2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 134 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#330046 - 12/02/07 07:25 AM Wickenburg/Hassayampa - 2/11/07 Pics
Anonymous
Unregistered

I thought it was a really fun day, with some great scenery. See ya all soon. Chili cookoff baby!

#330047 - 12/02/07 07:29 AM Re: Wickenburg/Hassayampa - 2/11/07 Pics
Anonymous
Unregistered

#330048 - 12/02/07 07:49 AM Re: Wickenburg/Hassayampa - 2/11/07 Pics
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have most of the splash shots in succession for Travis and Victor, so if you guys want them for your screen saver let me know. Kinda looks cool seeing it frame by frame.

cool

#330049 - 12/02/07 08:31 AM Re: Wickenburg/Hassayampa - 2/11/07 Pics
Anonymous
Unregistered

Geez Dan, Without Sliders. You MAD MAN YOU! [ThumbsUp] eek

#330050 - 12/02/07 09:29 AM Re: Wickenburg/Hassayampa - 2/11/07 Pics
Anonymous
Unregistered

Nice pic, Dan. And so it begins again.....

#330051 - 13/02/07 09:55 PM Re: Wickenburg/Hassayampa - 2/11/07 Pics
Anonymous
Unregistered

So that was awesome!
I would like to thank everyone for making this trip fun. And of course, thank you all for getting me and my Xterra out.. twice... in 2 minutes...

Just like the first time, I thoroughly enjoyed scratching and denting my X and can't wait to do it again!
I got some pictures, including my first attempt at bending the step rails. Amusingly enough, even though first time took the longest to get the X out, second time (on the left side) caused the most damage. Come weekend, I will take pictures of my new and improved looking truck with the rails bent in hot sexy new ways smile
Considering all the help I got from Dan, I am withholding the pictures of his little adventure, since I am still just a noob and still get stuck at parking lots! Oh, and to protect the innocent of course...

P.S. My apologies to Victor's(Taco driver)wife, I didn't mean to leave you at the barbed wire like that! You were just faster working than i was driving

#330052 - 14/02/07 08:19 AM Re: Wickenburg/Hassayampa - 2/11/07 Pics
Anonymous
Unregistered

Glad you could make it out. May want to think about stashing those sliders in the garage and picking up some all terrain tires in the near future. It will dramatically change the driving experience for you.

[ThumbsUp]

#330053 - 14/02/07 12:22 PM Re: Wickenburg/Hassayampa - 2/11/07 Pics
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by T-Ray:
Glad you could make it out. May want to think about stashing those sliders in the garage and picking up some all terrain tires in the near future. It will dramatically change the driving experience for you.

[ThumbsUp]
Well, I was planning on getting sliders for my birthday in April, so now that need is just a bit more pronounced than before smile
Beyond that, I will need to do some investigating to figure out the best order of getting all the upgrades in, my money tree isn't giving fruits just yet.

#330054 - 14/02/07 12:43 PM Re: Wickenburg/Hassayampa - 2/11/07 Pics
Anonymous
Unregistered

Man i wish i could of made it .Pictures look great and Dan where are your sliders ?
Waldo eek

#330055 - 14/02/07 01:55 PM Re: Wickenburg/Hassayampa - 2/11/07 Pics
Anonymous
Unregistered

[ThumbsUp] Great pics guys, wish I could have gone.

#330056 - 14/02/07 03:21 PM Re: Wickenburg/Hassayampa - 2/11/07 Pics
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by karlover007:
Quote:
[b]Glad you could make it out. May want to think about stashing those sliders in the garage and picking up some all terrain tires in the near future. It will dramatically change the driving experience for you.

[ThumbsUp]
Well, I was planning on getting sliders for my birthday in April, so now that need is just a bit more pronounced than before smile
Beyond that, I will need to do some investigating to figure out the best order of getting all the upgrades in, my money tree isn't giving fruits just yet.[/b]
I think most owners will agree that good all terrain or mud tires are the SINGLE BEST mod you can do and the first one you should do, besides taking step rails/sway bar off. Slider would be second in my book.

#330057 - 14/02/07 04:22 PM Re: Wickenburg/Hassayampa - 2/11/07 Pics
Anonymous
Unregistered

ya sliders are next in my book ..i justed payed for the Daystar lift hope to see in seven days or less ...so when was Mod day again ?
Waldo/Onix laugh

#330058 - 15/02/07 04:24 AM Re: Wickenburg/Hassayampa - 2/11/07 Pics
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm meeting our club fabricator (Robert) this week to measure for sliders. Mod day is March 24th I believe. Hopefully they are done by then do I can beat 'em up the 25th on test day.

[ThumbsUp]

#330059 - 15/02/07 11:53 PM Re: Wickenburg/Hassayampa - 2/11/07 Pics
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I think most owners will agree that good all terrain or mud tires are the SINGLE BEST mod you can do and the first one you should do, besides taking step rails/sway bar off. Slider would be second in my book.
Thanks. Some reconsiderations is in order then! I will look into tires and some sort of combination of lift and sliders that will happen in the shortest period of time for me and leave enough money for gas.

I've been lurking around the forums learning more, are there any other sources of information that people would suggest for a noob?

And... anyone else got any more pictures? I need more proof for my friends showing that I've gone nuts under the desert sun!

#330060 - 16/02/07 08:04 AM Re: Wickenburg/Hassayampa - 2/11/07 Pics
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by karlover007:
Quote:
[b]I think most owners will agree that good all terrain or mud tires are the SINGLE BEST mod you can do and the first one you should do, besides taking step rails/sway bar off. Slider would be second in my book.
Thanks. Some reconsiderations is in order then! I will look into tires and some sort of combination of lift and sliders that will happen in the shortest period of time for me and leave enough money for gas.

I've been lurking around the forums learning more, are there any other sources of information that people would suggest for a noob?

And... anyone else got any more pictures? I need more proof for my friends showing that I've gone nuts under the desert sun![/b]
As you are a 2nd Gen owner - Might wanna pop over to www.thenewx.org, where there is a plethora of 2nd Gen info.

#330061 - 18/02/07 07:26 PM Re: Wickenburg/Hassayampa - 2/11/07 Pics
NOSUP4U Offline

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
Quote:
I'm meeting our club fabricator (Robert) this week to measure for sliders. Mod day is March 24th I believe. Hopefully they are done by then do I can beat 'em up the 25th on test day.

[ThumbsUp]
Does Robert make roofracks?

Mark

#330062 - 19/02/07 07:20 AM Re: Wickenburg/Hassayampa - 2/11/07 Pics
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm sure he could. He fabbed everything on his fronty (light bar, pre-runner bumpers, tire carrier)

#330063 - 19/02/07 07:42 AM Re: Wickenburg/Hassayampa - 2/11/07 Pics
Anonymous
Unregistered

He's working on something for me.. Not as extensive as the other, I'm going to keep the OE rack and add to it.

#330064 - 20/02/07 01:00 PM Re: Wickenburg/Hassayampa - 2/11/07 Pics
Anonymous
Unregistered

I need to get some good pics of the light bar that (was it Victor?) had on his X, and have him fab something similar for me.

#330065 - 01/03/07 11:32 PM Re: Wickenburg/Hassayampa - 2/11/07 Pics
Anonymous
Unregistered

doods...I can defintely build you whatever you want. Just give me your idea and I will fab it up for ya. Leave me a pm for contact info.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal