shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 37 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#322815 - 08/07/08 02:48 PM Haven't seen it yet, but....
Anonymous
Unregistered

4Wheel Drive & Sport Utility Magazine ( Sept. 2008 ) Pages 32-36. CHIVO FALLS article.

This was the run some AZXC'ers were on last fall.

#322816 - 08/07/08 02:52 PM Re: Haven't seen it yet, but....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
4Wheel Drive & Sport Utility Magazine ( Sept. 2008 ) Pages 32-36. CHIVO FALLS article.

This was the run some AZXC'ers were on last fall.
Do you have a link? Unless this was the SWANKY run we did in Oct, it must've been me. cause I'm the only azxc'r that runs that trail.

#322817 - 08/07/08 06:20 PM Re: Haven't seen it yet, but....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes, from the October trip when I had the magazine writer, Jay Kopycynski riding with me, and there were more AZXC'ers than you that day.

#322818 - 08/07/08 06:23 PM Re: Haven't seen it yet, but....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Yes, from the October trip when I had the magazine writer, Jay Kopycynski riding with me, and there were more AZXC'ers than you that day.
I know, I wasn't sure if it was the October trip. If it wasn't the October trip, it was me.

#322819 - 09/07/08 09:32 AM Re: Haven't seen it yet, but....
Anonymous
Unregistered

your powers of deductive reasoning should have determined that you didn't have a magazine guy on the runs you did on your own laugh

You got a pretty good sized pic of your rig in there. So did Tim. Adam is in there a couple times too.

#322820 - 09/07/08 09:39 AM Re: Haven't seen it yet, but....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
your powers of deductive reasoning should have determined that you didn't have a magazine guy on the runs you did on your own laugh

You got a pretty good sized pic of your rig in there. So did Tim. Adam is in there a couple times too.
Well, my reasoning is that I could have run into one on the way through the trail. but it's all good.
Andy,
Do you have a link to where you got that info from, I'm really curious to see this.

o and thanks Andy for the heads up

#322821 - 09/07/08 11:34 AM Re: Haven't seen it yet, but....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Here it comes... OK, hopefully he wrote well of our trip. I'll have to buy a copy when I find it. Man I didn't think he'd ever get those pictures sold.

Thanks for the Tip Andy! [Wave]

#322822 - 09/07/08 02:42 PM Re: Haven't seen it yet, but....
Anonymous
Unregistered

it was done tastefully. Adam, there's a couple shots of your truck, and a very brief account of the events. Jay just made it sound like a freak accident, which is exactly what it was.

He does make you out to be a stud for driving it all the way off the trail too.

Look for the September issue - it's in stores right now. I went down to Barnes and Noble and picked up a few copies last night.

#322823 - 09/07/08 04:18 PM Re: Haven't seen it yet, but....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
it was done tastefully. Adam, there's a couple shots of your truck, and a very brief account of the events. Jay just made it sound like a freak accident, which is exactly what it was.

He does make you out to be a stud for driving it all the way off the trail too.

Look for the September issue - it's in stores right now. I went down to Barnes and Noble and picked up a few copies last night.
Awesome, thanks Andy, my head just grew by about 3 inches... [LOL] I'll get out there and buy a few copies myself. I don't really like subscriptions.

#322824 - 09/07/08 06:30 PM Re: Haven't seen it yet, but....
Anonymous
Unregistered

SWEET! Thanks for the heads up DR. I'm headed out now to buy a couple.

That was pretty studly to drive that mangled beast out under it's own power after being tossed around. You are da man. [ThumbsUp]

#322825 - 09/07/08 09:14 PM Re: Haven't seen it yet, but....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by T-Ray:
SWEET! Thanks for the heads up DR. I'm headed out now to buy a couple.

That was pretty studly to drive that mangled beast out under it's own power after being tossed around. You are da man. [ThumbsUp]
Ahh, shucks.... :Embarrased [LOL]

#322826 - 09/07/08 09:21 PM Re: Haven't seen it yet, but....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Man i hope i can still get a copy laugh

#322827 - 10/07/08 07:52 AM Re: Haven't seen it yet, but....
Anonymous
Unregistered

I got three copies just in case... laugh

#322828 - 10/07/08 02:13 PM Re: Haven't seen it yet, but....
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was gonna buy another copy, but the stores I went to said some guy named Adam had come in earlier and bought all they had. laugh

#322829 - 10/07/08 03:08 PM Re: Haven't seen it yet, but....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by 2Xplore:
I was gonna buy another copy, but the stores I went to said some guy named Adam had come in earlier and bought all they had. laugh
Haha, nope not me, I haven't had the chance to get out and get one!

BTW - I'll sign each copy for a nominal fee... [LOL] J/K

#322830 - 15/07/08 02:18 PM Re: Haven't seen it yet, but....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Got my copy, Jay did a nice writeup about the situation and trail, THANKS!

Too bad the Mag is full of Jeep stuff, but I digress.

Thanks to SWANKY and the Tucson guys again for getting me home and helping out. You're always going to be in my thoughts and best wishes.

Adam

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal