2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#324766 - 02/05/06 04:38 PM Monthly meeting
defibvt Offline

Loc: AZ
Do we have monthly meeting time and place yet?

#324767 - 02/05/06 04:58 PM Re: Monthly meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

I believe Dan was gonna call Power Nissan down South for a potential new meeting venue. Can't remember if we agreed on a date or not at the last meeting. Smack Adam - he took the minutes! smile

#324768 - 02/05/06 05:20 PM Re: Monthly meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Whip deserved! Sorry, I've let things go. [Too much XOC]
I'm going to hit the site hard tonight and try to get the minutes as well as the changes implemented. Keep trying from work, but get too busy to make any headway. I still haven't officially taken over the Treasury/Secretary position, since Preston forgot the stuff and we have to make plans for a bank trip.

#324769 - 02/05/06 06:11 PM Re: Monthly meeting
NOSUP4U Offline

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
Just to add to this thread, I would love to get any planned excursions up on the Xcursion page. Just let me know anything we have planned like fat tire, any cleanups, etc and I will put them up on the page.

I know for me at least, its really important that I know stuff more than a few weeks in advance so I can plan to be around for stuff.

Mark

#324770 - 03/05/06 08:32 PM Re: Monthly meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey yall, my name is Luke and Im interested in joining the club. I have a 2004 black xterra and I like to test the limits. Is all stock right now, but Im getting ready to get the 3in. suspention and the 3in. body lift. Im throwing 33x10.5 under it. I am located in the Phoenix area. I recently took the Broken Arrow trial and that was fun. Id like to do it again soon. So if you all could give me some info on how to join that would be cool. Thanks
Luke

#324771 - 03/05/06 08:52 PM Re: Monthly meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Welcome Allstock. The next meeting should be in the next few weeks, at which time you will have a chance to come and meet a few local folks.

#324772 - 03/05/06 10:07 PM Re: Monthly meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Depending on what I have going on when the date is set I may try to come out just to meet some fellow X drivers, put some faces to names smile

#324773 - 04/05/06 07:50 AM Re: Monthly meeting
defibvt Offline

Allstock and KatWoman I look forward to meeting y'all.

#324774 - 04/05/06 08:37 AM Re: Monthly meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Webpage and Minutes are pretty much up to date with the exception of the changes that Dan would like to see. I'm going to need to work on that a bit more. www.azxterraclub.com

Allstock is going to need a name change when done. Has he heard of the difficulty level and additional part needed between the 2 and 3 inch body lifts? Should look bad when done. wink

Sounds like Purrfect timing to meet the KatWoman. laugh

#324775 - 04/05/06 08:38 AM Re: Monthly meeting
NOSUP4U Offline

I'm just wondering why nobody has jumped all over KatWoman for using the AZXC.... hrm... wink

#324776 - 04/05/06 08:43 AM Re: Monthly meeting
NOSUP4U Offline

Bleh, meeting May 12th, I'll be in Vegas. frown

Everyone needs to come to Moab, I think I've forgotten what you all look like...

#324777 - 04/05/06 02:18 PM Re: Monthly meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NOSUP4U:
I'm just wondering why nobody has jumped all over KatWoman for using the AZXC.... hrm... wink
I thought the option when I was doing my profile was to display your area's club...but I can remove it if I'm not offical shocked

#324778 - 04/05/06 02:27 PM Re: Monthly meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Don't let the AZXC initial nazis put you off. Basically that is our club designation, there are 2 things that one must to before being voted in as a member - Well 3 if you count dues ($25 a year).

1. You must take part in a club excursion. We have an official club excursion every month, some are more 4x4 orientated. Others are 2wd friendly family orientated type excursions.

2. Come to a club meeting. Which if you come to the meeting on May 12th, you will be half way there!

#324779 - 04/05/06 03:01 PM Re: Monthly meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Im going back to sedona this weekend to see if I can brak something so If anyone is interested in going just let me know.

#324780 - 04/05/06 03:06 PM Re: Monthly meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Im going back to sedona this weekend to see if I can brak something
You won't do it there, but if you'll give me a week, I can help you find what you're looking for..

#324781 - 04/05/06 05:11 PM Re: Monthly meeting
defibvt Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
Quote:
Im going back to sedona this weekend to see if I can brak something
You won't do it there, but if you'll give me a week, I can help you find what you're looking for..
[Laughing] [LOL] [Spit]

#324782 - 04/05/06 08:31 PM Re: Monthly meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by RiNkY:
Don't let the AZXC initial nazis put you off. Basically that is our club designation, there are 2 things that one must to before being voted in as a member - Well 3 if you count dues ($25 a year).

1. You must take part in a club excursion. We have an official club excursion every month, some are more 4x4 orientated. Others are 2wd friendly family orientated type excursions.

2. Come to a club meeting. Which if you come to the meeting on May 12th, you will be half way there!
Are some of these excursions day trips or are they all overnight...I've never done the camping thing. I am going to go hide quickly now that I have admitted that and will lurk back later to see the replies. Please don't banish me to malls only, I can handle only so much of swirling around amongst teenyboppers partaking in retail therapy overload [LOL]

#324783 - 05/05/06 07:32 AM Re: Monthly meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Camping is allways optional, but more fun!

#324784 - 05/05/06 09:10 AM Re: Monthly meeting
NOSUP4U Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by KatWoman:
[QB Are some of these excursions day trips or are they all overnight...I've never done the camping thing. I am going to go hide quickly now that I have admitted that and will lurk back later to see the replies. Please don't banish me to malls only, I can handle only so much of swirling around amongst teenyboppers partaking in retail therapy overload [LOL] [/QB]
You'll be fine even if you're not a camper. We usually have a loose rotation of Xcursions every 3 months that include one hard 4wd trip, one easier trail doable by 4X2's, and a non 4 wheeling trip like bowling, volunteering at the Triath, etc. Probably half of the trips are day trips, and we usually plan the overnight stuff where someone could just come up for a day and leave instead of camping.

As to the AZXC thing, I couldn't care less, but yeah, it does designate you as in the club, and you know, we're trying to be exclusive here... smile (Really I was just razzing the said Nazi's, because the last 3 GUYS that put up AZXC before they were members got nailed on it almost immediately, yet yours seems to have gone conveniently unnoticed... smile )

#324785 - 05/05/06 09:40 AM Re: Monthly meeting
johnnyx Offline
J

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ
Here's what happened to me prior to joining. Travis really got me good that day. wink [LOL]

#324786 - 05/05/06 10:27 AM Re: Monthly meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by johnnyx:
Here's what happened to me prior to joining. Travis really got me good that day. wink [LOL]

Wow what a tough crowd these folks are [LOL] smile

#324787 - 05/05/06 12:26 PM Re: Monthly meeting
NOSUP4U Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by johnnyx:

Bwahahahaha smile

Packing up right now to head up to Prescott. Have a great weekend everyone. Go Suns!

Mark

#324788 - 05/05/06 01:35 PM Re: Monthly meeting
johnnyx Offline
J

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ
Heh. What's funny too, is that the guy in that pic kinda looks like me.

Now back to your regularly scheduled monthly meeting thread. laugh

#324789 - 07/05/06 12:49 PM Re: Monthly meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Now back to your regularly scheduled monthly meeting thread. laugh
Thank you Johnny [Wave]
FRIDAY MAY 12th 7:00 PM
PINNACLE NISSAN
FLW and BELL RD

Lots to talk about before GONEMoab (May 21-26)
Meet some new drivers, both 2 and 4wd.
-We'll cement the years remaining event dates for publication to the site as discussed.
-Discuss last months participation in the AZXT (AZ Xtreme Triathlon).
-How we can be involved in USFS cleanup activity.. FR300? FR532? the Coves?
-Dues will be taken, shirts can be bought (Roger, I've got Georgies to give to you), and we'll have shwag for the raffle [ThumbsUp]

Adam, or Preston, requisition some funds for a cooler full of drinks as PINNACLE NISSAN will graciously host the meeting with food, we may possibly have MOAB video this time too (yes, my camera works this week). smile

#324790 - 07/05/06 01:27 PM Re: Monthly meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Nice - If anyone wants to meet for food before the meeting, let me know. No point in me driving back down to Mesa when I work 1 mile from Pinnicle.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal