Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 103 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#323818 - 23/05/04 08:46 AM DAN where is the pics
Yellow Gecko Offline

Loc: Glendale,AZ
Hey DAN...

Get those sweet pics up so we can chow everyone Lee was popping wheelies again. I had a great time I hope you did. Sorry about not calling you last night I got involved in washing the X. I don't know if you can put the pictures up here but if you send them to Tremor X he will put them up for you.

#323819 - 24/05/04 12:50 PM Re: DAN where is the pics
Anonymous
Unregistered

Here are some of the pics that I took last Saturday. Enjoy!
http://community.webshots.com/album/145945519RVODbJ?95
Dan

#323820 - 24/05/04 08:49 PM Re: DAN where is the pics
Yzerman Offline

Loc: Cave Creek, AZ
Yeah, but you didn't do this. [Huh?]

#323821 - 24/05/04 10:21 PM Re: DAN where is the pics
Anonymous
Unregistered

Do you go up that or down that?
Tell me where that is and I will send you pics of me doing it smile Anyone else up for the challenge?

Dan

#323822 - 24/05/04 11:06 PM Re: DAN where is the pics
Yellow Gecko Offline

Loc: Glendale,AZ
Thanks for the pics and the laugh, SOBER DAN. That looks like a knarly hill is it Xterrable? I had a great time with you all. And thanks to Lee and his lovely assistante to help us NOT get lost and the fix-a-flat. I thought those things where only good for when you co driver talks too much. How many uses do they have?

#323823 - 25/05/04 09:00 AM Re: DAN where is the pics
Yzerman Offline

Loc: Cave Creek, AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by Danimal:
Do you go up that or down that?
Tell me where that is and I will send you pics of me doing it smile Anyone else up for the challenge?

Dan
Yeah, we first went down then up that sucker. [Huh?] That is about a 4 foot drop off right there. [Freak] That was up in Utah where Brian/Brenda/Merridi and I were over the weekend.

Well, we didn't do it in the Xterra's [Laughing] [LOL] . We were thinking about "photoshopping" in one at the top and bottom just as a little joke. But Brian thought that you could go down it. Going back up would be the hard part (with that 4 foot ledge). Sliders would be a must (duh). The other thing is that it is on a walking path and I don't even think you could get the Xterra's down to it unless you air lifted them in. I don't thing the Land Managment Unit would like that.

Anyways, we also had a great time. Thanks Brian.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal