2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#328903 - 18/04/03 11:07 AM ...Well The time has come
Todrick Offline

Loc: Arizona
We're comin back to AZ.

Soon.

Again the So Cal attitudes have gotten the better of me...

Heres the deal... I can be out there as soon as May 10th(If my birthday wasnt the 7th I'd help John move)But dont want to wait till any later than Jun 1st. Yvonne will not be moving out until late august-early Sept.

I can go back and have my old job back(however it sucked and didn't pay too well) So im wondering if anyone knows of ANY job out there... I do Freelance Graphic and Web design so I just need something stable and regular to fill the gaps and be a "normal" job. Willing to do almost anything... save for fast food, My experience is varied, Warehouse, Sales, Driver, Everything computer, printing, marketing...

Let me know.

#328904 - 18/04/03 02:47 PM Re: ...Well The time has come
xman7 Offline

I'm in the high end printing biz, email me a resume.

BTW, don't use "freelance graphic and Web design" and "Stable" in the same sentence!! laugh

Marshall

Marshall@4gip.com

#328905 - 18/04/03 03:16 PM Re: ...Well The time has come
johnnyx Offline
J

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ
Todrick - Happy early bday - mine's the same day. smile (and thanks for thinking of me too)

I'll be arriving to unload on the 2nd and probably depart on the 4th or 5th and returning w/ the last of the 'stuff' on the 13th or so.

Can't wait to join you guys/gals!

#328906 - 18/04/03 03:47 PM Re: ...Well The time has come
Todrick Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by xman7:
BTW, don't use "freelance graphic and Web design" and "Stable" in the same sentence!! laugh

Marshall
no marshall that was the point...

i do freelance graphic and web design...

it is because of that, i am looking for something stable smile

love the design work but something slightly more stable to fill the gaps would be nice...

let me dust off my resume, i will have it out to you this weekend

#328907 - 18/04/03 03:48 PM Re: ...Well The time has come
Todrick Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by johnnyx:
Todrick - Happy early bday - mine's the same day. smile (and thanks for thinking of me too)

I'll be arriving to unload on the 2nd and probably depart on the 4th or 5th and returning w/ the last of the 'stuff' on the 13th or so.

Can't wait to join you guys/gals!
ok if i can find some sort of employment... you and I have got to go out for a belated birthday... And yes Mike this time I'll be sure you get invited :p

John, if you need help with any of your stuff after im there im more that happy to help...

Seriously John, I haven't met another group of People that compares to AZXC, Great people and Great friends, Hell I still have my old school AZXC sticker on my X.

BTW how ya like my new "Location"

#328908 - 18/04/03 04:38 PM Re: ...Well The time has come
XROCK Offline

Loc: Prescott, Az
I could probably get you into a sales job here at my work. Good money- easy sales.

It's people who own timeshares that call us because they want to trade it towards a cruise.

So basically we are kind of like travel agents in that we sell cruises all day. Perks are good as well. Cruises at cost and resort stays for dirt cheap!

Let me know if it sounds interesting.

#328909 - 18/04/03 04:57 PM Re: ...Well The time has come
XterrAZ Offline

Loc: Anthem, Arizona
Quote:
Originally posted by XROCK:

Hell, I'll take it if he doesn't want it!

laugh

#328910 - 18/04/03 05:16 PM Re: ...Well The time has come
Mud Offline

Loc: az
I was thinking the same thing

#328911 - 18/04/03 05:42 PM Re: ...Well The time has come
spooky1 Offline

Loc: Maricopa, AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by XROCK:
I could probably get you into a sales job here at my work. Good money- easy sales.

It's people who own timeshares that call us because they want to trade it towards a cruise.

So basically we are kind of like travel agents in that we sell cruises all day. Perks are good as well. Cruises at cost and resort stays for dirt cheap!

Help Craig get a job!Help Craig get a job!Help Craig get a job!Help Craig get a job!Help Craig get a job!Help Craig get a job!Help Craig get a job!Help Craig get a job!Help Craig get a job!Help Craig get a job!Help Craig get a job!Help Craig get a job!Help Craig get a job!Help Craig get a job!Help Craig get a job! laugh laugh laugh

"Duct tape is like the Force: It has a dark side and a light side - and it holds the universe together."

#328912 - 18/04/03 06:42 PM Re: ...Well The time has come
Craigs_Tonka Offline

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by spooky1:
Help Craig get a job! laugh laugh laugh
Brian and I briefly discussed his line of work in the past. I will likely be talking to him again, SHORTLY, if one last deal doesn't come through for me.

#328913 - 18/04/03 08:54 PM Re: ...Well The time has come
spooky1 Offline

Loc: Maricopa, AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by Craigs_Tonka:
Quote:
Originally posted by spooky1:
[b]Help Craig get a job! laugh laugh laugh
Brian and I briefly discussed his line of work in the past. I will likely be talking to him again, SHORTLY, if one last deal doesn't come through for me.[/b]
Just looking out for you man! cool

"Duct tape is like the Force: It has a dark side and a light side - and it holds the universe together."

#328914 - 20/04/03 04:46 PM Re: ...Well The time has come
Todrick Offline

yeah... i need a job out there... but craig needs one more... im all for the "Save Tonka Society"

but yeah that might be cool... i now have 4 possible jobs not including yours... so i'll let you know this week

#328915 - 21/04/03 03:03 PM Re: ...Well The time has come
Todrick Offline

ok, well i just got off the phone with a possible employer in Scottsdale... it looks very promising.

I sent my resume to him and we will know more in the next couple days... marshal i just BCCed the e-mail to you as well.

Hey XROCK email me more info on thst job, If this one doesnt pan out I'd like to have other options
If it does pan out I might come out immediately following my birthday

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal