2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 134 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#35333 - 26/11/06 09:30 PM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

at more than 30 degrees you will lose alot more than a camera, Smokes and 3 cd cases, especially if its your first time.

laugh

#35334 - 26/11/06 09:36 PM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

it takes you longer to get the mud out of your driveway, then to get it off your X..

#35335 - 26/11/06 09:55 PM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by South Side Ninja:
at more than 30 degrees you will lose alot more than a camera, Smokes and 3 cd cases, especially if its your first time.

wink
My guess might be off but what are the inclines on the east side of the pit/puddle at LG?

Being the only new guy in a Nissan today, I don't think they took it "too" easy on me but Dave was a ton of help.

Drove in, I just checking things out...Hey, theres the puddle where 1/2 of MXO fried thier alty's. Next thing I know I'm climbing a hill not fully knowing the benefit of momentum. Made it about 3/4 of the way and lost traction. Dave got me out of it.

Too bad there weren't anyother X's there...

Oh, yeah, here's my engine at the end of the day.

#35336 - 26/11/06 10:06 PM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

i went to LG once, it was too tame and small for me, for the amount of money and time i spent getting there. i don't remember a whole lot about it, but NOTHING was drastic in that place.

Dave is one of the coolest people i have met thru MXO. he has always been helpful no matter what.

Man, that thing is spotless ( engine bay ), i don't think mine was that clean when i bought it.

#35337 - 26/11/06 10:29 PM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by South Side Ninja:
i went to LG once, it was too tame and small for me, for the amount of money and time i spent getting there. i don't remember a whole lot about it, but NOTHING was drastic in that place.

Dave is one of the coolest people i have met thru MXO. he has always been helpful no matter what.

Man, that thing is spotless ( engine bay ), i don't think mine was that clean when i bought it.
You're an hour + south of me so I understand the waste going there but I think you could find a challenge or three there.

Dave was a huge help. I'm glad he had his stock (or close to stock TJ) or would have been in the motocross track all day not knowing where to go.

Engine: Yeah, they must have cleaned the bu-jesus out of it before I bought it. God knows i wouldn't keep it that clean. Just took a pic to see if anything got in there by the end of the day.

The puddle.... i really don't know what the f'k those guys were thinking flying thru it. Had to be 2 1/2' deep today. Saw a Jeep die in there.

Oh, yeah...Thread hijack!!!! Nothing going on at MXO. Deal wit it laugh

#35338 - 27/11/06 11:34 PM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

You know you own an Xterra when some jerk in a Four Runner rolls through a red light trying to get ahead of you and you wait for the green and still blow the doors off the POS...

laugh

#35339 - 28/11/06 04:00 AM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by MMVOR:
You know you own an Xterra when some jerk in a Four Runner rolls through a red light trying to get ahead of you and you wait for the green and still blow the doors off the POS...

laugh
Well with a Gen1, you know you own an Xterra when you roll through a red light trying to get ahead of some jerk in a Four Runner and he waits for the green and the POS still blows your doors off...

#35340 - 28/11/06 09:17 PM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

when the non english speaking parents of your better half learn 2 english phrases just for you, "go back" and "turn around" laugh

#35341 - 28/11/06 09:52 PM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

you know when you just bought an xterra because the engine compartment looks like this.

#35342 - 05/12/06 08:37 AM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

You know you own an Xterra when you go to walmart and don't have any trouble spotting your X when you come back out. laugh

#35343 - 05/12/06 08:40 AM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

Everytime someone mentions they are considering a new car or truck, you only have one suggestion...
(especially if they currently drive a jeep)

smile

#35344 - 05/12/06 10:52 PM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

...When you drive around the parking lot at the mall a couple extra times even though there are plenty of parking spots, just because you want to show off your X to every sucker staring at it wishing they had one.

...When you get the attention of all the jealous people and hot girls, you step on the gas so they can hear the super charger whine.

#35345 - 06/12/06 01:00 AM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

....when you drive by a lifted ford, chevy, or dodge and they laugh at your "foreign" vehicle...

#35346 - 06/12/06 11:50 AM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

You know you own an xterra when you have more stickers on your car than you can remember getting in Elementry School.

#35347 - 18/12/06 08:18 PM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

You are trying to get all the x's in the parking garage to park on the same floor. Hence forth to be called Xterra Row.

#35348 - 19/12/06 07:52 AM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

You know you own an Xterra when:
You are on your back cursing the fact that the alternator is on the bottom of the engine!

#35349 - 19/12/06 07:59 AM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by jef2424:
You know you own an Xterra when:
You are on your back cursing the fact that the alternator is on the bottom of the engine!
Oh SO True!!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal