2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#327750 - 23/03/07 10:59 AM Re: Roof Boxes - locking - $30 EACH
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ok Mark - I'll get yours. He's doing me the $20 each price on 3 of em.

#327751 - 23/03/07 11:41 AM Re: Roof Boxes - locking - $30 EACH
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by RiNkY:
I guess I won't have to then? smile

This is Power Ford in Scottsdale at Frank Lloyd Wright

#327752 - 23/03/07 02:09 PM Re: Roof Boxes - locking - $30 EACH
Anonymous
Unregistered

I could probably have fit 2 inside the X. But I have 2 boxes strapped on the roof & 1 inside. Looks kinda funny.

#327753 - 23/03/07 02:47 PM Re: Roof Boxes - locking - $30 EACH
johnnyx Offline
J

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ
Quote:
It's back behind the Harley dealership (but that entry is closed for "Bike Week" so you have to enter from Frank Lloyd Wright and go south on that last street before the runway (it's marked as Private but 10,000,000 cars/day go through there.

Anyway, there's the main Sales and "Parts" building of the Dealership and then across the street (West side of street) and down about 1/8 mile is the collision center (not "Van Collision). Go all the way back, to the very back and Todd usually comes runnin' out.

#327754 - 23/03/07 02:57 PM Re: Roof Boxes - locking - $30 EACH
Anonymous
Unregistered

I found a back way in from a street that the place backs onto - through a gate that takes you right into the area that Todd works in and the boxes were. 84th Steet. Sheer luck I noticed boxes the size of these things through the open gate while trying to negotiate around Bike Week.

So if anyone else is heading there. Take 84th Street off of Hayden and follow it until you get to a Circular kinda turning area. The gate on the Right goes right into the back of the Ford Dealership where Todd works.

#327755 - 23/03/07 03:16 PM Re: Roof Boxes - locking - $30 EACH
Anonymous
Unregistered

MMmmmkk... since I mentioned the name "John" I got the $20 price for each of the three smile Not a clue what to do with the extra one(s), but what the hay. I fit two inside and one on the top. These things ARE large.

If anyone is interested, I'll bring by one or two for the Mod day. Or you can drop by the dealership and they still have oodles of them left. The price from the Parts section of the dealership is $119, btw.

#327756 - 23/03/07 03:28 PM Re: Roof Boxes - locking - $30 EACH
johnnyx Offline
J

Quote:
Originally posted by karlover007:
MMmmmkk... since I mentioned the name "John" I got the $20 price for each of the three smile Not a clue what to do with the extra one(s), but what the hay. I fit two inside and one on the top. These things ARE large.

If anyone is interested, I'll bring by one or two for the Mod day. Or you can drop by the dealership and they still have oodles of them left. The price from the Parts section of the dealership is $119, btw.
Yeah, Todd sent me an email saying "damn, you're helping me sell a lot of these things!" [LOL]

Yeah, that secret gate you mention Rog is nice. With all the traffic it can save you 10 min of dicking around. smile [ThumbsUp]

#327757 - 23/03/07 06:49 PM Re: Roof Boxes - locking - $30 EACH
Anonymous
Unregistered

So on the New Gen Xterra the cross bars are to thick to be used with these. Ideas for modification? smile

#327758 - 23/03/07 07:36 PM Re: Roof Boxes - locking - $30 EACH
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
So on the New Gen Xterra the cross bars are to thick to be used with these. Ideas for modification? smile
Should be easy if it includes ubolt style brackets. Replace the U-bolts with all thread rod stock, cut to length and bent to conform arount the crossbar.

#327759 - 23/03/07 10:49 PM Re: Roof Boxes - locking - $30 EACH
johnnyx Offline
J

Quote:
Originally posted by RocketX:
PM'd you
Nice to meet you today, Ryan. Nice ride, btw too. I miss my X! [Too much XOC]

#327760 - 24/03/07 10:44 AM Re: Roof Boxes - locking - $30 EACH
NOSUP4U Offline

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
Hope you guys are having fun at Mod Day. Wish I could be there.

Roger, thanks for snagging one for me. I'll pick it up next week. Sounds like these things are huge?

I still need a roofrack if anyone sees one for sale or wants to make one for me smile

Mark

#327761 - 24/03/07 03:24 PM Re: Roof Boxes - locking - $30 EACH
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by FSRBIKER:
Anyone interested in shipping one to 07849?
Holly crap you still have the rollercoaster there by the lake? man havent herd that name in so long a buddy of mine owns a bike store there.i moved from Denville 20 yrs ago i mis the budwiser boat races they still doing that.
Waldo/NJ/AZ
[Huh?]

#327762 - 24/03/07 07:59 PM Re: Roof Boxes - locking - $30 EACH
FSRBIKER Offline

Loc: Oak Ridge, NJ
No the roller coaster is long gone but they have the Budweiser races every summer, I am only a block from the lake so it's great hearing them racing if I can't make it myself. I'm actually moving back to White Meadow Lake in Rockaway Township soon.

I sure wish I could have one shipped, I was thinking about buying one soon and you guys hit the mother load.

Quote:
Originally posted by Onix:
Quote:
Originally posted by FSRBIKER:
[b]Anyone interested in shipping one to 07849?
Holly crap you still have the rollercoaster there by the lake? man havent herd that name in so long a buddy of mine owns a bike store there.i moved from Denville 20 yrs ago i mis the budwiser boat races they still doing that.
Waldo/NJ/AZ
[Huh?] [/b]
EOE...Opening Soon!

#327763 - 24/03/07 09:07 PM Re: Roof Boxes - locking - $30 EACH
Anonymous
Unregistered

i went to morris knolls in rockaway laugh

#327764 - 24/03/07 09:08 PM Re: Roof Boxes - locking - $30 EACH
Anonymous
Unregistered

i went to morris knolls in rockaway laugh

#327765 - 25/03/07 06:51 AM Re: Roof Boxes - locking - $30 EACH
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NOSUP4U:
Hope you guys are having fun at Mod Day. Wish I could be there.

Roger, thanks for snagging one for me. I'll pick it up next week. Sounds like these things are huge?

I still need a roofrack if anyone sees one for sale or wants to make one for me smile

Mark
No problem - you might want to pick it up from my house or somethin, as yes - They are pretty big and carrying it with passengers in the car might be a problem. You might even have to strap it to the roof if your front seat doesn't fold flat in the 1st gen!

#327766 - 25/03/07 01:53 PM Re: Roof Boxes - locking - $30 EACH
Lightning Offline

Loc: High Point, NC
Every time i pass by this thread it makes me sick to know I have to pass up such a good deal!! After looking at everyone's pictures from out there and this deal, i'm tempted to move out there!
Has anyone priced shipping one of these to the East coast (NC 27265)?

#327767 - 25/03/07 04:32 PM Re: Roof Boxes - locking - $30 EACH
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Great wealing with ya today i was thinking about this and i would like to buy one from you if i can.
Thanks Waldo/Onix laugh

#327768 - 25/03/07 04:35 PM Re: Roof Boxes - locking - $30 EACH
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Lightning:
Every time i pass by this thread it makes me sick to know I have to pass up such a good deal!! After looking at everyone's pictures from out there and this deal, i'm tempted to move out there!
Has anyone priced shipping one of these to the East coast (NC 27265)?
Come on out - Selling my house for $185k right now, yours for $180k! smile

#327769 - 25/03/07 07:16 PM Re: Roof Boxes - locking - $30 EACH
Lightning Offline

Loc: High Point, NC
Quote:
[QUOTE]Come on out - Selling my house for $185k right now, yours for $180k! smile
Sorry, not a buyer for your house. You've already talked too much about your neighbors. I'd be thrown in jail for letting my glock loose on their dog. What ever happened with that anyways?

#327770 - 25/03/07 08:26 PM Re: Roof Boxes - locking - $30 EACH
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Lightning:
Quote:
[b][QUOTE]Come on out - Selling my house for $185k right now, yours for $180k! smile
Sorry, not a buyer for your house. You've already talked too much about your neighbors. I'd be thrown in jail for letting my glock loose on their dog. What ever happened with that anyways?[/b]
They tied it up most of the time after I complained.

#327771 - 25/03/07 10:55 PM Re: Roof Boxes - locking - $30 EACH
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Onix:
Quote:
[b]MMmmmkk... since I mentioned the name "John" I got the $20 price for each of the three smile Not a clue what to do with the extra one(s), but what the hay. I fit two inside and one on the top. These things ARE large.

Great wealing with ya today i was thinking about this and i would like to buy one from you if i can.
Thanks Waldo/Onix laugh [/b]
Yes you can! We can figure out when/how I can get it to you. And any ideas on how to best hook them will be great too.

#327772 - 28/03/07 10:11 AM Re: Roof Boxes - locking - $30 EACH
XID_dup1 Offline

Loc: Phoenix,AZ
I'm interested in 2-3 of them. Does anyone have a picture of how the box attaches to the crossbars? I have an '01. A co-worker is also looking at attaching them to a 97 Dodge Caravan and is curious as to the attachment system.

Andy

#327773 - 28/03/07 11:00 AM Re: Roof Boxes - locking - $30 EACH
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by johnnyx:
Quote:
Originally posted by RocketX:
[b]PM'd you
Nice to meet you today, Ryan. Nice ride, btw too. I miss my X! [Too much XOC] [/b]
Just got back in town and noticed how much activity there is about these boxes. Thanks again for picking one up for me, doesn't look like there will be too many left with everyone jumping on this deal. It was nice to meet up with another XOCer since I haven't made it out to the trips and meetings yet.

#327774 - 04/04/07 09:16 AM Re: Roof Boxes - locking - $30 EACH
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well looks like the chick I picked one up for doesn't want to put one of these on top of her Forrester anymore. So I have a spare, if nobody wants it, then I'll throw it on the 4Runner or somethin smile

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal