2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 134 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#323668 - 23/06/06 06:34 PM Windshield flyers
Anonymous
Unregistered

At the last meeting, somebody (Rinky?) had designed a flyer we could use to attract new members.

I don't work at a print shop, but I do have access to color & B&W laser printers. Unless we wanted special stock, standard paper (20#, 92 Brightness) is available by the pallet.

Just thought I'd throw this out there. If it's a go I could run some & bring 'em for the meeting on the 7th.

#323669 - 23/06/06 09:36 PM Re: Windshield flyers
Anonymous
Unregistered

That would be awesome dude.

Here is the flyer I made in MS Word format: http://www.rinky.us/flyer.doc

Wouldn't go to crazy, but a hundred or so for me at least would be sweet. If anyone has any ideas / suggestions about the wording, then deffinately let me know.

I just feel that a flyer gets the word accross better than a small business card. Maybe we could even see if dealerships might want to stuff one of these in with the User Manual etc. for their Xterras.

#323670 - 23/06/06 09:37 PM Re: Windshield flyers
defibvt Offline

Loc: AZ
Problem is people could take it as vandalism if you put it under their wiper.

#323671 - 23/06/06 09:48 PM Re: Windshield flyers
Anonymous
Unregistered

I always get flyers whenever I go to a huge event like a concert, graduation, fair, you name it.. even in the parking lot at the mall. What's up with that. People throw them away anyways. I mean if you are really wanting a job that bad then you look in the phone book, or go to the place of business. I just don't get why they can't undertand that. It's a waste of their time. Gotta give them credit for trying though..

#323672 - 24/06/06 10:33 AM Re: Windshield flyers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Not to get off subject but I've been lurking the XOC and AZXC forums for years. The other day I saw a lifted yellow early year X here in Ahwatukee. It had a big AZXC sticker on the window. I thought "damn I really need to get to a meeting". The sight of the truck and the sticker was great advertising.

Later on that day I dropped by a local bike shop to get my brothers old mtn bike looked at. The guy I was talking to saw my X and said "looks like you wheel it" I replied yes, but not as much as I would like. Turns out it was Spooky1. He gave me a AZXC buisness card thing.

Long story short, Our trucks are the best advertising.

Also thx to Spooky1 for telling me its OK to get involved in AZXC w/o a lift and an extremely modded truck. I'm running a PML with 32x11.5 BFG mudders. Body lift then Suspension lift on coming soon.

I hope to meet you guys soon and beer and pizza on me for the lift help. laugh

#323673 - 24/06/06 12:19 PM Re: Windshield flyers
defibvt Offline

Welcome, come on out to a run and or meeting. We are a great bunch of people to hang with and wheel with.

#323674 - 24/06/06 12:28 PM Re: Windshield flyers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by DesertRouX:
Not to get off subject but I've been lurking the XOC and AZXC forums for years. The other day I saw a lifted yellow early year X here in Ahwatukee. It had a big AZXC sticker on the window. I thought "damn I really need to get to a meeting". The sight of the truck and the sticker was great advertising

I hope to meet you guys soon and beer and pizza on me for the lift help. laugh
That would of been me laugh [Wave]

Its always great to meet new people. This next meeting (july 7th) should be somewhere on the eastern side of the city, making it alittle easier to go hopefully. smile

#323675 - 24/06/06 12:33 PM Re: Windshield flyers
Anonymous
Unregistered

We're doing a lift on my 2nd Gen soon, when it arrives. Maybe we should make a middle of summer hot as hell mod day - With Beers & Pizza paid for by DesertRouX! smile

#323676 - 24/06/06 12:38 PM Re: Windshield flyers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Actually the flyer is pretty cool.

Shouldn't offend anybody. [Wave]

#323677 - 24/06/06 01:59 PM Re: Windshield flyers
Anonymous
Unregistered

**COUGH** HUGE 05 in Background *COUGH** [Finger]

J/K Rog! :p Looks great! Nice Picture selection. [ThumbsUp]

#323678 - 24/06/06 03:09 PM Re: Windshield flyers
BlueSky Offline

Loc: Georgia
It's great that your club, unlike others, welcomes 2WDs. Inclusive is good. [ThumbsUp]

#323679 - 24/06/06 04:41 PM Re: Windshield flyers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Like Rog said, an Xcursion in his 4x2 lead him to get a 4x4.

When I went to pick up lunch today I put one on an X at Costco.

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

#323680 - 26/06/06 08:05 AM Re: Windshield flyers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by RiNkY:
We're doing a lift on my 2nd Gen soon, when it arrives. Maybe we should make a middle of summer hot as hell mod day - With Beers & Pizza paid for by DesertRouX! smile
Hot as hell is right. Sounds good to me though. Cold beers do wonders for heat.

I just switched my 32's from OE rims over to some AR767 15x8. I have to baby it a little now, Im rubbing on the back of the wells when cranking a turn. Figured a BL would be the fastest cheap fix. I should be able to flow the suspension lift by December.

#323681 - 26/06/06 09:44 AM Re: Windshield flyers
defibvt Offline

I have skids and OEM fogs on the way. Should all be here in about a month.

#323682 - 26/06/06 10:28 AM Re: Windshield flyers
Anonymous
Unregistered

What Skids did you go for Scott? I keep checking Black Panther but they are always sold out of the Transfer Case skid. I was thinking of getting the Oil Pan & Transfer Case skids. Then maybe the Gas Tank skid once its done.

#323683 - 26/06/06 12:26 PM Re: Windshield flyers
defibvt Offline

Went with Shrockworks. He is making them all except for the diff skid for the D44 axle. Hopefully he will be doing that soon.

#323684 - 26/06/06 04:34 PM Re: Windshield flyers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by BlueSky42:
It's great that your club, unlike others, welcomes 2WDs. Inclusive is good. [ThumbsUp]
Amen. On another forum I occasionally browse there's an Xterra section, but 2WD or unmodded X topics aren't allowed :rolleyes: My apologies for getting a mall crawler...NOT! I ended up with an X because it wasn't a Saturn [LOL]

#323685 - 26/06/06 04:36 PM Re: Windshield flyers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Its always great to meet new people. This next meeting (july 7th) should be somewhere on the eastern side of the city, making it alittle easier to go hopefully. smile [/QB][/QUOTE]

Hell yeaahya for that!

#323686 - 26/06/06 08:40 PM Re: Windshield flyers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Nowt wrong with a 2WD X. I had one for 2 years and still participated with club life.

#323687 - 21/07/06 03:39 PM Re: Windshield flyers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Chris at Brown & Brown has offered to put these flyers in Xterra Owners manuals. He has also offered to come and meet us at a meeting sometime and speak to the club about the referal program they offer for us refering potential buyers to them!

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal