2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#330444 - 18/07/07 10:18 AM Re: FAT TIRE RUN INFO Friday Aug 3rd to Sunday
Anonymous
Unregistered

sweet, can't wait to meet everyone, get some pics of all the xterras on the road smile

#330445 - 18/07/07 01:10 PM Re: FAT TIRE RUN INFO Friday Aug 3rd to Sunday
Anonymous
Unregistered

as stated, I'll be headed up Friday - meet at 2pm at the Chevron Station at Carefree Hwy and I-17. There will be people going up later as well.

#330446 - 18/07/07 01:20 PM Re: FAT TIRE RUN INFO Friday Aug 3rd to Sunday
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thats the info I needed, DR. I have that day off and will be meeting you there.

#330447 - 18/07/07 09:49 PM Re: FAT TIRE RUN INFO Friday Aug 3rd to Sunday
XROCK Offline

Loc: Prescott, Az
Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
The poster "Stone" is actually the liason to the event directors for our club. He lives in Maricopa, as do others attending. Nothing cooler on the road than a lane of Xterras..
Except a lane of Xterra's, a blue hardbody and a 2007 Red 4 door Wrangler carrying 2 people who haven't had time to take a vacation or even get away to camp for 1 measley night in over a year because of a certain 31 foot, 14,ooo pound, obnoxiously yellow, 1945 WWII vehicle.

Bitter? nah- just frickin' tired and in need of some R&R in the high country.

#330448 - 19/07/07 03:57 PM Re: FAT TIRE RUN INFO Friday Aug 3rd to Sunday
MadManX Offline

Loc: Maricopa, AZ
Well everything is looking good on our end to bring both trucks up. The Xterra is nearly finish with all the parts all over the house being installed. and the Frontier is still waiting on ShrockWorks (I heard there are 30 other bumpers waiting after ours is finished right now).

We'll be leaving out of Tempe right after work (working on getting off early) so I can't make the 2PM meet... Anyone want to meet latter and head up together? Oh and if anyone from Maricopa needs extra room hit me up and we can pack it for ya. I should have plenty of room with both trucks if I can get Sheila to pack light.

We got mud in Maricopa the other night... Anyone know how it will be up there?
- "Fully Shrocked" by ShrockWorks
- Ramsey 9000UT Winch w/ Synthetic Cable
2007 Red NISMO Frontier
- ShrockWorks Full Underside Armor
- ShrockWorks "Modified" Rock Sliders

#330449 - 19/07/07 04:34 PM Re: FAT TIRE RUN INFO Friday Aug 3rd to Sunday
Anonymous
Unregistered

MADMANX i might take you up on the meet if i dont make the 200 .Still working on sat off so i can go. you dont live to far from me .

#330450 - 20/07/07 08:12 AM Re: FAT TIRE RUN INFO Friday Aug 3rd to Sunday
Anonymous
Unregistered

The conditions up there are a bit unpredictable unfortunately. Year before last it was pure swamp and then about 20 miles from the finish a storm hit, which made it even worse.

Last year it was nowhere near as bad and the rain stayed away.

I expect to be on the road around 4, it'll be close to 5 before I make I17 / Carefree (Not the best time to be in that area). I figure I can hit end camp by around 9pm with a stop in Flag for some dinner. Start Camp is about 1 hour or so closer, as it's not to far outside Flagstaff.

#330451 - 20/07/07 09:43 PM Re: FAT TIRE RUN INFO Friday Aug 3rd to Sunday
Anonymous
Unregistered

if you are planing on going threw the switch backs after Sedona there planning on Mud Slides and might be closed off.

#330452 - 21/07/07 01:37 PM Re: FAT TIRE RUN INFO Friday Aug 3rd to Sunday
Anonymous
Unregistered

It looks like this can be my first run with the AZXC crew. I have been to one meeting and this could be my first excursion. Not bad being I have had my X for in AZ for 6 years. [Too much XOC]

I can get the time off work and my wife and oldest daughter will be out of town. Question is I will have my youngest daughter with me. She is two years old. Is this a "family friendly" kind of thing. She is a super mellow kid and I know she would love to hang out with her Dad in the forest with the "big trucks".

If you think it would be ok to bring her I am all in. I will be meeting at the Cheveron at 2pm if all is good. If my girl won't be a problem then I will email over my insurance info. Thanks guys.

#330453 - 21/07/07 01:39 PM Re: FAT TIRE RUN INFO Friday Aug 3rd to Sunday
Anonymous
Unregistered

I've suddenly become Tentative for this one. Wifes friend just announced that she is getting married in Vegas on the same weekend and the wife is her maid of honor. So that might throw the wrench in the works.

#330454 - 21/07/07 04:53 PM Re: FAT TIRE RUN INFO Friday Aug 3rd to Sunday
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by RiNkY:
I've suddenly become Tentative for this one. Wifes friend just announced that she is getting married in Vegas on the same weekend and the wife is her maid of honor. So that might throw the wrench in the works.
So I guess it is just u and Sprog then. And i had another damn cherry wheat to trade....
:p

#330455 - 23/07/07 01:32 PM Re: FAT TIRE RUN INFO Friday Aug 3rd to Sunday
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm now a definite No Go unfortunately. Wife is the Maid of Honor at her friends wedding on 5th. So will be spending the weekend in Vegas frown

Have fun guys.

#330456 - 23/07/07 09:21 PM Re: FAT TIRE RUN INFO Friday Aug 3rd to Sunday
Anonymous
Unregistered

things just turned to a no-go as well for me, the wifey has to work that saturday morning, her boss and another associate are on vacation that day as well..so she is covering for them...god damn it. frown

#330457 - 24/07/07 08:04 AM Re: FAT TIRE RUN INFO Friday Aug 3rd to Sunday
MadManX Offline

All the bad news... I'll add some good news... I'm a GO.

Sheila is off at 1PM so I will try my hardest to catch the first group up. If anyone wants to exchange numbers let me know and I can tell you day of if I will be at the meeting place at 2.

The Fronty will most likely not have its front bumper as we are still waiting to hear back from Jim. But both trucks are headed up and we are looking forward to help out with the bike run as well.

-MadManX
2007 Red NISMO Frontier

#330458 - 24/07/07 12:16 PM Re: FAT TIRE RUN INFO Friday Aug 3rd to Sunday
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by DesertRouX:
I can get the time off work and my wife and oldest daughter will be out of town. Question is I will have my youngest daughter with me. She is two years old. Is this a "family friendly" kind of thing. She is a super mellow kid and I know she would love to hang out with her Dad in the forest with the "big trucks".

If you think it would be ok to bring her I am all in.
^BUMP

No one has been kind enough to answear my concearns as of yet. I'd love to join up for the trip.

Is it OK to bring her, or should I try to have my mother watch her for the trip?

Should I remove my sub box from the back so I can put down the back seats?

If you guys would like another X tagging along I will send my insurance info over and hopefully with all the cancellations there is a T-Shirt floating around for me.

Thanks for the info. I would be at the first 2pm run group.

#330459 - 24/07/07 02:16 PM Re: FAT TIRE RUN INFO Friday Aug 3rd to Sunday
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b] I can get the time off work and my wife and oldest daughter will be out of town. Question is I will have my youngest daughter with me. She is two years old. Is this a "family friendly" kind of thing. She is a super mellow kid and I know she would love to hang out with her Dad in the forest with the "big trucks".

If you think it would be ok to bring her I am all in.
^BUMP

No one has been kind enough to answear my concearns as of yet. I'd love to join up for the trip.

Is it OK to bring her, or should I try to have my mother watch her for the trip?

Should I remove my sub box from the back so I can put down the back seats?

If you guys would like another X tagging along I will send my insurance info over and hopefully with all the cancellations there is a T-Shirt floating around for me.

Thanks for the info. I would be at the first 2pm run group.[/b]
Sorry, didn't catch your first post with the question. Yes absolutely, this is family friendly, however you're responsible for your own kiddo. Duh, huh? Now if you want to get the most enibriated you may want to leave her home. I'm leaving mine home this year unless I loose my co-pilot and then I may consider bringing her. She just turned 3 but can be a handfull when she doesn't get to nap.

I would suggest dumping the Sub box due to the possibility of having to help a stranded rider, etc. The more room the better.

Call if you need anything else.
Adam
602-377-7922

#330460 - 24/07/07 03:52 PM Re: FAT TIRE RUN INFO Friday Aug 3rd to Sunday
Anonymous
Unregistered

woohoo,it looks like there "may" be a chance that i'll be coming after all, the wifey is trying to work something out with a co-worker.

#330461 - 24/07/07 04:11 PM Re: FAT TIRE RUN INFO Friday Aug 3rd to Sunday
Anonymous
Unregistered

The more the merrier, we need the trucks.

Yeah take out all unnecassary stuff like subwoofers.

Bring bike racks too if you have them, I have a feeling in my old man bones that it will be a rainfest.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, mud.

#330462 - 24/07/07 05:28 PM Re: FAT TIRE RUN INFO Friday Aug 3rd to Sunday
Yellow Gecko Offline

Loc: Glendale,AZ
The Mrs. and I will be attending. We should be able to make the 2-4pm meeting place. We will be packed for the week since we have the week after to go adventuring. I can't wait. I will pray to the rain gods for us all!

#330463 - 24/07/07 06:43 PM Re: FAT TIRE RUN INFO Friday Aug 3rd to Sunday
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good news guys, the wife and I will be heading to Fat Tire with everyone else, she was able to get her work schedule turned around...

Also, is it too late for a tshirt and who do I get in contact with about my insurance information and what not, if someone could shoot me a PM i'd appriciate it or hit me up on my email brianslunchbox@aol.com

#330464 - 24/07/07 06:44 PM Re: FAT TIRE RUN INFO Friday Aug 3rd to Sunday
Anonymous
Unregistered

Kiddo & I will be meeting at the I-17 Chevron with the 2:00 group.

I recommend camping at the end so you don't have to haul all your gear around & have more room for bikes & riders. That's my plan anyway.

Last year I rode cleanup with Ty & Brenda. Wouldn't mind doing the same this year.

I'll send Marshall my insurance info when I get home.

I don't have a bike rack, but I do have a cargo carrier that goes on the hitch that ought to hold a couple of bikes.

#330465 - 25/07/07 08:23 AM Re: FAT TIRE RUN INFO Friday Aug 3rd to Sunday
MadManX Offline

Looks like I'm a go for Friday afternoon. My girl is off at 1PM so if the 2PM guys can hold out long enough for us to race across town we are tagging along in the X and the Fronty again.

I like the idea of camping at the end since my girl ALWAYS over packs and wouldn't even leave enough room for a driver if she could laugh

The Fronty should be empty in the back... Not sure what I can do with the X with the swing arm on the back, but I guess some tie downs will do for putting things on the roof if I have too laugh

-MadManX
2007 Red NISMO Frontier

#330466 - 26/07/07 12:28 AM Re: FAT TIRE RUN INFO Friday Aug 3rd to Sunday
Anonymous
Unregistered

So my Monday-to-Friday job just turned into Monday-to-Forever job and I won't be able to make it frown

#330467 - 26/07/07 08:26 AM Re: FAT TIRE RUN INFO Friday Aug 3rd to Sunday
Anonymous
Unregistered

i have ins stuff can i show it when i get there ?
or who needs this info
waldo/onix

#330468 - 26/07/07 08:34 AM Re: FAT TIRE RUN INFO Friday Aug 3rd to Sunday
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Onix:
i have ins stuff can i show it when i get there ?
or who needs this info
waldo/onix
Send to:
Quote:
I am supposed to get driver name and insurance info. Please email that to me at Marshall@goodimpressions.com if you can.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal