2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#322795 - 11/02/06 07:10 PM Re: February meeting
NOSUP4U Offline

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
Being at a mod day with no mods to do is just the worst smile I am desperately trying to figure out some justification to go buy something right now!

Had a blast today, hope everyone's mods are doing well. Sorry I couldn't stay for the BBQ.

Mark

#322796 - 11/02/06 09:21 PM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

I had a blast. and thanks to Dan for initiating me into the club with that little love tap to my bumper. Ill look forward to meeting up with everyone next time

#322797 - 12/02/06 06:04 PM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Guys, when is the actual meeting? Huh Gabe? Huh?

I might bring Gwynn, Gunnar and Kilie along...

Or just Gunnar, as he has bonded with many of you, especially Ty. Get all of the rocks out of your shoes yet?

#322798 - 12/02/06 07:01 PM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh, I did find Richard's camera, he'll get it back Saturday...

Also found the snap ring to retain the wheel on the jack... Now that damn wheel won't go rolling away...

Had the alignment done today at Firestone, lifetime 139.99, 149 and change out the door. It will get voided if I go offroading, thank goodness I just drive forest service roads... [Freak]

#322799 - 12/02/06 07:11 PM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Sinagua:
Guys, when is the actual meeting? Huh Gabe? Huh?
I am at the mercy of dealerships and individual who are difficult to get a hold of. Its not like I just can just say we are gonna have it and then poof there we go. I am doing my best to get one set up in the next couple of weeks. With working 6 days a week and 12 hours on some days I am a little preoccupied, if Dan or Preston or any other club member would like to lend a helping hand to find a location in a timely manner it would be appreciated, as I am usually at work from 6am-9pm and most dealership contacts aren't still there at 915 at night or on Sundays when I have a day off.

#322800 - 12/02/06 07:37 PM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Could always have a meeting at the burger place in Scottsdale if a`dealership is going to be a problem...

Food is good!

#322801 - 12/02/06 07:54 PM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

A Peter Piper type place might also work, they have big tables, pizza and stuff for the kids to do. I have no problem calling the dude at Pinnicle to arrange something in the next couple weeks, just give me his name / number.

Sounds like your putting in some pretty harsh hours their Gabe!

#322802 - 13/02/06 05:49 AM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

I had a great time as well. Thanks again to Rob for his hospitality. Each one of these I learn a little more about Mods and how to's. And of coarse the valuable lesson, always use jackstands under the body. Glad all went well. [ThumbsUp]

#322803 - 13/02/06 07:56 AM Re: February meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Let's forgo the Dealership this round and go for PIZZA! Burgers and Steak are good too!

Let me know what needs to be changed on the Website.

I had a great time dissasembling perfectly good trucks this weekend, hope all are doing ok and are still good daily drivers.

That was good BBQ! I over indulged slightly, especially on the macaroni salad... Yum!

Thanks,
Adam

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal