2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#388618 - 20/09/05 09:19 PM Dealerships you love/hate
Anonymous
Unregistered

My fiance and I are looking to get a 02-04 4x4 X in NJ (or eastern PA) next month. Any dealerships you recommend or we should stay away from?
Thanks,

Nick

#388619 - 21/09/05 07:03 AM Re: Dealerships you love/hate
Anonymous
Unregistered

Classic in Mount Holly are really dicks. Well actually all the Classic Nissans suck ass. I really liked Team Nissan in Vineland when I got mine.

#388620 - 21/09/05 07:30 AM Re: Dealerships you love/hate
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
I got mine at Haldeman in Hamilton, NJ...good deal, but exhaustive caveats about if I put on a different brand of tire or maybe a decal, drove on an upaved official state highway, yada yada, yada...it would void the warranty.

In short...they tell you if you mod it or offroad it, no matter if it has anything to do with what you bring it in for, the warranty's over.

This is of course BS, and they must abide by the warranty condiitons in writing...

but it was annoying.

I never bring my rigs to a stealeship anyway...just buy them there and never see them again.

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

#388621 - 21/09/05 07:31 AM Re: Dealerships you love/hate
Anonymous
Unregistered

I bought my used 2002 X at Windsor Nissan in East Windsor, NJ and they were pretty good. I have had several good experiences at Somerset Nissan in Somerville, NJ. That is where I go for parts and dealer services.

#388622 - 21/09/05 06:52 PM Re: Dealerships you love/hate
DocNo Offline

Loc: NoVA
I had good dealings with Mossy Nissan in Kerny Mesa/San Diego when I had to have warranty work done on my 240sx.

Bought my X from VOB Nissan in Maryland, just north of DC - they were an absolute pleasure to work with - no high pressure BS at all.

Have had my X serviced at Shehey Nissan in Manassas, VA - again, a pleasure to deal with - prompt and courteous.

#388623 - 21/09/05 06:55 PM Re: Dealerships you love/hate
buck Offline

Loc: Shohola,PA. 18458
I have purchased 5 Nissans from Nissan of Middletown in Middletown, NY which is 20 miles from the Eastern PA. border where NY, NJ, and PA meet. Good service after the sale, and I never left feeling like I had been screwed.Good luck!

#388624 - 21/09/05 09:58 PM Re: Dealerships you love/hate
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for all the responses, anyone ever dealt with Acme nissan in south brunswick? I always thought acme nissan was the dealership next to the acme in hamilton on 33, guess not.

#388625 - 22/09/05 04:01 AM Re: Dealerships you love/hate
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
The one on 33 in Hamilton is actually Haldeman Nissan....I think Acme is off rt 130.

laugh

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

#388626 - 22/09/05 09:07 AM Re: Dealerships you love/hate
k_enn Offline

Loc: Northern New Jersey
I've dealt with O'Brien Nissan in Hawthorne, NJ. They were good on the price when I purchased back in '02, and their service department is pretty good.

Before buying from O'Brien's, I had checked out Lynnes Nissan in Blomfield. I approached them through the Costco buying program. Lynnes would not negotiate off of their Costco quote, and I did better at O'Brien's. That being said, Lynnes might have been more willing to negotiate if I did not approach them through the Costco program, and/or their Sussex county dealership may have been more flexible. Back in the 80s, my wife purchased a Sentra from Lynnes, and was always pleased with their service.

YMMV

k_enn

#388627 - 22/09/05 12:34 PM Re: Dealerships you love/hate
Anonymous
Unregistered

Nissan in Cherry Hill, NJ is pretty good. My mother in-law takes her nissan altima there to get fixed.

#388628 - 23/09/05 10:42 AM Re: Dealerships you love/hate
swampwrecker Offline

Loc: Brunswick, GA
I've used the parts department at Woodbury Nissan, in Woodbury, NJ. Great parts department compared with others in the area.

Go to any of the Nissan Dealerships in southern NJ, Classic in Turnersville, Cherry Hill Nissan, Admiral Nissan in Pleasantville or Woodbury Nissan. Take the best price you can find and then bring it to Team Nissan in Vineland. They will beat any of the area dealerships price, usually by about $500. Mention Team Nissan at any of the other dealerships and they all moan about Team.

I bought mine from Admiral Nissan, I had no desire to go to Vineland even to save $500. The salesmen I dealt with didn't know much about the Xterra, but they weren't pushy, they didn't try to BS me at all. Their service department is pretty good, but their parts department sucks. They've never had anything I've needed in stock. Woodbury Nissan can have it delivered to my door quicker and cheaper than Admiral, especially since I have to go to Admiral and pre-pay the part before they'll order it.

-Michael

#388629 - 23/09/05 03:03 PM Re: Dealerships you love/hate
Anonymous
Unregistered

hey swampwrecker,

did you go to high school in OC? If you did when did you graduate, i've got some good friends from there.

Nick

#388630 - 24/09/05 05:35 PM Re: Dealerships you love/hate
dano Offline

Loc: Ridgefield Park, NJ
O'brien in Hawthorne and Fischer in Bergenfield. Both love my truck and are entusiastic when I go there for parts.
But the man worthwhile
is the man who can smile
when his shorts are too tight in the seat.

#388631 - 05/10/05 09:52 PM Re: Dealerships you love/hate
swampwrecker Offline

Loc: Brunswick, GA
Quote:
Originally posted by NROCKX:
hey swampwrecker,

did you go to high school in OC? If you did when did you graduate, i've got some good friends from there.

Nick
No, I did not graduate from OCHS. We moved to OC about 6.5 years ago. I grew up in Washington Township (Gloucester County) and graduated from WTHS, class of '91.

-Michael

#388632 - 18/10/05 04:50 PM Re: Dealerships you love/hate
NSANY Offline

Loc: Scenic NJ
Quote:
Originally posted by k_enn:
I've dealt with O'Brien Nissan in Hawthorne, NJ. They were good on the price when I purchased back in '02, and their service department is pretty good.
Mega-dittoes on the good reviews at O'Brien Nissan. I've purchased four cars from them over the years (my family has purchased dozens of cars overall), and every experience has been 2nd to none a pleasure. Mike, Chuck, and Tim O'Brien make you feel like one of the family.

Service after the sale is equally stellar!

Five stars all the way to the entire O'Brien team!

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal