2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#378123 - 07/09/07 06:55 AM Official 2007 NFL Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Good to see the Colts picking up where they left off. [ThumbsUp]

Now, let's see if the Texans are going to be the real deal this year.

#378124 - 07/09/07 07:07 AM Re: Official 2007 NFL Thread
mineralblue Offline

Loc: Downtown Houston, TX

Go Texans.

wink

#378125 - 07/09/07 07:22 AM Re: Official 2007 NFL Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

Well, we already knew that those Texans were the real deal. laugh

#378126 - 07/09/07 01:24 PM Re: Official 2007 NFL Thread
BlueSky Offline

Loc: Georgia
Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
Good to see the Colts picking up where they left off. [ThumbsUp]
As a Saints fan, I couldn't disagree more. [ThumbsDown]

#378127 - 07/09/07 04:30 PM Re: Official 2007 NFL Thread
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Wow.... The Jets don't even have cheerleaders. eek

I'm a little worried about the Jets opener against New England.

But then again... as a Jets fan I'm always worried. smile

#378128 - 08/09/07 04:29 AM Re: Official 2007 NFL Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

The Bears are 8-1 odds on winning the Super Bowl...right behind their opening week opponent. Top rated NFC team. Let's see if they have what it takes to get back to the show!!!

Now that Grossman has his rookie jitters out of the way, it should make for an interesting season! I don't care what people say, he got the team to the SuperBowl in his (technically) rookie season, and overall, put up some decent numbers doing it. He just needs to work on his consistency now...

Still not sure about Cedrick Benson as the feature back, but I love the idea of using Devin Hester as a WR as well as KP/PR. Should add some pizzazz on an already potent offense!

As far as the Defense goes....What's there to say?!? They're going to dominate even more this year with a healthy Mike Brown and Tommie Harris, and the removal of the cancer known as Tank Johnson!

I just hope that the ENTIRE TEAM stays healthy....

GO BEARS!!

#378129 - 09/09/07 02:42 PM Re: Official 2007 NFL Thread
BlueSky Offline

Loc: Georgia
From NFL.com, about Denver's win at Buffalo:

---
Jason Elam, who had missed two field goals earlier, nailed the game-winning kick as time exercised...
---

Just picturing that... [Freak]

#378130 - 09/09/07 05:59 PM Re: Official 2007 NFL Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

Damn, someone tell Mario Williams he doesn't have to make up for the 2nd half of last season all in one game. eek Good Lord, dude was playing out of his mind. What a good statement game for him now that he's 100% healthy again and, oh yeah, actually has help around him on the line. Texans looked pretty damn good, not great, but it was only against the Chiefs who will probably suck this year. Still, good way to kick off the season. [ThumbsUp]

#378131 - 10/09/07 07:47 AM Re: Official 2007 NFL Thread
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
Quote:
Originally posted by Hawk:
Should add some pizzazz on an already potent offense!

They're going to dominate even more this year with a healthy Mike Brown...
Doh! [Freak]

#378132 - 10/09/07 09:38 AM Re: Official 2007 NFL Thread
Auditor_Kevin Offline

Loc: Dundee, IL
Speaking of health, anyone else draft Brandon Jacobs for their fantasy football team?

Six carries and he gets injured. I swear I'm a curse on anyone I draft.

#378133 - 10/09/07 09:42 PM Re: Official 2007 NFL Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

I had jacobs...

#378134 - 11/09/07 07:34 AM Re: Official 2007 NFL Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Auditor_Kevin:
Speaking of health, anyone else draft Brandon Jacobs for their fantasy football team?

Six carries and he gets injured. I swear I'm a curse on anyone I draft.
And all this time I thought Madden and SI were the only threats to players. [LOL] j/k

Was anyone impressed with Chad Johnson's endzone celebration last night?

#378135 - 11/09/07 07:45 AM Re: Official 2007 NFL Thread
Origami Gangsta Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by BluMerle:
Was anyone impressed with Chad Johnson's endzone celebration last night?
You talking about with the Hall of Fame jacket? Meh. I thought it was a little uninspired.

Granted, I had no volume, I was in a restaurant when it happened.

#378136 - 11/09/07 09:27 AM Re: Official 2007 NFL Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Best thing about football this year?

Frank Caliendo on the pregame show on FOX making fun of John Madden. Hands down.

The Pack beating the Eagles (or should I say, the Eagles beating themselves) comes in a close second.

#378137 - 13/09/07 12:36 PM Re: Official 2007 NFL Thread
Smith Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC

#378138 - 13/09/07 01:29 PM Re: Official 2007 NFL Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
[Spit]

F-ing cheaters. [ThumbsDown]

#378139 - 14/09/07 06:49 AM Re: Official 2007 NFL Thread
Origami Gangsta Offline

Meh.. Way overblown by the media, in my book.

#378140 - 14/09/07 07:20 AM Re: Official 2007 NFL Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Origami Gangsta:
How do you figure? Are you a Patriots fan? Otherwise, there's no way to justify it. They're messing with the integrity of the game. Pete Rose did it in baseball and look what happened to him. Every NFL player who was asked said, "Uh, yeah, that would help a lot" (paraphrased). Just like Barry Bonds who still has to put the bat on the ball, the Patriots still have to execute the plays. That doesn't make it alright and cheating is cheating. Roger Goodell agrees he as just set the standard for this. Now they're saying they could have been doing this for the past 5 years. eek All that talent and they have to stoop to this level. :rolleyes:

#378141 - 14/09/07 07:22 AM Re: Official 2007 NFL Thread
BigE515 Offline

Loc: Chelmsford,MA
Quote:
[LOL]
I can't wait for the day when a baseball player on the Astros gets caught with roids or HGH, or a Texas footabll team gets stupid like the Patriots and gets caught doing what everyone else does. Just to see what St. Nismo has to say then. Save us SuperNismo, use your powers of good to protect us from the evil in this cruel, cruel world. Chill out, dude.
(I'll be waiting for my response loaded with smileys, they can be so hurtful sometimes though)

#378142 - 14/09/07 07:32 AM Re: Official 2007 NFL Thread
BigE515 Offline

Quote:
I somewhat agree, it is overblown. If they were watching the other team then calling Brady or Belichick and telling them that the opponent is about to blitz, etc. But, cheating is cheating I just don't see a need for other teams or fans to use it as an excuse for losing. Do you really think other teams don't do this? Anyone can go to the store and buy a video camera and do that. I just hope their smarter than the Patriots and don't use the same person for the last 5 years. [LOL] So dumb. I'm sure there are other teams out there doing the same thing but rotating "camerman", disguising them as fans, doing it from the luxury boxes. C'mon, it's such an obvious and easy thing to do. The thing that pisses me off is the Patriots go out, put together a great team then put this asterisk on this season. Even if they win the Super Bowl this year being under the magnifying glass that they are under now, people will still call them cheaters. Another thing, why the hell would you "cheat" while playing the Lions, Packers and Jets? They suck! Dumb, just plain dumb.

#378143 - 14/09/07 07:40 AM Re: Official 2007 NFL Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by BigE515:
[Crybaby] [Crybaby] [Crybaby] [Crybaby]
The obsession with me continues. [Sleep]

Is that enough smilies for ya? Here's one more [Finger]

#378144 - 14/09/07 07:42 AM Re: Official 2007 NFL Thread
Origami Gangsta Offline

Quote:
How do you figure? Are you a Patriots fan? Otherwise, there's no way to justify it. They're messing with the integrity of the game. Pete Rose did it in baseball and look what happened to him. Every NFL player who was asked said, "Uh, yeah, that would help a lot" (paraphrased). Just like Barry Bonds who still has to put the bat on the ball, the Patriots still have to execute the plays. That doesn't make it alright and cheating is cheating. Roger Goodell agrees he as just set the standard for this. Now they're saying they could have been doing this for the past 5 years. eek All that talent and they have to stoop to this level. :rolleyes:
I agree that it is cheating, but to me this is a very minor instance of it. To compare this to gambling on baseball is ridiculous (though I DO think that if Rose did NOT bet on the Reds, as the evidence indicates, then he should be allowed in the Hall). A rule is a rule is a rule, but some of the comments I've been hearing have been downright ridiculous.

Hines Ward anyone? Quit making your lame ass excuses! You lost. In a game six year ago. Fucking deal with it already!

Not to mention the fact Mangini is a fucking hypocrite. He only decided to rat the Pats out after the Jets got the shit kicked out of them last Sunday. Mangini worked for years with Belichick. Why speak up now?

Then the Packers bitching about it. How can the Patriots possibly use that tape? They play the Pack what, every four years? Completely useless.

Look, as I said, what they did was wrong. It broke the rules, Goodell laid it down, and it's over with. The Patriots still would have won the vast majority of these games anyway. Last I checked, they're pretty good.

And no, I'm not a Patriots fan. Just calling it as I sees it.

#378145 - 14/09/07 07:49 AM Re: Official 2007 NFL Thread
BigE515 Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]How do you figure? Are you a Patriots fan? Otherwise, there's no way to justify it. They're messing with the integrity of the game. Pete Rose did it in baseball and look what happened to him. Every NFL player who was asked said, "Uh, yeah, that would help a lot" (paraphrased). Just like Barry Bonds who still has to put the bat on the ball, the Patriots still have to execute the plays. That doesn't make it alright and cheating is cheating. Roger Goodell agrees he as just set the standard for this. Now they're saying they could have been doing this for the past 5 years. eek All that talent and they have to stoop to this level. :rolleyes:
I agree that it is cheating, but to me this is a very minor instance of it. To compare this to gambling on baseball is ridiculous (though I DO think that if Rose did NOT bet on the Reds, as the evidence indicates, then he should be allowed in the Hall). A rule is a rule is a rule, but some of the comments I've been hearing have been downright ridiculous.

Hines Ward anyone? Quit making your lame ass excuses! You lost. In a game six year ago. Fucking deal with it already!

Not to mention the fact Mangini is a fucking hypocrite. He only decided to rat the Pats out after the Jets got the shit kicked out of them last Sunday. Mangini worked for years with Belichick. Why speak up now?

Then the Packers bitching about it. How can the Patriots possibly use that tape? They play the Pack what, every four years? Completely useless.

Look, as I said, what they did was wrong. It broke the rules, Goodell laid it down, and it's over with. The Patriots still would have won the vast majority of these games anyway. Last I checked, they're pretty good.

And no, I'm not a Patriots fan. Just calling it as I sees it.[/b]
[ThumbsUp]
What I wanted to say but, because I'm a Pats fan I can't. laugh

#378146 - 14/09/07 07:51 AM Re: Official 2007 NFL Thread
BigE515 Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by BigE515:
[b] [Crybaby] [Crybaby] [Crybaby] [Crybaby]
The obsession with me continues. [Sleep]

Is that enough smilies for ya? Here's one more [Finger] [/b]
Obsession? Maybe if you had a vagina instead of acted like one.

#378147 - 14/09/07 08:02 AM Re: Official 2007 NFL Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
Well, I definitely agree with that which is why I ended it with that talent comment. Bonds was a HOF player before the juice and the he had to go and cheat. Cheating is cheating and when you get caught, you have to face the music. Your complaint about it being over exposed was mainly because it's the Patriots. If this was the Browns, Texans, Detroit etc. that did this, it wouldn't be that big of a story because, well, they suck. Just like a crappy player getting caught for the juice. Instead, it's the best team of the century that got caught. Now that a ruling came down, look for it to die down.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal