Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 234 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#37954 - 08/02/07 08:23 AM Re: Dumb ass kids
xterra3202 Offline

Loc: Georgia
Wow this is getting ugly!!!! Yeah he is new here but this is the exact reason not many people like XOC because of the "im better than you just cause I have a million posts" mentality. Jorge took a calculated risk and it ended bad, thank God he was ok. Those kids are just a bunch of idiots with mommy and daddys X that wanted to make a cool video to put on the internet. Ionic was wrong to label the roll over as funny, as many people have said rolling over isnt funny...i remember when Carlos from WTXC rolled his X near T or C NM. Luckily the X is a strong machine. On the other hand just writting a post explaining the situation instead of flamming the new guy might make this site a little more popular and user friendly. Just my two cents!!!

Tim

Thomas Jefferson

#37955 - 08/02/07 08:38 AM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by xterra3202:
Wow this is getting ugly!!!! ...... this is the exact reason not many people like XOC because of the "im better than you just cause I have a million posts" mentality. ...... On the other hand just writting a post explaining the situation instead of flamming the new guy might make this site a little more popular and user friendly. Just my two cents!!!

Tim
Well said, by an obviously 'stand up guy'...who also is one who has many posts! There should be more people like you around. Thanks!

#37956 - 08/02/07 08:42 AM Re: Dumb ass kids
xterra3202 Offline

Loc: Georgia
Thanks!!!

I see the value in this site and many great people post here im not going to name anyone because the list is long. Just remember that everyone on this site was a "noob" at some point and just because you site behind a keyboard doesnt mean that you can just tongue lash away.....regardless.....

Tim

Thomas Jefferson

#37957 - 08/02/07 10:25 AM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

gprsh924: hahaha, you type like you have 100 lb fingers, I'm sure that you wouldn't have the balls to say that to anyone in person you stupid kid.

And this goes to EVERYONE THAT HAS BEEN FLAMING ME, there are proper ways on how to point out that something is not funny, and you guys just haven't been able to do that. Instead of POINTING OUT that it was a serious accident you guys start bashing on me, insulting me and telling me that I shouldn't post here anymore, I didn't know Hitler was running this site.

Get a life guys.

Pepper: I didn't start out picking on the driver, I just did in my reply to piss off AHTOXA. [LOL]

xterra3202: My thoughts exactly, these guys think that they own the site. I'm no noob to car forums.

#37958 - 08/02/07 11:07 AM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by IonicXterra:

And this goes to EVERYONE THAT HAS BEEN FLAMING ME, there are proper ways on how to point out that something is not funny, and you guys just haven't been able to do that. Instead of POINTING OUT that it was a serious accident you guys start bashing on me, insulting me and telling me that I shouldn't post here anymore, I didn't know Hitler was running this site.

Welcome to XOC! [Crybaby]

[Wave]

#37959 - 08/02/07 11:16 AM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm sure it'll blow over....people say crap all the time. I think you made a HUGE mistake picking on the driver, AFTER the conversation had already gotten heated and people got pissy....but I'm sure you weren't trying to be a dick in your original post.

If you didn't know this already, that guy in the rollover STILL drives that X...it looks wicked. I'll see if I can find the video of it. A friend from NJAX sent it to me cuz I was so bummed about the rollover video when I saw it (I know it's old, but I'm alittle sensitive about an X scraping across rock, nomatter how much I like off-roading!).

Don't forget.....

....we are ALL "two wheels off the ground" away from a rollover ourselves.

#37960 - 08/02/07 11:30 AM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

Pepper, the guy who rolled it no longer drives it, actually. Jorge was the guy who rolled the X. Cyclemut later acuired the truck and caged it. He's the guy that still drives it. None the less, it's still a badass rig.

#37961 - 08/02/07 11:38 AM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks Tony!!!

I knew there was more to the story, but didn't go back to my email to check...it IS wicked BADASS!!! I'm so glad that rollover didn't mean death for that X. I have some trail damage that I'm quite proud of....but I don't wish that kind of damage on ANYone!!!

wink

#37962 - 08/02/07 12:01 PM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by IonicXterra:
gprsh924: hahaha, you type like you have 100 lb fingers, I'm sure that you wouldn't have the balls to say that to anyone in person you stupid kid.

Get a life guys.

Pepper: I didn't start out picking on the driver, I just did in my reply to piss off AHTOXA. [LOL]

xterra3202: My thoughts exactly, these guys think that they own the site. I'm no noob to car forums.
1) I didn't personally attack you, call you names (except newbie which is an accurate description).
2) I did point out that it was a serious accident: I said Jorge could have died...that seems fairly serious to me :rolleyes:
3) Hitler? Seriously? C'mon...we're pricks, assholes, dicks, etc...not maniacs determined to commit genocide.
4) You may not be a newb to car forums, but you sure as hell are a newb here, so take a deeeeeeep breath and stop being so defensive...and think before you post until you have a better idea of how we react to certain things...then you post without thinking...more entertaining that way [Wave]

#37963 - 08/02/07 02:38 PM Re: Dumb ass kids
jorge Offline

Loc: Montclair, NJ

Me and the wife at GOX

There we go, a better photo.

Plethora of photos , videos , a Phlog ,
and a site with kittens .
www.njax.net
NJAX.net profile
--------------------
Homer, I see your daughter is one of those wave-kissing, Dukakis-hugging moon maidens.

#37964 - 08/02/07 02:52 PM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

Great pic, Jorge [ThumbsUp]

#37965 - 08/02/07 03:09 PM Re: Dumb ass kids
oleblue Offline

Loc: Winter Park, CO
Quote:
Originally posted by jorge:

Me and the wife at GOX

Is that one of the ones I took for you?

Nice

#37966 - 08/02/07 03:11 PM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
Great pic, Jorge [ThumbsUp]
[ThumbsUp] X2

wink

#37967 - 08/02/07 04:17 PM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Me and the wife at GOX

Wow! You're a lucky man, she is HOT!!

...your Wife looks nice too.
laugh

#37968 - 08/02/07 05:35 PM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by JavaMoose:
Quote:
[b]
Me and the wife at GOX

Wow! You're a lucky man, she is HOT!!

...your Wife looks nice too.
laugh [/b]
Not his X anymore...belongs to Cyclemut now and looks like this'

#37969 - 08/02/07 06:38 PM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:

Not his X anymore...belongs to Cyclemut now and looks like this'
Even hotter now, that really is sweet...

#37970 - 08/02/07 07:02 PM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wait until you see it with a Dana 44 up front and a Ford 9" in the rear laugh

#37971 - 12/02/07 05:04 PM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

Now you know why I told you to delete the post...

Every time it is posted it never fucking fails [Finger]

#37972 - 12/02/07 06:52 PM Re: Dumb ass kids
Smith Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:
many great people post here im not going to name anyone because the list is long.
Stop it. I'm blushing.

#37973 - 14/02/07 04:48 AM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Smith:
Quote:
[b] many great people post here im not going to name anyone because the list is long.
Stop it. I'm blushing.[/b]
[Laughing] [Laughing] [Laughing]

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal