2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#330706 - 04/03/08 05:42 PM Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey everybody. I'm going on a long ass road trip from NJ to Colorado and will be in AZ the March 21-23. I'll be coming from NM and plan on being in and around Tuscon/PHX on that Friday afternoon/evening. Anyone wanna go up in the Mtns and wheel/camp that weekend? Lemme know.

#330707 - 04/03/08 06:25 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

first off [Wave]

with this club that is never a problem laugh

probably gonna wanna check back as the days egt closer as to whats happening that weekend. but i can pretty much guarantee that we will be wheeling. most of out runs are last minute tho and end up with interesting stories..

are you stock, light/med/heavy modded??

you'll love az, might not want to leave even.

#330708 - 04/03/08 06:34 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

pretty well mod'd (Not to mention everything, but it was easier to yank this from my sig over at thenewx)...07 S Night Armor 4x4 - Bug Deflector, Wade shades, Gibson SS Catback, Volant cai, BFG AT's (285/75/16) on Stealth wheels, diff breather, Alpine iDA-X001 HU, mount for Garmin 60csx, Shrocked, Ramsey 9500# winch, PRG ~3" Suspension Setup (UCA's, Shackles, Radflos, Bils, and Deaver AAL), Timbrens (rear), PIAA 520's up front, 1500's in rear

Mind you, i don't want to beat the crap out of my truck that weekend...it still has to get me to Denver and then back to NJ...and then back to Denver (I'm moving there)

I'll definitely be checking back on this as the time draws near to see what you guys have in mind. Oh, and this isn't my first time to AZ. I've been to your awesome state a number of times. Granted however, this is my first time to the Tuscon/PHX/Sedona areas.

#330709 - 04/03/08 06:45 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

I happen to be from jersey myself Denville indian lake.
it would be a blast to wheel with you! i will try to make this run .
Waldo/Onix

#330710 - 04/03/08 06:52 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Creek, welcome to XOC! We are having a club meeting this Friday, so we will definitely bring this up. I assume you are coming in from southern NM, is this correct? Will you be leaving AZ on Sunday or Monday? If I remember correctly (from thenewX.org), you're heading to Colorado.

The state is pretty wide open, and we can go pretty much anywhere you want to wheel. Phoenix is at 1000 feet, Sedona at 4,000 feet and Flagstaff at 8,000 feet (these are approximates, so AZers, please don't flame me).

Off the top of my head, I was thinking we could do a meet and greet on Friday night, and then wheel/camp somewhere on Saturday. On Sunday, we could have breakfast, break camp, and then wheel a little bit more before heading out.

Myself, I'm game for camping somewhere up near Sedona, but I'll pretty much go anywhere between Phoenix and Flag(staff).

#330711 - 04/03/08 06:55 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

I could leave AZ either Sunday or Monday...doesn't matter to me. I just have to be in Denver by Wed. afternoon (shouldn't be a problem if I leave Monday). I'm game for going anywhere. You folks know the areas best, so i'll leave all the details up to you. Meet n greet Friday, Wheelin/Campin Saturday-Sunday sounds perfect.

#330712 - 04/03/08 06:57 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh yeah...I'll be leaving Carlsbad Caverns/Guadalupe Mtn Nat'l Parks early Friday morning. So, yeah, I'm coming from southern NM

#330713 - 05/03/08 06:33 AM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hmmm, what do you think about camping on my Claims outside of Dewey, AZ?

That would be a perfect weekend for me. I have the Friday off and the Wife and kiddos will still be in TX and I won't have to worry about as much gear.

I have to say, there isn't a whole lot of hard core wheeling (that I know of) in the area, but some awesome scenery though.

#330714 - 05/03/08 07:08 AM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
MadManX Offline

Loc: Maricopa, AZ
Dude... You'd be the first rig I've seen setup like mine. Hell I'm the last minute wheeling instigator too most of the time. Pick a part of the state and I'll go though my phone book and harass everyone to go smile You're rig puts you in the wild class around here... And most of us aren't out to break anything... Just enjoy the trip. Payson area would be a midway for us both, but on the cold side at night. And the wheeling is mostly mild and scenic. Come a bit farther south, toward Sarago Lake (sorry spelling sucks) and we have a lot of options from stock friendly to wild, warmer for camping too.

I'm totally down... Onix, do your laundry on Monday :p

PM me if you want to exchange numbers and nail down a plan.

-MadManX
- "Fully Shrocked" by ShrockWorks
- Ramsey 9000UT Winch w/ Synthetic Cable
2007 Red NISMO Frontier
- ShrockWorks Full Underside Armor
- ShrockWorks "Modified" Rock Sliders

#330715 - 05/03/08 12:21 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Too bad you're missing the west's premier Nissan event by just over a week.

AZ Run VIII is on March 9-15. If you're unfamiliar with the event, visit us on www.nissan4wheelers.com

In another year you'll be in Denver, it sounds like. That's a lot closer than NJ!

#330716 - 13/03/08 07:11 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

you guys still down for next weekend? I'll be getting into the area on Friday afternoon. I also just noticed that it's Easter weekend. Does that mean some/most of you have off on that Monday? If so, I'm down with camping/wheeling all weekend and then leaving town on Monday, if that's cool with you guys.

#330717 - 13/03/08 07:21 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Creek:
you guys still down for next weekend? I'll be getting into the area on Friday afternoon. I also just noticed that it's Easter weekend. Does that mean some/most of you have off on that Monday? If so, I'm down with camping/wheeling all weekend and then leaving town on Monday, if that's cool with you guys.
If u're in tucson, i can wheel sunday.

#330718 - 13/03/08 07:24 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh yeah...I know there will be people ready to wheel and camp with ya.

I should be there...?

Actually, I was thinkin' of running the Hassayampa up in Wickenburg since Lindsey is getting her haircut up there. I will be heading to my MIL house Saturday night (she lives in Wickenburg) and spend Sunday with her.

There is some great spots to camp in the Hassayampa by the way. Every bit as good as Saguaro Lake.

#330719 - 13/03/08 07:55 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yup im still in! [Smoking]

#330720 - 13/03/08 09:53 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm going to camp at my Claims, so it looks like you have plenty of options to choose from.

#330721 - 14/03/08 06:10 AM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I was thinkin' of running the Hassayampa up in Wickenburg
[ThumbsUp]

#330722 - 14/03/08 08:05 AM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
Quote:
I was thinkin' of running the Hassayampa up in Wickenburg
[ThumbsUp]
Sweet! I figured you'd be in. The Yampa is practically in your backyard.

#330723 - 14/03/08 09:18 AM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Conundrum:
I'm going to camp at my Claims, so it looks like you have plenty of options to choose from.
I'm going to join Adam at his claims. Bringing both ATVs up there, so we can blast around without beating the trucks up too much.

#330724 - 14/03/08 10:06 AM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by AZ-Ted:
Quote:
Originally posted by Conundrum:
[b]I'm going to camp at my Claims, so it looks like you have plenty of options to choose from.
I'm going to join Adam at his claims. Bringing both ATVs up there, so we can blast around without beating the trucks up too much.[/b]
Looking forward to it. [ThumbsUp]

Haven't been able to go up there since before the Rollover. :rolleyes:

#330725 - 14/03/08 10:16 AM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'll be heading up to the claim on Friday afternoon too. Should be a blast. Love that place.

#330726 - 14/03/08 11:34 AM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Cool, I'm going to start a new thread for us, so let's leave this one to the outta towner and Tim/DBAX etc. [ThumbsUp]

#330727 - 14/03/08 05:29 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

lol,
While I like the idea of wheeling the wash, it may be very full of water/quicksand from recent rain and snow runoff [Uh Oh !] . Besides, dude's driving here from Jersey or some shit to wheel and camp his way across the states.. If he's only going to wheel one place North of Tucson, I'd say make it Broken Arrow, Sedona. Then again, gas should be up to what, $3.90-$4/gal. by then [LOL] .
[Huh?]
frown

#330728 - 14/03/08 10:34 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

$100.00 in fuel round trip atleast. not incl food. eek

#330729 - 15/03/08 07:50 AM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Doesn't matter to me where we go. Sedona would be awesome as I've heard great things about it. However, going to this dude's private land sounds cool too. As next weekend draws near, I guess I'll make a decision as to where I'm going to end up if there's still 2 split groups (Sedona vs private land). And yeah, gas prices suck!!! I've driven about 2800 miles so far (I'm in the middle of Texas now) and have probably spent upwards of $700 so far.

#330730 - 15/03/08 08:28 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

eek

#330731 - 16/03/08 03:16 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
MadManX Offline

Well I'm in for camping a bit closer to the valley... Onix I think you were game at the same spot as last week right?

Here is two campsites along the lake, the first I'll have a couple pics up from in a bit, the second is alot bigger if needed (both close together).

Adressive 2wd trucks can get two and from the site... And there is tons of diversity in the trails.

Camp 1: 33 34.809, -111 29.386
Camp 2: 33 34.705, -111 29.289

Camp 1 has room for about 4 to 5 trucks, a great view and access to the lake too.

Camp 2 is alot bigger, more spread out... But about as good of a spot.

This is the area I'm game to camp at... Much farther north I'm probably out. I'll try and get some links and maps up shortly.

-MadManX
2007 Red NISMO Frontier

#330732 - 16/03/08 04:27 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
MadManX Offline

WGS84: 33.58015, -111.489767

TopoZone Map

Google Maps

Check the tread for last weekends camping (on 03-08-2008) for picks from the area and this campsite (creating the tread in a few minutes I swear Wally).

-MadManX
2007 Red NISMO Frontier

#330733 - 16/03/08 04:34 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sweet ......Cant wait wish it was friday already laugh

#330734 - 16/03/08 04:52 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Bren and I have been wanting to hookup with u guys, but the X needs work and we have not had time. of course, I am on shift Saturday, so can't make it up to your claim frown
We are planning on hooking up with y'all for the Triathalon. prolly just Saturday, but we are going to try and come camp Fri nite.
Hope to hookup with ya soon.

#330735 - 16/03/08 05:02 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
MadManX Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by 2Xplore:
Bren and I have been wanting to hookup with u guys, but the X needs work and we have not had time. of course, I am on shift Saturday, so can't make it up to your claim frown
We are planning on hooking up with y'all for the Triathalon. prolly just Saturday, but we are going to try and come camp Fri nite.
Well Sheila is probably only going to be there at niight, Saturday she has some "parties" to go to and will probably head out Sat morning and come back in the evening... Or not go at all... More to come on that one...

I think Adam started a thread for Camping at the Claim and me and Onix are jacking this thread for camping at the Lake.

-MadManX
2007 Red NISMO Frontier

#330736 - 16/03/08 08:54 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by MadManX:
Quote:
Originally posted by 2Xplore:
[b]Bren and I have been wanting to hookup with u guys, but the X needs work and we have not had time. of course, I am on shift Saturday, so can't make it up to your claim frown
Well Sheila is probably only going to be there at niight, Saturday she has some "parties" to go to and will probably head out Sat morning and come back in the evening... Or not go at all... More to come on that one...

I think Adam started a thread for Camping at the Claim and me and Onix are jacking this thread for camping at the Lake.

-MadManX[/b]
We'll miss ya Ty and Bren. frown Hope to see ya soon. I need some more of that Kilt Lifter. [drink] eek

#330737 - 16/03/08 09:09 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

alright, those pics have me pretty sold. Saguaro Lake looks awesome. Since I'm moving to Denver, I'm sure I'll be in AZ plenty to go check out Sedona and everything else. For this road trip though, it looks like Saguaro Lake is ideal. When do you guys wanna head up there? Friday afternoon/evening?

#330738 - 17/03/08 07:46 AM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
MadManX Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Creek:
alright, those pics have me pretty sold. Saguaro Lake looks awesome. Since I'm moving to Denver, I'm sure I'll be in AZ plenty to go check out Sedona and everything else. For this road trip though, it looks like Saguaro Lake is ideal. When do you guys wanna head up there? Friday afternoon/evening?
I should be off work around noon local time on Friday and will be packed and ready. Onix should be ready and on his way somewhere around 5ish... Sheila I think will be doing at least Friday night and might have a friend come with and will be leaving at 4ish. Don't know if T-Ray is going, but he was supposed too. Karlover007 better go because he wanted to do a full moon run and this Friday is a full moon. That leaves Jeff still to decide (if he isn't on call).

In you're case, the Butcher Jones recreation area would probably be the best to meet at. And I know your truck will stick out as bad as mine does. So you should be easy to find.

Oh... If you go looking though that PhotoBucket link too... you'll find alot more pics of the lake and Sycamore creek... Which is only a few minutes up the road too. Camping isn't as good in my opinion though (lower Sycamre has alot of parting though so I'm told).

About what time do you think you'll be getting close to this area and I'll work with everyone here to iron out the details (hehe... I have all thier cell phone numbers)?

-MadManX
2007 Red NISMO Frontier

#330739 - 17/03/08 08:09 AM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Not going camping, possible for wheeling out there Firday PM with ya'll. I'm headed up to Wickenburg Saturday morning thru Sunday.

#330740 - 17/03/08 08:41 AM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
XCJ Offline

Loc: Chandler, AZ
I want to go. Only problem is that I work Saturday. Days off for my new job are Sun and Mon. I can probably come out Sat night. I could leave work at 4:30 or 5 and have everything ready to go in the garage. Then however long it takes to get from Chandler to wherever the camping is. Somebody might have to find me when I get there...

#330741 - 17/03/08 04:45 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Sheila I think will be doing at least Friday night and might have a friend come with and will be leaving at 4ish. ((am??))
That leaves Jeff still to decide (if he isn't on call). ((bla bla bla yeah im coming. im not on call till next month some time. but you saw what happened last weekend. plus i need to move this weekend or next..))
(lower Sycamre has alot of parting though so I'm told). ((thats not nessisarily a bad thing!! wink wink nudge nudge))
-MadManX[/QB]

#330742 - 19/03/08 09:19 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm in Las Cruces, NM now. If I stay in Gila NF (NM) tomorrow night, I'll be in the PHX area around 2 on Friday afternoon.

#330743 - 19/03/08 09:29 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello creek i will meet up with you guys later after 5:00 on friday Madman will see ya fist as he said something about getting off at noon so be safe and see you soon .
Happy trails
Onix laugh

#330744 - 19/03/08 10:20 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Onix:
Hello creek i will meet up with you guys later after 5:00 on friday Madman will see ya fist as he said something about getting off at noon so be safe and see you soon .
Happy trails
Onix laugh
i second that...

#330745 - 20/03/08 08:42 AM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Which cove will you all be at? MadMan, the one I was at last week? I can't camp but maybe I'll stop by friday night to say hello!

#330746 - 20/03/08 10:40 AM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

get with tim i think he is gonna come out for the night and then head back into town he is not camping eather but is gonna come out to play laugh

#330747 - 20/03/08 10:45 AM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

WGS84: 33.58015, -111.489767

TopoZone Map
Here is where we will be if you have gps punch this number in
Google Maps

Check the tread for last weekends camping (on 03-08-2008) for picks from the area and this campsite (creating the tread in a few minutes I swear Wally).

-MadManX

#330748 - 20/03/08 02:46 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Funny, the hillclimb doesn't look so steep there.. (left side)

#330749 - 21/03/08 05:48 AM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by first class X:
get with tim i think he is gonna come out for the night and then head back into town he is not camping eather but is gonna come out to play laugh
Not gonna make it to play. Needed to move some appointments since I am gone all weekend in Wickenburg.

You all have a blast.

#330750 - 21/03/08 08:03 AM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Bummer well you and your family tim have a great easter laugh

#330751 - 21/03/08 08:16 AM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks, you too brotha! Enjoy a couple of those burritos for me... laugh

#330752 - 21/03/08 08:18 AM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

i have one coolier with breakfast buros ,and beef buros and chicken emmmm emmmm good .and the truck is loaded and ready to go :p

#330753 - 21/03/08 08:22 AM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

we will have fun for sure , laugh

#330754 - 21/03/08 09:08 AM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
MadManX Offline

Ok... Creek is in Silver City NM right now and has about another 5 hours in... Should be landing in town arrond 3 as it stands.

I don't know yet if he is comming though Safford to Globe or thourgh Tucson north (drive times are the same on the map). So we might have an in town meeting.

I think I have cell numbers to everyone but Dan that intended on going out tonight... So If I don't post an update I'll text everyone with an update.

WE NEED FIREWOOD... Very little is near the lake if any. I bought a box of logs (says they last 4 hours each)... But they won't make much flames for the marshmellows... So if everyone can bring a little with it will help out alot smile

-MadManX
2007 Red NISMO Frontier

#330755 - 21/03/08 12:01 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
MadManX Offline

Well Creek is in Tucson now making good time... Another 2 hours or so he should be here.

I will be meeting up with him at Costco on Eliot and Priest in Tempe to gas up.

He should be messaging me when he gets to Casa Grande so I can leave from work and meet him. I'll post up when I run for the door.

Depending on how worn out he is from his drive... We might head straight for the lake and meet everyone out there...

Wally... Can you arange a second meetup for everyone else and text me about when you plan to be at the green gate at Butcher Jones?

-MadManX
2007 Red NISMO Frontier

#330756 - 21/03/08 01:23 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

NO PROBLEM

#330757 - 21/03/08 01:28 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

sorry didnt meen to yell

#330758 - 21/03/08 02:32 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Have fun you guys (and girls). I can't make it, as both motor mounts and the tranny mount need to be replaced. ABC Nissan has ordered the parts. They should be here mid-week.

#330759 - 21/03/08 03:36 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm out.
frown

#330760 - 21/03/08 05:24 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

OK anyone who is still going meet at the cattle guard where we air down 6:00pm @ fourpeaks/butcher jones

green gate at Butcher Jones?

#330761 - 23/03/08 04:53 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well we all met up with Creek From NJXC and had fun by all good to see no one got hurt .Till sunday Lucky couldnt wait to wash his truck and drove it into the lake and swamped his rig so lucky for him we where able to tow him out from the 5th cove back to the green belt and Madman towed him home .
Any time you are in Arizona Creek Look us up and we will do the same when we come to visit you in Colorado Peace.Waldo/Onix [Smoking]

#330762 - 23/03/08 05:27 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

man that sucks for lucky how did that happen?

#330763 - 23/03/08 05:47 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

well, i made it to Gallup, NM for the night. I needed a shower BAD, so i'm at the Hampton Inn. A big THANKS to those who made it out this weekend. I had a blast!!! I will definitely be coming back down there. Hopefully Lucky's X is ok. I'm headed up to Moab tomorrow and then on to Denver. Thanks again!!!

#330764 - 23/03/08 05:51 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Lucky, sorry to hear about your X. Hopefully, you'll be able to dry it out and fire it up soon.

BTW, I lost track, but is the Gen2 vs Gen1 towing score even at 2-2?

#330765 - 23/03/08 06:09 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

we just ran that the night befor and no problems but going the other direction well the air cleaner is now plowing threw the deep side ..
There was lots of people camping in the middle of the road !!!!!!!!! what where they thinking!!!F@*kers
I now have lots of new AZ-pinstriping [Uh Oh !]

#330766 - 24/03/08 12:01 AM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey... some might say you guys were camping in the road :p

Glad we ended up finding you guys out there. Nice camp set up either way.

#330767 - 24/03/08 08:01 AM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

there trucks where off the road but there tents where smack in the middle of the road .....there was no room to go around them.....O well everyone got home ok

#330768 - 24/03/08 08:31 AM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

What the heck happened to Luck13's truck???

Why did he go into the lake...?

#330769 - 24/03/08 08:40 AM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Lucky jumped the gun befor we knew what had happened he drove around a beached boat and stuffed the left side in the lake there was a shelf and it was real deep . [Freak]

#330770 - 24/03/08 09:07 AM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ok, I know which camp/boat you are talking about. We did the same thing on the way out but turned around and went back up the hill and around since it was dark. Sorry Lucky

#330771 - 24/03/08 09:17 AM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

We made it friday night threw the lake but not on sunday no snorkle!

#330772 - 24/03/08 06:16 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

you never get to know the limitations of your X till you push it to them. and now i know for a fact, that i makes a horrible boat! laugh
hopefully it will start, if not im sure its doable.
--------------------
well still doesnt start. and the remote start doesnt even turn it over. hmmm...
over all an awesome weekend tho. thanks for having me. awesome burritos wally. thanks for towing me randy. chris thanks for the firewood and burning things. laugh john i hope you had a blast, cause i do every week with these guys.

p.s. i gotta get me one of the rubix cube things..

#330773 - 25/03/08 04:06 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

lucky, do you think you hydrolocked it or just shorted some electrical out...

#330774 - 25/03/08 05:12 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Inyourface1650:
lucky, do you think you hydrolocked it or just shorted some electrical out...
probably just the ignition coil. it turn over so no on the hydrolock. but i cant be certain as to what it is yet. suggestions are always welcome.

#330775 - 25/03/08 06:24 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

did you take on enough water to flood your ECU?

#330776 - 25/03/08 06:33 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
i took on alot of water, but i dont believe the ecu is damaged (thankgoodness). cause all the warning lights still work properly.. actually everything electrical still works as far as i can tell. except the no spark issue.

so ahhhh,,,, any takes on tinkering around with it sometime?

#330777 - 25/03/08 08:36 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

at least i didnt go quite as deep as this poor bastard...
CLICK

#330778 - 25/03/08 09:29 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucky 13:
at least i didnt go quite as deep as this poor bastard...
CLICK
Lucky,
there's a difference his truck can go that far into the water. the door can go on and off, when he was in the water his door's were on. U should do the snorkel mod smile

#330779 - 25/03/08 09:35 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Yasha:
Quote:
[b]at least i didnt go quite as deep as this poor bastard...
CLICK
Lucky,
there's a difference his truck can go that far into the water. the door can go on and off, when he was in the water his door's were on. U should do the snorkel mod smile [/b]
after this i think your right about that. i might need it.. wink and the duck mod.. laugh

but first,, i think ,,,,, i'll get it running, yeah, running is good...

#330780 - 25/03/08 09:41 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]at least i didnt go quite as deep as this poor bastard...
CLICK
Lucky,
there's a difference his truck can go that far into the water. the door can go on and off, when he was in the water his door's were on. U should do the snorkel mod smile [/b]
after this i think your right about that. i might need it.. wink and the duck mod.. laugh

but first,, i think ,,,,, i'll get it running, yeah, running is good...[/b]
just remember water and electricity don't mix [LOL]

#330781 - 25/03/08 10:05 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

dont worry ill be back (and no im not arnold) with a vengence... > laugh

#330782 - 25/03/08 10:13 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Whoes yo daddy and what does he doooo

#330783 - 25/03/08 10:16 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Whoes yo daddy and what does he doooo
what does that have to do with the price of tea in china. or my truck for that matter?? :p

#330784 - 25/03/08 10:20 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Whoes yo daddy and what does he doooo
what does that have to do with the price of tea in china. or my truck for that matter?? :p [/b]
I guess its time for another tea party [Smoking]

#330785 - 15/04/08 10:30 PM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
As it turns out, the ECU got fried.

#330786 - 16/04/08 06:59 AM Re: Wheelin/Campin March 21-23???
Anonymous
Unregistered

the wierd part of it though was that you could still pull codes off the ecu. it just wasnt sending signals out to anything else..

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal