Well, there was a snafu concerning my tire replacements thusrs. which left me unable to heaad up to Willow Beach for the weekend. I had all my Firestones replaced GRATIS on friday eve and returned home. Saturday morn at 8am I met Ed to go fishing at Lake Pleasant w/ Shoki. We tooled around the backside of the lake and fished a few new spots,(the lake is down horribly) and rolled out around 12 after no good bites. The plan was to run up the mountain to Crown King and down again to my buddy's in Anthem for a little soiree goin' down around 4-5 pm. This was my sirst time in driving the backside up, so I took full advantage of the remaining daylight and hit every obstacle. Some were easier than others but we did allright [ThumbsUp] After Terminator, this was like driving to the 7-11 on the corner.. Well, we were stuck behind some guy in a chevy p/u at the ledge(the steps, JD Rock?) for over 2 hours. mad Didn't even get to the general store until almost 5:30-6. It was F'n cold up there too. I wasn't fully prepared but fealt much better after a chili burger and a cold beer. laugh The road back was quick and comfortable. Home by 10:45 [Smoking]

I'm going to be tripping BROKEN ARROW on tues. the 30th at round 9 am. Meeting aforementioned buddy and his family who have a Wrangler but have never done the trail. All X'ers welcome to join and get yer last Sedona of '03 in. Hope to see you there. Good night.