Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 103 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#322811 - 10/08/04 12:37 PM Hey Preston
Yzerman Offline

Loc: Cave Creek, AZ
Hey Preston, I think I know why you never got that group email. Mike looked and saw that you are already on the list, so I sent you an email back yesterday saying if you have spam software it might be blocking it. Then today I get this email back.

Thank you for your recent email. My inbox is protected by ChoiceMail One, the leader in anti-spam technology. ChoiceMail is holding the message you sent because your email address is not on my list of approved senders.

Please click on the link below. This will take you to a sender verification page. Sender verification is a one-time process which takes only a few seconds. This will let me add you to my list of approved senders and receive your original email.

ChoiceMail sender verification: Verify your identity here

Please be aware that if you do not complete sender verification within 4 days, ChoiceMail will automatically delete your original message.

To find out how ChoiceMail can make you spam free, please visit http://www.digiportal.com

You'll need to set it up to the members (@azxterraclub.com) address to be an accepted sender.

#322812 - 11/08/04 01:28 PM Re: Hey Preston
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh! Sorry about the mix up. I didn't think about the spam guard. Most people click the "Verify your identity here" link, and it gets though.

I went through all the emails that it blocks and found the one from mike, and added him to my WhiteList.

I get more than 100 spam emails every day, so this is the only software that i can find to keep spam out to my inbox.

Anyway, if you get another message like the one you posted, click on the "Verify your identity here" link, and fill out the 3 lines real quick.

Once again, Sorry and Thanks! [Wave]

~PRESTON

#322813 - 11/08/04 02:16 PM Re: Hey Preston
Yzerman Offline

Loc: Cave Creek, AZ
Not a problem, but are you going to be able to recieve email from club address?

#322814 - 12/08/04 12:06 AM Re: Hey Preston
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Yzerman:
Not a problem, but are you going to be able to recieve email from club address?
I'm pretty sure that they should go though. But if not, just click on the "verify" link, and i will most definitely.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal