Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 98 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#333226 - 16/06/06 12:03 AM Re: Lions Back 2006
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by sandmanX:
That thing scares the crap outta me.
Yeah same here. my hands started getting sweaty. Is it not as steep as it looks?

#333227 - 16/06/06 09:29 AM Re: Lions Back 2006
Erik Offline

Loc: Chapel Hill, TN
Quote:
Originally posted by -RotorDemon-:
Quote:
Originally posted by sandmanX:
[b]That thing scares the crap outta me.
Yeah same here. my hands started getting sweaty. Is it not as steep as it looks?[/b]
No, it's as steep as it looks! On the pucker factor scale it rated a 10, which is the equivalent of neoprene up the ass! [Geek]

#333228 - 16/06/06 03:01 PM Re: Lions Back 2006
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by slmh1296:
Very nice vid my wife is from Moab and we get up there alot she still has alot of family in Moab. Her dad has lived their along time and knows all the great 4x4 spots even some stuff crazier thans lion back. I have hiked up Lions back, saw a guy do it on a dirt bike, and my father in law said some guy mt biked down it which is plan nuts. I have seen some vid's of coming down do you or anybody have one going up. ALso next time anybodys up there you got to go to the LaSal moutains very beutiful. Another great spot to stop depending on where you are coming from (this would be mostly from the southwest) is just out of san juan is the valley oh the gods. Another cool spot is goblin valley.
Dude, you should hook up with the AZXC people. We have a perfect 4x2 outing planned for early August, cross country trip from Flagstaff to Grand Canyon, with free beer courtesy of Fat Tire at the end.

#333229 - 28/06/06 11:40 AM Re: Lions Back 2006
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Rinky thanks for the invite. I will have to check out the azxc site and get the dates sorry I did not post back sooner been in california on vacation. Which remindes me may be hard to get some more days off right know but we will see. So I checked the web page. The dates in the area under minutes of the website it says august 5-6th and under xcursions it say 4-5th which is it.

#333230 - 28/06/06 05:11 PM Re: Lions Back 2006
Anonymous
Unregistered

That is by far the best lions back video I have seen.

I would LOVE to do that!!!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal