2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 134 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#391415 - 06/08/02 11:33 AM Manufacturers MIA
CCX Offline

Loc: California
They have all gone away? [Crybaby]
I posted a question to Calmini awhile ago, they never responded so I deleted it.

WTF [Wave]

#391416 - 06/08/02 12:21 PM Re: Manufacturers MIA
OffroadX Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD
I get the impression they don't visit often, and I don't blame 'em. It's not like XOC is a friendly place for the aftermarket guys to visit these days. They've got work to do and don't want to get dragged into the ruckus that always seems to come up.
Got a question for Calmini? Call 'em! Half an hour on the phone with you is just getting warmed up for Steve! cool

Brent

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!

#391417 - 06/08/02 03:41 PM Re: Manufacturers MIA
CALMINI Products Inc Offline

Loc: Bakersfield, Ca. USA
Quote:
Originally posted by CCX:
They have all gone away? [Crybaby]
I posted a question to Calmini awhile ago, they never responded so I deleted it.
CCX, sorry we didn't respond to your first question. Between David and myself I'm surprised we missed you! How can I help?

#391418 - 06/08/02 04:29 PM Re: Manufacturers MIA
CCX Offline

Loc: California
My question was about your roof rack, and if you planned some sort of add on to the front for those of us w/o sunroofs who would like use that space for storage.
I have since heard that you are and it will be out soon.
Is this true and any idea what it will look like etc.?
I know I could call and get answers to questions, and have in the past, but this forum allows many people to benefit from the information and allows you to add photos etc.
PS When does the steering kit begin to ship?

Thanks
-Chris

#391419 - 06/08/02 06:26 PM Re: Manufacturers MIA
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
Yep...I was coming to ask if the steering was still on schedule. I am holding out for that setup. But I will NEED a replacement in place for all my September runs I'm planning on attending.

Are we still looking at an August delivery date? If so...and it is posted as being fact here, I will call in my order today. laugh

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#391420 - 07/08/02 07:10 AM Re: Manufacturers MIA

Quote:
Originally posted by CCX:
My question was about your roof rack, and if you planned some sort of add on to the front for those of us w/o sunroofs who would like use that space for storage.

PS When does the steering kit begin to ship?
Chris, there is a add-on basket assembly in the works right now, and it should be available before the end of September. As for the steering, things are progressing. The end of this month is going to be tough for the full run of production parts, but we'll have several pre-production sets running around at GOX.

#391421 - 07/08/02 07:15 AM Re: Manufacturers MIA

Quote:
Originally posted by RedX:

Are we still looking at an August delivery date? If so...and it is posted as being fact here, I will call in my order today. laugh
Brad, we've had a couple of delays, but we're getting there. By the end of next week we'll be able to say what kind of quantities will be available by months end.

#391422 - 07/08/02 07:26 AM Re: Manufacturers MIA
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
I appreciate your response. Just trying to determine what I need to do. I will need a new setup by early Sept. at the latest. Don't want to drop new stock parts on, only to replace them again soon. I have some other Calmini products and am very happy with them. I am eagerly anticipating this steering setup. But I am in dire straits here soon, and you and SLR are the only game in town for solutions for me. I am very respectful of your quality, as I am SLR's, so I value and understand the wait for quality products for our trucks. I just can't justify $900.00 for a new steering setup right now.

So...if you have sufficient quantities of the new steering units, I will surely order from you.

Thank again.

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#391423 - 07/08/02 08:01 AM Re: Manufacturers MIA
BoarderPhreak Offline

Loc: Huntington, NY
Quote:
Originally posted by OffroadX:
I get the impression they don't visit often, and I don't blame 'em. It's not like XOC is a friendly place for the aftermarket guys to visit these days. They've got work to do and don't want to get dragged into the ruckus that always seems to come up.
Yeah, seriously... :rolleyes:

#391424 - 07/08/02 08:24 AM Re: Manufacturers MIA
Scott Offline

Loc: Fort Collins, Colorado
Steve, since you are reading this thread, could I talk you into replying to my question about using your UCAs for 1.5" lift? It was posted yesterday in this forum. I posted rather than calling because I think there are many people that might be interested in something like this (though I could be wrong). Thanks.

#391425 - 14/08/02 08:28 PM Re: Manufacturers MIA
debgary Offline

Loc: San Jose, CA
Hey Steve! Remember me, I ordered a bunch of stuff last October. My order got mixed up because I ordered a partial lift. Well, I'm still waiting to get that 3rd brake light assembly to go on my rear bumper/tailgate. Any luck with your distibutor? Thanks.

#391426 - 17/08/02 06:04 AM Re: Manufacturers MIA
B Offline

Loc: Sterling, VA
They may not be able to respond every time, but I know they definitely keep up with the posts. When I had problems with my Calmini torsion bars and posted a question over the weekend, I called them the following Monday and they had read the thread, got my name, and when I called, were already prepared to help me out. I cant say anything about the other Manufactures, but Calmini will always be ready to help you out . . . although you may have to actually pick up the phone. [LOL]

Quote:
Originally posted by OffroadX:
Got a question for Calmini? Call 'em! Half an hour on the phone with you is just getting warmed up for Steve! cool

Brent

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal