2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#328141 - 11/03/08 06:28 PM Re: April 26th AZXC Xcursion - Xterra Triathalon
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by defibvt:
Quote:
Originally posted by T-Ray:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by AZ-Ted:
[b]Count me in for volunteering and camping. I won't get out of work until 5, so I'll have to meet you later.
Lindsey doesn't get outta work till 5pm at the latest either. I think SoldierX can't make it out till after work time also.

I say let's plan a group to meet at the green gate around 6:30pm. I will run out there early with defibvt around 1pm to set up my spot then run back to get my wife and meet the after work group.[/b]
Hopefully a couple of people can show up at 1pm. It will be easier to hold a spot.[/b]
Scott, i'm hoping to get there around then.. Thanks for having me by the way!

#328142 - 11/03/08 06:39 PM Re: April 26th AZXC Xcursion - Xterra Triathalon
Anonymous
Unregistered

would be nice to camp .....im in laugh [ThumbsUp]

#328143 - 11/03/08 08:18 PM Re: April 26th AZXC Xcursion - Xterra Triathalon
Anonymous
Unregistered

have to check my on call schedual. but other than that you know im in
-------------------
:C i have a flat tire... stupid nails..

#328144 - 11/03/08 10:00 PM Re: April 26th AZXC Xcursion - Xterra Triathalon
Anonymous
Unregistered

OK, Tim I'm updating the website and you have the 26th down as a Sunday, when it is a Saturday. confused

#328145 - 12/03/08 05:27 AM Re: April 26th AZXC Xcursion - Xterra Triathalon
Anonymous
Unregistered

Should be the 26th, not sure how I got it as Sunday...?

***PM me your shirt size so I can get them to David ASAP. Your rider gets one too.***

I will send him sizes Friday, so figure yours out by then!!!

#328146 - 12/03/08 07:55 AM Re: April 26th AZXC Xcursion - Xterra Triathalon
MadManX Offline

Loc: Maricopa, AZ
Damn... I didn't even post up and I'm already on the list. You guys are starting to know me too well.

I'll Volunteer and Camp with the X... Fronty is iffy... Ordering parts for a custom lift the end of the week and if it's installed in time (and her CB installed too I hope) and Sheila doesn't have a "party" scheduled she'll be in too with her rig... And if no party... She'll be riding along and camping to I'm sure.

-MadManX
- "Fully Shrocked" by ShrockWorks
- Ramsey 9000UT Winch w/ Synthetic Cable
2007 Red NISMO Frontier
- ShrockWorks Full Underside Armor
- ShrockWorks "Modified" Rock Sliders

#328147 - 12/03/08 05:50 PM Re: April 26th AZXC Xcursion - Xterra Triathalon
defibvt Offline

Loc: AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by Jasonazx:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
Count me in for volunteering and camping. I won't get out of work until 5, so I'll have to meet you later.
Lindsey doesn't get outta work till 5pm at the latest either. I think SoldierX can't make it out till after work time also.

I say let's plan a group to meet at the green gate around 6:30pm. I will run out there early with defibvt around 1pm to set up my spot then run back to get my wife and meet the after work group.[/b]
Hopefully a couple of people can show up at 1pm. It will be easier to hold a spot.[/b]
Scott, i'm hoping to get there around then.. Thanks for having me by the way!
Once AZXC always AZXC. laugh

#328148 - 13/03/08 08:28 AM Re: April 26th AZXC Xcursion - Xterra Triathalon
Anonymous
Unregistered

My son and I will be camping. I am kinda planning to go up on Friday, early during the day and keep my brat out of school. Anyone else going up early on Friday to claim a spot? We can figure that out on the 5th and hope to get first dibs on the 25th.

#328149 - 13/03/08 09:24 AM Re: April 26th AZXC Xcursion - Xterra Triathalon
Anonymous
Unregistered

How early? I know Scott will be out there at 1pm, hopefully I will be also and Jason too.

#328150 - 13/03/08 09:24 PM Re: April 26th AZXC Xcursion - Xterra Triathalon
Anonymous
Unregistered

For those of you who aren't familiar with the triathlon, here is the official website. Scrolling down to the bottom, you can see our "old" AZXC sticker.

#328151 - 14/03/08 06:48 AM Re: April 26th AZXC Xcursion - Xterra Triathalon
defibvt Offline

Quote:
For those of you who aren't familiar with the triathlon, here is the official website. Scrolling down to the bottom, you can see our "old" AZXC sticker.

Ummm..Ted. Look at the first post of this thread.

#328152 - 14/03/08 09:14 AM Re: April 26th AZXC Xcursion - Xterra Triathalon
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Ummm..Ted. Look at the first post of this thread.
Oops. I suck at backtracking and reading the first page of a multi-page post.

#328153 - 17/03/08 07:58 AM Re: April 26th AZXC Xcursion - Xterra Triathalon
MadManX Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Count me in for volunteering and camping. I won't get out of work until 5, so I'll have to meet you later.

I'll be making it out early... I should be able to meet up at 1pm too. I'm normally out the door at noon on Fridays. Sheila still isn't sure about the Fronty... We get parts lists and hopefully start ordering parts this week. So we will be cutting it close. But she could pick up Lindsey and bring her in, or if the Fronty is a no go on the trail at least bring her to the trail head for us to go pick them up.

-MadManX
2007 Red NISMO Frontier

#328154 - 17/03/08 02:02 PM Re: April 26th AZXC Xcursion - Xterra Triathalon
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Conundrum:
OK, Tim I'm updating the website and you have the 26th down as a Sunday, when it is a Saturday. confused
I saw that as Sunday too. Now it all depends on getting that Saturday night off.

#328155 - 17/03/08 02:03 PM Re: April 26th AZXC Xcursion - Xterra Triathalon
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hope you can swing it Tom, haven't got to hang/wheel with you much. [Wave]

#328156 - 19/03/08 08:37 AM Re: April 26th AZXC Xcursion - Xterra Triathalon
XCJ Offline

Loc: Chandler, AZ
I really want to come to this one. Can you put me down as tentative for camping and volunteering? I am going to request to move my days off so that I can make it.

#328157 - 24/03/08 04:55 PM Re: April 26th AZXC Xcursion - Xterra Triathalon
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Tim, sorry it took me so long to get back. I was in Cali for spring break with my son. Too many people, anyhoo, I had planned on heading out late morning and picking up a few things. I hadn't really planned a time, but assumed being in the Butcher Jones area around mid day. We're camping in the usual cove right?

#328158 - 24/03/08 04:57 PM Re: April 26th AZXC Xcursion - Xterra Triathalon
Anonymous
Unregistered

Cool. Not sure where exactly...wherever we find that will accomodate about a dozen trucks.
We'll know more as it gets near.

#328159 - 24/03/08 05:14 PM Re: April 26th AZXC Xcursion - Xterra Triathalon
Anonymous
Unregistered

If we make it to the cove first, we can dominate the major spot there in the middle. If you were there when some moron tried to shoot his friends dog for biting him, you should know what spot I speak of. Maybe I might try to kick out there first thing on Friday morning. I was kinda planning to camp Friday and Saturday night at the cove.

#328160 - 01/04/08 05:38 PM Re: April 26th AZXC Xcursion - Xterra Triathalon
defibvt Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by SoldierX:
If we make it to the cove first, we can dominate the major spot there in the middle. If you were there when some moron tried to shoot his friends dog for biting him, you should know what spot I speak of. Maybe I might try to kick out there first thing on Friday morning. I was kinda planning to camp Friday and Saturday night at the cove.
Usual cove there SolderX. Get us a spot if you can. I was hoping for the big spot like you mentioned.

#328161 - 02/04/08 06:12 PM Re: April 26th AZXC Xcursion - Xterra Triathalon
MadManX Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by SoldierX:
[b]If we make it to the cove first, we can dominate the major spot there in the middle. If you were there when some moron tried to shoot his friends dog for biting him, you should know what spot I speak of. Maybe I might try to kick out there first thing on Friday morning. I was kinda planning to camp Friday and Saturday night at the cove.
Usual cove there SolderX. Get us a spot if you can. I was hoping for the big spot like you mentioned.[/b]
Which cove is the normal cove? ... It only takes me 25 minutes to get from the cattle guard to the 5th cove. I plan to be out around 1ish so I could have us a spot staked by 1:30 or earlier.

-MadManX
2007 Red NISMO Frontier

#328162 - 03/04/08 06:45 AM Re: April 26th AZXC Xcursion - Xterra Triathalon
Anonymous
Unregistered

Check out the map, the first major cove is the one we've frequented for years. It's the largest and most popular. It has a big hill next to it that vehicles like to play on. From the looks of this years map, the water looks high and has pushed into the tree line, this may be an issue, unless someone has been there in the last couple of weeks to check the site out. Saguaro Lake LINKY It will definately be a race for space if the water is high. I think the name of the area is Skunk wash. MAP
picture map LINKY

#328163 - 03/04/08 12:44 PM Re: April 26th AZXC Xcursion - Xterra Triathalon
MadManX Offline

If it is the first cove with the big sandy beach... Its still there... I've been to the coves almost weekly this past couple months. The water is high (to the point that they have been releasing from canyon and from here nightly).

Only thing I've noticed is the boats move into this cove very quickly though. And it is a very high traffic area (within easy reach of the quads still).

The first cove only takes me maybe 10 minutes to get too... But with such a wide open space... And the boats... Even a couple trucks couldn't take that whole beach over. We would need quiet a few.

Phil has been camping in that cove a couple weeks ago too... maybe he can pipe up with some more insight.

-MadManX
2007 Red NISMO Frontier

#328164 - 03/04/08 12:56 PM Re: April 26th AZXC Xcursion - Xterra Triathalon
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was out there a couple of weeks ago and it was fine. Some old timers were out to do some fishing and that was it. Nobody too crazy, but I hear it can get like that though.

#328165 - 03/04/08 01:22 PM Re: April 26th AZXC Xcursion - Xterra Triathalon
Anonymous
Unregistered

We should be fine for getting dibs on the primary spot. Somebody or several somebodies from our club will make it out there before others get off from work. I planned to get over to Butcher Jones about midmorning, by 1000 then head to the cove and claim the spot. I'm camping Friday and Saturday night. I might get some tape to cordon off an area. 12 vehicles right?

You know, I have lived here all my life and went to Saguaro all of the time as a kid, and that's the only cove I have ever been to. Some time, I'll have to make a trip out to the more remote coves.

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal