2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#381097 - 06/04/03 03:33 PM Thats how a season is supposed to end
XtremeFlyer Offline

Loc: Huntington Beach, CA
Avalanche keep their Division title alive with 10 seconds in OT on the second to last game of the season. They then come out and beat St Louis 5-2, with Forsberg clinching the Points and Assists titles, Hejduk getting his 50th goal and winning the goal title. Both Forsberg and Hejduk tying the +/- title. THEN Detroit losing to Chicago to lose the #1 seed.. THEN Vancouver being shut out by the LA Kings to give the Avalanche their 9th consecutive division title. The strongest division in hockey and most ever consecutive division titles in Hockey..

The only thing better would have been Minnesota losing today so the Avalanche would have played Anaheim so I could have gone and watched a playoff game. Here's to Anaheim beating Detroit (I'm not confident of that one)

#381098 - 06/04/03 04:40 PM Re: Thats how a season is supposed to end
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
Hoo-boy ! This is going to be a great playoff season smile

#381099 - 06/04/03 05:15 PM Re: Thats how a season is supposed to end
Bloodshot Offline

Loc: Dallas
Marty Turco made his mark on history Sunday, finishing the season with a 1.72 goals-against average -- the best in the NHL since since World War II -- as he paced his team to a 2-0 victory against Nashville in the season finale
Go Dallas Stars! laugh

#381100 - 07/04/03 10:23 AM Re: Thats how a season is supposed to end
Sloth Offline

Loc: MN
I've had season tickets since the first day and have waited for 12 years for playoff hockey to return to MN. The Wild have got to play their system perfectly to have a shot. Colorado has been the hottest team in hockey for almost three months.

Either way, I cannot wait for Thursday and especially next Monday. It's gonna be insane!!

Go Wild!!

#381101 - 07/04/03 10:35 AM Re: Thats how a season is supposed to end
Claus Offline

YEAH, What a shitty game Vancouver played. All the pucks were passed to Naslund who was fighting to win the trophy. TONS of shots on goal were stopped.....Double whammy for Naslund, Lost the Division title, Missed the trophy, Lost a bonus of 1.25mill US. The only bonus is that we are playing home ice against St' Louis...should be a GREAT series....

I got a call this morning from one of my suppliers asking what I was doing Thursday night, hmmmm box seats, free booze, free catering and an amazing view for the game?. time to start sucking ass.

#381102 - 07/04/03 10:42 AM Re: Thats how a season is supposed to end
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
I went to see the Canucks play the Flyers. (you all remember that one?) I like the Naslund line alot. But I dont think they are deep enough, any team that has Trent Klatt as a second liner.....

Also I dont think they are strong enough defensively to handle "The Big three" of Colorado, Dallas, or Detroit. But I will be rooting for the Fightin Couv. Go Flyers.

#381103 - 10/04/03 01:31 PM Re: Thats how a season is supposed to end
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
If the Stars can get past Edmonton, I would love to see another Avs - Stars conference final. Those were some of the best series I have ever seen. If not them, I would like a shot at Detroit. That would be a great series as well.

#381104 - 10/04/03 05:40 PM Re: Thats how a season is supposed to end
XtremeFlyer Offline

Loc: Huntington Beach, CA
Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
If the Stars can get past Edmonton, I would love to see another Avs - Stars conference final. Those were some of the best series I have ever seen. If not them, I would like a shot at Detroit. That would be a great series as well.
Stars have to get past Edmonton first smile .. I hope Edmonton wins so that Avs play detroit in a finals rematch instead of Semifinals.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal