm off with the spring pack when he was unbolting it, but luckily got out of the way.

-Ty did new Torsion bars and rear shocks.
-Dan did a new spring pack, fixed a power steering leak and installed a winch up front.
-Rob installed upper control arms and adjusted his torsion bars.
-I installed my new tow hitch.

A fun day was had by all in the sunshine. Thank you to our generous host & hostess.

#322793 - 11/02/06 05:49 PM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey guys!

Great day of doing a variety of mods. Good thing Scott and Gabe didn't/couldn't show up! [Spit]

We might just have to do a weekend BL session. We have to see how easy they are to do... Dan, Preston, Gabe?

I appreciate the help I received and enjoyed sharing my limited knowledge with others.

Too bad Travis, Ty, and Mark couldn't stay for the BBQ. (Gabe, I have a receipt for you)

Good times had by all, special thanks go out to Nicky for pulling Gunnar around in the wagon! [ThumbsUp]

I now need to get the disconnects for the winch, and Dan needs some new terminals...

Thanks to everyone that showed up, helped, sat in a seat... [Laughing]

#322794 - 11/02/06 06:09 PM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

That pic's great Roger laugh
Quote:
No injurys, Dan almost took his arm off with the spring pack when he was unbolting it, but luckily got out of the way.
Luckily? Dude, it's my Ninja dexterity and cat-like reflexes which allowed me to continue the ability to use both my arms.. Luck :rolleyes: ..
[Laughing]

Thanks to Rob and Gwenn(?) for having us to their home. I'd like to say thanks also to Jay, Adam, Rob, well, all of you for lending a hand. smile

The ride home was stiff, not harsh, but certainly there was a noticable difference in the ride. I began to hear a "thumping" sound when going over bumps/dips in the road and got home alright. I inspected the new SAS leaf packs and they're fine, they'd just folded up the shackles. Luckily both in the same direction, luckily both towards the rear of the truck.. I'm not sure how to correct that, but I'll take a better look in the daylight tomorrow. smile [ThumbsUp]

Again, great to see everyone and looking forward to winchin' one of you sucka's out soon laugh

PS- as for the body lift, mine should arrive this Monday..

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal