2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 10 of 16 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#379985 - 08/11/07 07:01 PM Re: Official 2007 College Football Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by BlueSky:
Quote:
Originally posted by WilliamK:
[b]Caution: AU fan ahead. First of all, the Ducks are looking strong these days. I have become a closet Duck fan because my wife likes their "outfits"-what can I say?
Their "outfits" look like clown suits in a circus sponsored by John Deere and a truck-bed toolbox manufacturer. laugh [/b]
Said the mullet-sporting sooner... [Finger]

#379986 - 10/11/07 03:32 PM Re: Official 2007 College Football Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Timmah:

GO BUCKS!
[Wave]

#379987 - 10/11/07 03:33 PM Re: Official 2007 College Football Thread
mineralblue Offline

Loc: Downtown Houston, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by J.D.M.:
GO BUCKS!
And down go the Buckeyes...

laugh

Ron Zook has done an incredible job at Illinois....

#379988 - 10/11/07 03:39 PM Re: Official 2007 College Football Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by mineralblue:

All kidding aside, he's going to have that program absolutely dominating the Big 10 in a couple of years if he keeps recruiting speed. Three yards and a cloud of dust won't work anymore.

#379989 - 10/11/07 04:49 PM Re: Official 2007 College Football Thread
mineralblue Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:
Quote:
Originally posted by mineralblue:
[b]
All kidding aside, he's going to have that program absolutely dominating the Big 10 in a couple of years if he keeps recruiting speed. Three yards and a cloud of dust won't work anymore.[/b]
He's essentially bringing the speed he recruited at Florida to the Big Ten... and his recruiting lately has been off the charts... leaving the recruiting 'gurus' befuddled at how he's able to convince so much talent to Champaign, IL...

#379990 - 10/11/07 07:39 PM Re: Official 2007 College Football Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Wow, Kansas is looking good in their first "real" game of the season. If they run the table, it would be Kansas vs. LSU. eek When is this damn worthless BCS contract up? [Uh Oh !]

#379991 - 10/11/07 09:13 PM Re: Official 2007 College Football Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
Wow, Kansas is looking good in their first "real" game of the season. If they run the table, it would be Kansas vs. LSU. eek When is this damn worthless BCS contract up? [Uh Oh !]
What's wrong with KU vs. LSU?

#379992 - 10/11/07 09:22 PM Re: Official 2007 College Football Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

You'd have to ask the long line of one loss teams... including our resident Oregon fan.

Something tells me that KU will either lose to Mizzou or OU. Then, everyone will have one loss. How will they sort that mess out?

#379993 - 10/11/07 09:45 PM Re: Official 2007 College Football Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

If KU beats Missouri and OU, it's kind of hard for me to bitch about them being in the NC game (though that's still a cupcake schedule.) That said, I expect them to lose to Missouri, and I expect OU to win the Big 12 Championship game. Now I would have a MAJOR problem with a 1-loss Big 12 squad jumping a 1-loss Oregon or 1-loss LSU - the schedule flat out doesn't warrant that.

All that being said, I have a very uneasy feeling about Oregon's game next Thursday night. I think that's the toughest game left on the schedule, to be honest. Their asshat coach (the fat Stoops) has a history of sending his guys out for cheap shots on opposing QB's - you can bet they'll try to take Dixon out of the game. I hate that bastard.

#379994 - 11/11/07 03:44 AM Re: Official 2007 College Football Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey BCS,
Kansas vs. Hawaii for Nat'l Championship?. Plus, I want to say congrats to UGA. Ya'll looked good and played even better.
WAR EAGLE

#379995 - 11/11/07 10:35 AM Re: Official 2007 College Football Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
If KU beats Missouri and OU, it's kind of hard for me to bitch about them being in the NC game (though that's still a cupcake schedule.)
Man, I just find that hard to believe. Not only did ya'll go to Michigan in non-conference, you had to play the toughest teams in your conference. KU doesn't even play Texas, OU and Tech (Ok, Tech is not that great, but we are still pretty tough kind of like Cal). I guess if they beat Mizzou, they'll play OU though. Stil, I would be complaining, but maybe that's just me. Oh, and I hate the BCS so I'll always be complaining. laugh

#379996 - 11/11/07 12:47 PM Re: Official 2007 College Football Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
Quote:
[b]If KU beats Missouri and OU, it's kind of hard for me to bitch about them being in the NC game (though that's still a cupcake schedule.)
Man, I just find that hard to believe. Not only did ya'll go to Michigan in non-conference, you had to play the toughest teams in your conference. KU doesn't even play Texas, OU and Tech (Ok, Tech is not that great, but we are still pretty tough kind of like Cal). I guess if they beat Mizzou, they'll play OU though. Stil, I would be complaining, but maybe that's just me. Oh, and I hate the BCS so I'll always be complaining. laugh [/b]
Honestly, if it comes down to that I'll be pissed, but there's nothing I can do about it.

Oregon didn't jump LSU in either poll, btw. Getting quite a few first place votes, though.

#379997 - 11/11/07 03:37 PM Re: Official 2007 College Football Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm no fan, whatsoever, of the BCS BS. But have you watched KU play? Who else has put 76 on the board vs. Nebraska this year? Yes, Nebraska sucks this year, but still who?

The BCS is far from anything resembling ideal, but it's what we got so [Freak]

#379998 - 11/11/07 06:20 PM Re: Official 2007 College Football Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
I'm no fan, whatsoever, of the BCS BS. But have you watched KU play? Who else has put 76 on the board vs. Nebraska this year? Yes, Nebraska sucks this year, but still who?
I've watched them play a couple of games. Well coached, but short on talent. I really think an LSU or Oregon this year would smoke them pretty badly, but I guess that's conjecture on my part as they've yet to play a top 30 team. Their schedule absolutely blows.

Actually, I read or heard that the "Big" 12 is something like 1-17 in their last 18 nonconference games against ranked opponents. [Freak]

#379999 - 11/11/07 06:52 PM Re: Official 2007 College Football Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
Trust me, it's no big deal. Just ask my Red Raiders. laugh No one else did it because no one else needed to. NU was in the game for half the game. Everyone else blew them out from the beginning. Plus, I'm sure KU had some serious payback and wanted to pile on Nebraska while they're down... sort of like what we did. We were 0-13 against them when we hung 70 on them. What comes around goes around.

#380000 - 12/11/07 04:52 PM Re: Official 2007 College Football Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Leach is treading dangerously close to little bitch territory, Nismo...

#380001 - 12/11/07 05:59 PM Re: Official 2007 College Football Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

What's sad is he's 100% right, but it's the only way to get things fixed in the Big XII. This is the 2nd year in a row that we got screwed by this ref against Texas. This year wouldn't have really mattered, but it sure would have last year. He's had enough, but unfortunately everybody is taking it out of context by thinking that he's saying that's why we lost the game. All he's saying is a long term resident of Austin should not ref UT games, just like a long term resident of Lubbock shouldn't ref Tech games. It's really pretty simple. I think other conferences have rules against that that sort of thing or something similar. If you don't agree with that, then may karma strike your team. [Finger]

#380002 - 13/11/07 07:05 AM Re: Official 2007 College Football Thread
BlueSky Offline

Loc: Georgia
Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by WilliamK:
[b]Caution: AU fan ahead. First of all, the Ducks are looking strong these days. I have become a closet Duck fan because my wife likes their "outfits"-what can I say?
Their "outfits" look like clown suits in a circus sponsored by John Deere and a truck-bed toolbox manufacturer. laugh [/b]
Said the mullet-sporting sooner... [Finger] [/b]
Sir, I have never sported a mullet...but given the choice between that and an Oregon uniform, I would forcibly grow my hair back and happily choose the mullet. laugh

Quote:

All that being said, I have a very uneasy feeling about Oregon's game next Thursday night. I think that's the toughest game left on the schedule, to be honest. Their asshat coach (the fat Stoops) has a history of sending his guys out for cheap shots on opposing QB's - you can bet they'll try to take Dixon out of the game. I hate that bastard.
Wait...you're bitching IN ADVANCE? Good grief. And can you back your claim with examples of cheap shots taken by Arizona?

#380003 - 13/11/07 05:42 PM Re: Official 2007 College Football Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
And can you back your claim with examples of cheap shots taken by Arizona?
Oregon-Arizona 2005. They broke our starting QB's leg (Kellen Clemens - with the Jets now), and on the next play did a helmut-to-helmut on then sophmore Dennis Dixon that took him out of the game. Third stringer Brady Leaf came in and we held on to win, but afterwords Stoops said "We lost, but at least we took out a couple of their quarterbacks." Class act all the way.

I guess class runs in the family... wink

#380004 - 13/11/07 06:11 PM Re: Official 2007 College Football Thread
BlueSky Offline

Loc: Georgia
Quote:
Quote:
[b]And can you back your claim with examples of cheap shots taken by Arizona?
Oregon-Arizona 2005. They broke our starting QB's leg (Kellen Clemens - with the Jets now), and on the next play did a helmut-to-helmut on then sophmore Dennis Dixon that took him out of the game. Third stringer Brady Leaf came in and we held on to win, but afterwords Stoops said "We lost, but at least we took out a couple of their quarterbacks." Class act all the way.

I guess class runs in the family... wink [/b]
Well, I'm forced to agree...that's not right. Still, right about now I have two favorite college football teams, OU and whoever's playing Oregon. So this young lady conveys my feelings quite nicely for Thursday:

And if Oregon happens to lose and Oklahoma happens to win...well, that would be peachy. Except I have that same uneasy feeling about the Sooners going to Lubbock. [Uh Oh !]

#380005 - 13/11/07 06:25 PM Re: Official 2007 College Football Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
Except I have that same uneasy feeling about the Sooners going to Lubbock. [Uh Oh !]
Just think about our defense and that will put your mind at ease. laugh

#380006 - 13/11/07 06:36 PM Re: Official 2007 College Football Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]And can you back your claim with examples of cheap shots taken by Arizona?

I guess class runs in the family... wink [/b]
Well, I'm forced to agree...that's not right. Still, right about now I have two favorite college football teams, OU and whoever's playing Oregon. So this young lady conveys my feelings quite nicely for Thursday:

And if Oregon happens to lose and Oklahoma happens to win...well, that would be peachy. Except I have that same uneasy feeling about the Sooners going to Lubbock. [Uh Oh !] [/b]
Direct some hate towards LSU too - if either one looses and OU wins out the Sooners should be in the title game. I understand you pulling for UA because it's in OU's best interest, but understand you're pulling for a classless head-case of a coach at the same time. At least pull for UCLA or OSU to pull the upset, because those programs both have class guys at the helm.

Anyway, this smack is unwarranted and unwise at this point (yes, I'm superstitious when it comes to CFB.) Oregon still needs to win three more games and get help to even be in the NC game.

OU will absolutely roll Tech, btw. No offense Nismo, but your defense is horrid and Leach's one-dimensional offense may be fun to watch but will almost never win a big game. If you ever want Tech to win a conference championship, they'd better learn to run the damn ball.

#380007 - 14/11/07 05:48 PM Re: Official 2007 College Football Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
No offense Nismo, but your defense is horrid
No offense? I just basically said the same thing right before you.

Here you go, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LRaXRNRVjM

#380008 - 15/11/07 07:40 PM Re: Official 2007 College Football Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Dennis Dixon out, probably done for the year. I feel terrible for him - great kid, and he was crying on the sideline after the reality of what happened sunk in. Then of course the team imploded, and there's almost no chance they can come back from this halftime deficit.

This sucks. frown

#380009 - 15/11/07 08:11 PM Re: Official 2007 College Football Thread
mineralblue Offline

Man... that sucks for Oregon... but it's not Dixon's fault that Arizona has scored 31 points on the Duck defense... 21 in the 2nd qtr...

Page 10 of 16 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal