2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#327405 - 24/01/08 09:10 PM Re: January 26th Crown King
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by pluvo:
Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
[b]Pluvo, you in?
You betcha![/b]
[ThumbsUp]

#327406 - 24/01/08 09:32 PM Re: January 26th Crown King
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm going to be driving my girlfriends truck this weekend ('02 Fronty CC auto 4x4). I still have my truck, but it's still getting fixed. This is what it looked like yesterday:

#327407 - 24/01/08 09:36 PM Re: January 26th Crown King
Anonymous
Unregistered

ok i took off my step rails and mud flaps.. now im starting to get excited about going.. laugh
my experience (off roading) is in a HMMWV and LMTV

now those are fun laugh

#327408 - 24/01/08 09:46 PM Re: January 26th Crown King
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing4aliving:
I'm going to be driving my girlfriends truck this weekend ('02 Fronty CC auto 4x4). I still have my truck, but it's still getting fixed. This is what it looked like yesterday:

Sorry to here that it wasn't done yet.

#327409 - 25/01/08 01:38 AM Re: January 26th Crown King
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Snowbank:
ok i took off my step rails and mud flaps.. now im starting to get excited about going.. laugh

now those are fun laugh
cripey's now what kind of offroading did you do? Take that rock crawling. I am curious to see how well it does smile

#327410 - 25/01/08 08:54 AM Re: January 26th Crown King
MadManX Offline

Loc: Maricopa, AZ
Quote:
hello all....

ill probably be there. i have a stock 4x4 SE and not to sure about running without rails.. smirk

but it sounds like fun so i should be there..
Just watch out for the gas tank since you have nothing protecting it. An SE only has the front skid (aka tin foil)... I went with a bone stock last time with smaller stock tires than yours and he only took one mark on the gas tank... No damage... just a scrach. You're all good smile

-MadManX
- "Fully Shrocked" by ShrockWorks
- Ramsey 9000UT Winch w/ Synthetic Cable
2007 Red NISMO Frontier
- ShrockWorks Full Underside Armor
- ShrockWorks "Modified" Rock Sliders

#327411 - 25/01/08 01:34 PM Re: January 26th Crown King
Anonymous
Unregistered

Signing off 4 the day...See you all at 8:00am at the Chevron Station. Check the first post for radio channels and other info if you haven't.

[Wave]

#327412 - 25/01/08 04:19 PM Re: January 26th Crown King
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Yasha:
Quote:
[b]ok i took off my step rails and mud flaps.. now im starting to get excited about going.. laugh

now those are fun laugh
cripey's now what kind of offroading did you do? Take that rock crawling. I am curious to see how well it does smile [/b]
pretty much can handle anything... up to like 10 feet of water and it has self inflating/deflating tires by the push of a button.. and a push button automatic trans which kinda sux actually (i like stick).. never did any rock crawling with the LMTV but that would be pretty fun.. i think it handles better than the HMMWV.. just really big is all. and worse when you have a load and big trailer..

#327413 - 25/01/08 04:22 PM Re: January 26th Crown King
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by MadManX:
Quote:
[b]hello all....

ill probably be there. i have a stock 4x4 SE and not to sure about running without rails.. smirk

Just watch out for the gas tank since you have nothing protecting it. An SE only has the front skid (aka tin foil)... I went with a bone stock last time with smaller stock tires than yours and he only took one mark on the gas tank... No damage... just a scrach. You're all good smile

-MadManX[/b]
you tring to freak me out? just dont want to damage it before i get all the offroad goodies put on is all.. which then probably the day after i get everything on it, ill roll it, with my luck that is..

#327414 - 25/01/08 04:40 PM Re: January 26th Crown King
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by MadManX:
[b]
Quote:
[b]hello all....

-MadManX[/b]
you tring to freak me out? just dont want to damage it before i get all the offroad goodies put on is all.. which then probably the day after i get everything on it, ill roll it, with my luck that is..[/b]
You'll be ok. Just pick your lines carefully.

#327415 - 25/01/08 04:44 PM Re: January 26th Crown King
Anonymous
Unregistered

so dont drive it like a tank,,, check!!

#327416 - 25/01/08 08:47 PM Re: January 26th Crown King
Anonymous
Unregistered

HEY YASHA wink
I'll be waiting at Cow Creek Rd (air down spot), meet you guys by 8:30-9 [ThumbsUp] .

#327417 - 25/01/08 09:37 PM Re: January 26th Crown King
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
HEY YASHA wink
I'll be waiting at Cow Creek Rd (air down spot), meet you guys by 8:30-9 [ThumbsUp] .
AWW thats not fair you didnt even air down your Unimog Dbax. [Huh?]

#327418 - 25/01/08 09:49 PM Re: January 26th Crown King
Anonymous
Unregistered

laugh
I wish..
That's a new one (to me). I've had THIS ONE stored for a while now. Reminds me of a lg dinosaur, tromping along the hillside..

#327419 - 25/01/08 10:15 PM Re: January 26th Crown King
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sweet ....Did you ever find that darn storage key! wink

#327420 - 26/01/08 05:19 AM Re: January 26th Crown King
Anonymous
Unregistered

ITs time hope to see everybody at the run Happy Trails. laugh

#327421 - 26/01/08 06:53 PM Re: January 26th Crown King
NOSUP4U Offline

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
My crew made it home safe, with a broken motor mount and cracked engine air hose thingy to show for it. Had a great (but LONG!) drive up. Glad we finally made it out again!!!

#327422 - 26/01/08 09:17 PM Re: January 26th Crown King
Anonymous
Unregistered

Made it home a few minutes ago. Took the truck to the power washer before I got home to get all the mud off of it. Found a nice big dent on the rocker panel just behind the driver front tire laugh .

Thanks for a fun day everyone. Crown King was a totally different beast today!

#327423 - 26/01/08 10:56 PM Re: January 26th Crown King
Anonymous
Unregistered

thanks guys, I had a blast.

Randy, can I get a cd of all the pics?

#327424 - 26/01/08 11:55 PM Re: January 26th Crown King
Anonymous
Unregistered

ditto on the pics!! or post em on a website like ringo or something.. thanks..

and everyone that was awesome, had a blast. very LOOONNGG day but very fun.

im just now getting home and madmanx should be getting home in about 20 min. we were helping that guy with the flat for a good long while. but on the upside i believe his girlfriend is telling him hes coming to help clean up 4peaks.. laugh

#327425 - 27/01/08 08:43 AM Re: January 26th Crown King
Anonymous
Unregistered

This years run to Crown King was far more diffrent than last years ..Carnige for all this time but no one hurt most important thing Safty first . Hope we see more of the newBs and the meetings are just as informative .
Happy trails it was nice to have wheeled with you all @ Crown King 2008 AZXC
Waldo/Onix laugh

#327426 - 27/01/08 08:47 AM Re: January 26th Crown King
Anonymous
Unregistered

It was also an honor to have wheeled with some prior club Prez,and or VP/Members
Waldo/Onix smile

#327427 - 27/01/08 08:55 AM Re: January 26th Crown King
Yellow Gecko Offline

Loc: Glendale,AZ
Thank you all, we had a blast. I did seem a little long but thanks to Dan we kept our selves occupied by watching to cracks race up the window. I was pretty intence they started out about 3" appart and by the end are dead even and about half way up. "Clutch", you did really good for your first time! It's a lot different than a quad HUh? I can't wait to see the vids and pics! Thanks again everyone!

#327428 - 28/01/08 04:47 AM Re: January 26th Crown King
Anonymous
Unregistered

Great trip. Thanks to everyone for making it a really fun day. I think everyone did a great job driving, expecially the newer guys with no mods yet. [ThumbsUp]

Hope to see you all soon. Next meeting is Feb 2nd, trying to hook up with Tom at Pinnacle, lots of phone tag though.

#327429 - 28/01/08 07:12 AM Re: January 26th Crown King
MadManX Offline

Loc: Maricopa, AZ
T-Ray... Sheila has two dealers calling her asking when we are going to show up at thier place. Power and Earnhart (Earnhart calls about once a week). She was supposed to give Wally the info, but I take it she hasn't yet smile

Oh... Chris (Wally's Co-Pilot) took a lot of really great pics for all of us. Even one shot just befor DBAX's miss-hap. I just got them onto the laptop and am resizing them all now. So at my normal pace ... By tomorrow I should have a couple hundred pics online for everyone.

I don't know what dealer DBAX is going to pick a fight with, but I'll gladly stand up on his behalf. He did nothing different than me, same lines, same tires, same wheel spin... And well we all know what happened. Just make me wonder when I'm next. And I'll be getting my rig in for the overheating hear real soon... Easy to reproduce on the trail, but I've never been able to on pavement.

Great trip... Hope we didn't scare off the new guys smile

-MadManX
- "Fully Shrocked" by ShrockWorks
- Ramsey 9000UT Winch w/ Synthetic Cable
2007 Red NISMO Frontier
- ShrockWorks Full Underside Armor
- ShrockWorks "Modified" Rock Sliders

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal