2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#389186 - 04/12/02 10:05 AM Did one of your Jersey guys move to Texas
Big Daddy Chia Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
Hey anyone know if some one with a green X with brushgaurd, roof rack and roof ligts moved here. I saw it yesterday and it had Jersey plates with a U haul on the back. Anyone know who this is.

#389187 - 04/12/02 10:01 PM Re: Did one of your Jersey guys move to Texas
Miikkaa Offline

Loc: Central New Jersey, United Sta...
Quote:
Originally posted by Chia:
Hey anyone know if some one with a green X with brushgaurd, roof rack and roof ligts moved here. I saw it yesterday and it had Jersey plates with a U haul on the back. Anyone know who this is.
Don't blame that one on us!! laugh That person is most likely one of the many (me included) being priced out of the state. A future homeowner in my area (Middletown) has a choice between a trailer park or a 2bdr cape or ranch at $200k+ with property tax at $5k-6k for 3/4-almost an acre...even higher in Northern NJ. I want a garage and basement with that also, thank you. My brother works for a guy who pays $37k a year in property tax alone!! He lives along a river but he's only 10 min away. [Huh?] Look out Delaware!! Here I come!! [/Rant off}

Michael AKA Miikkaa

Earth people suck.

#389188 - 10/12/02 09:36 AM Re: Did one of your Jersey guys move to Texas
Xterra Rick Offline

Loc: Malta NY
yeah, down by me in some spots are over 50k a year in taxes! (on the bay or ocean) eek

#389189 - 10/12/02 12:19 PM Re: Did one of your Jersey guys move to Texas
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by Miikkaa:
has a choice between a trailer park or a 2bdr cape or ranch at $200k+ with property tax at $5k-6k for 3/4-almost an acre...even higher in Northern NJ. I want a garage and basement with that also, thank you.
You call that expensive? I just moved out of a townhouse 25 miles outside of DC that sold for $217,000.

What did the new buyer get for that? 2 bedrooms, 2 bath, a yard smaller than the townhouse itself. And no guaranteed parking. eek
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#389190 - 12/12/02 06:30 AM Re: Did one of your Jersey guys move to Texas
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
Quote:
Originally posted by Miikkaa:
[b]has a choice between a trailer park or a 2bdr cape or ranch at $200k+ with property tax at $5k-6k for 3/4-almost an acre...even higher in Northern NJ. I want a garage and basement with that also, thank you.
You call that expensive? I just moved out of a townhouse 25 miles outside of DC that sold for $217,000.

What did the new buyer get for that? 2 bedrooms, 2 bath, a yard smaller than the townhouse itself. And no guaranteed parking. eek [/b]
In Brigantine that would go for about 500k.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal