2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#329778 - 19/07/06 11:13 PM Re: Club members tragedy...
XterrAZ Offline

Loc: Anthem, Arizona
Hey Adam...

I've got your check and some things people have dropped off / mailed in for you. Stop by when you can.

#329779 - 20/07/06 12:10 PM Re: Club members tragedy...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Mike...
I'll stop by tonight, around 4:30. I have to get gas and pick up my kiddo, you're on the way.
Thanks,
Adam

#329780 - 20/07/06 10:29 PM Re: Club members tragedy...
spooky1 Offline

Loc: Maricopa, AZ
Adam, Joanie and Terra, sorry to hear about your situation. We just moved the family out to Maricopa so a lot of our stuff is still in boxes, but I know we have some items we could donate to you. It may take a few weeks to get through our boxes. I do have a friend who went through her closet so I have some clothes for Joanie. I work at Rural/Warner Tuesday thru Saturday and don't have a real good idea when I would be up by your place. Is there anyone in the area who could transfer these items for me to Adam.

"Duct tape is like the Force: It has a dark side and a light side - and it holds the universe together."

#329781 - 21/07/06 11:41 AM Re: Club members tragedy...
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm at I-10 & Elliot tomorrow (Saturday) if that's close enough I'd be happy to do it. I'll PM you my number.

#329782 - 21/07/06 11:55 AM Re: Club members tragedy...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Post Copied from N4W:
I thank you all for the support, above all the words of encouragement and condolences have been worth more than anything.

We have sorted through everything that was donated, (Holy Cow!) and feel that to take any more will be excessive. Please if you've gathered up some clothes or other items, donate them to your favorite charity. I for one, now know the tragedy and the heartfelt comfort that a simple gift, toys, etc. can make one feel.

Especially the toys, my daughter made it real hard to feel the despair that clouded my mind when she got to play with the new toys. She fortunately is too young to understand that she lost all her stuff and it seems like it is an early Christmas for her.

Please help others too, I will be giving a lot more to charity than I had in the past.

Anything that we took and aren't going to be able to use is going to Goodwill this weekend.

Again we can't say enough about you all and the gratitude that we feel. I only hope to be in a position to return the favor in the near future.

Pictures will be up sometime this weekend, I started looking at them last night and couldn't do it.

I'm going to go garage sale'ing this weekend to see if I can get a used dresser or two and a couple of night stands. This is all I really need for now.

Joannie can use the Clothes, just let me know where I may be able to pick them up.

Thank you so much!
Sincerly,
Adam, Joannie and Terra Merriman
Rental Addr.
4008 W. Maryland
Phoenix, AZ 85019
Old Addr.
3940 W. Claremont St.

#329783 - 21/07/06 08:39 PM Re: Club members tragedy...
spooky1 Offline

Loc: Maricopa, AZ
Pluvo offered to be the middle man for me. I will be dropping off some clothes for Joanie with him tomorrow. Glad to here things are coming back together for your family Adam.

"Duct tape is like the Force: It has a dark side and a light side - and it holds the universe together."

#329784 - 25/07/06 09:08 PM Re: Club members tragedy...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Here's some pictures my brother took.

What Torched my Computer Room...

#329785 - 25/07/06 09:21 PM Re: Club members tragedy...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wow - it melted the CPU in the computer. That's some serious heat!

#329786 - 26/07/06 08:23 AM Re: Club members tragedy...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi adam we have never meet but i have been reading and keeping up with the post. I would like to tell you how sorry i am for your lost. I use to live in Whittier which is just out of L.A. and I have been in a couple of earthquakes and I know how it hard it can be on a family. I was wondering do you know what caused the fire?. It is amazing how much comfort you can find in your kids even when they do not know what is going on. It is reassuring life goes on and things will be fine. Best of luck to you and your family. Scott smile smile

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal