shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#375109 - 05/07/04 10:26 PM Where the hell are you guys.
imacsae Offline

Loc: El Paso Tx.
Come on you weasels we are within the 20 day mark and there is still no excitement in here. I guess there is a lack of enthusiasm since the numbers attending are so low. I personally love the new format but I can imagine that some of the more mild wheelers are dissapointed that they will not be attending. Of course you guys can catch up to us on the days that we will be in Ouray. Anyway wake up you crazy jackasses. Let's get the ball rollin. We have a week of boozing wheeling and stinkin ahead of us.

#375110 - 05/07/04 11:03 PM Re: Where the hell are you guys.
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
Yes it's somewhat quiet, but what can you expect ? GOX is a much smaller event on a more personal level this year, like a camping trip for old friends. We scouted some of the trails and camping spots over the weekend, and things are looking good for an excellent week of 4 wheeling.

I will be putting up some final information in the next 2 weeks.

#375111 - 06/07/04 05:10 PM Re: Where the hell are you guys.
spooky1 Offline

Loc: Maricopa, AZ
I am so looking forward to this trip you can't even imagine. I already have all my stuff packed, except for food that is. laugh

"Duct tape is like the Force: It has a dark side and a light side - and it holds the universe together."

#375112 - 06/07/04 09:07 PM Re: Where the hell are you guys.
imacsae Offline

Loc: El Paso Tx.
This time I am trying to expand my camp cooking skills. I have never had a camp stove before so I will be burning many a meal. During the AZ run I ate so many ham and cheese sandwiches I wanted to kill myself. Thank god for marshall and his dutch oven or I would have been eating ham and cheese 3 times a day. Any suggestions or tricks as far as the food thing goes?

#375113 - 07/07/04 07:12 PM Re: Where the hell are you guys.
bn300 Offline

Loc: Buffalo, MN
FREE INVESTMENT TIP!
I'll be putting the money I'm not spending by not going towards stock in Warn hubs and Mexican Lager this year. I expect HUGE dividends. And good pics.
[Wave]

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal