2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#392642 - 10/12/03 03:31 PM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

these are great products you are making!

keep up the good work!

hope to see some in my X around christmas!

#392643 - 10/12/03 07:07 PM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
Raingler Offline

Loc: 8k vertical feet from the beac...
Quote:
Originally posted by Guido:
I ordered mine last night, I look forward to getting it, it will solve some of my storage needs!

Eddie,

How strong is the velcro on the pouch? The reason I didn't buy the mini-xnet is that I was afraid of stuff flying around in an accident. My daughter is always in the back seat, so I wanted to be sure nothing will be falling on her.

Thanks!

Eric
Thank you Eric, It's really the best possible velcro in this size available. I feel that the plastic OEM mounts in the earlier X's will fail before the velcro would or anything on the net. I will recommend 20#'s as the max weight to be stored in this net. I appreciate the order and look forward to any feedback you care to share once you get the chance to.

#392644 - 10/12/03 07:11 PM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
Raingler Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by boognight:
these are great products you are making!

keep up the good work!

hope to see some in my X around christmas!
That is very much appreciated. I enjoy making exactly what you guys/gals demand for your vehicles. I was hoping someone with an exterior Xterra net would take a picture hauling their tree home. I'll send a 2004 Calendar for the first good picture of this if you have or will have one. Thanks again.

#392645 - 23/12/03 01:00 PM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
buffalo Offline

Loc: los angeles, california
are these still available, and are you offering a special. Finally sold my old mini-xnet. Time to get this one.

#392646 - 23/12/03 02:14 PM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
Guido Offline

Loc: Albertville, MN
I just got mine on Friday, I was out of town, so I didn't get it in until last night. I have it installed in the truck, just haven't got around to putting anything in it yet!!

Looks to be very well built. I was worried abouth the velcro, but after seeing it, it looks very sturdy!

#392647 - 26/12/03 11:36 AM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

i just ordered one.

hope to get it soon.

#392648 - 28/12/03 09:27 AM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just ordered one hope to have it soon, just send it to the least populated place in CO.

#392649 - 02/01/04 10:46 PM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
Raingler Offline

Please share w/ me opinions from the initial buyers of the steel ring units and the larger plastic buckle style pockets. I am ready to run the most popular this coming week. Need feedback on finalized unit. Several of you will be getting yours this coming week as well.

#392650 - 03/01/04 11:53 AM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

As soon as it gets here I will let u Know.

#392651 - 05/01/04 08:53 AM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
buffalo Offline

I am remembering somewhere, somebody mentioning a special price for XOC members, or is it the same price as posted on your website?

#392652 - 05/01/04 10:54 AM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
Raingler Offline

Good question, yes I have it set at the introductory price online so that I don't have to manually price adjust each order right now. I have a few more of the larger styles ready to go and won't rerun until this item is finalized (upon feedback)

#392653 - 05/01/04 12:26 PM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

dedgummit. mine has been stuck in denver since the 1st (according to fedex).

someone in denver mind driving over there seeing what the problem is?

#392654 - 05/01/04 03:03 PM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
Raingler Offline

Denver doesn't know what to do when it's ONE degree as it is there now. Says, Jan 8th for delivery, let me know if it's not there by then.

#392655 - 05/01/04 07:11 PM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

Cranky, hang in there. Eddie is by far the most professinal person I have delt with to include the "lacky" [ThumbsDown] dealership here in Lubbock.

#392656 - 06/01/04 05:09 AM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

i'm just goofing. i'm just a.d.d. when i order stuff that i really want... smile

#392657 - 06/01/04 08:14 AM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wooohooo got mine yesterday!!

Even though it was 12 below I told my wife I'll be with my X hahahah.

Seems very sturdy just have a few items up there now will load it up today. [ThumbsUp]

Definitely stays out of the view for the rear view mirror [ThumbsUp] !

Ill post more later along with some pics

#392658 - 06/01/04 12:22 PM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
i8a4re Offline

Loc: Winnipeg/Calgary Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by superjens:
You talking about North Shore OffRoad in Vancouver? No thanks! I'd rather give myself a brake fluid enema on live TV. I'll cheerily pay more somewhere else to avoid them.
off topic.. but.. superjens... I take it I shouldn't order my TJM through them?

EDDIE: have you had any feedback on what Canadians have been paying for duty on the Mini Xnet and/or the "interior xnet" when ordering direct?

thx

Homer: What kind of mileage does this thing get?
McBain: One Highway, Zero City

#392659 - 08/01/04 04:37 PM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

got mine today!

i like the way it fits...it doesn't seem to interfere with rearward view....the plastic clasps look more than up to the challenge.

guess i need to stuff it and take some pics this weekend...

#392660 - 13/01/04 12:42 PM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
ecfiffer Offline

Loc: Aiken South Carolina
hey eddie- i like the way it looks and i am rather happy that i did not go ahead and get teh mini x-net like i wanted. i want this instead!

#392661 - 13/01/04 02:47 PM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
buffalo Offline

Sold my mini x-net and ready to order, but I want to see pictures first before I order, preferably with stuff in it.

#392662 - 13/01/04 03:51 PM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
helopilot73 Offline

Loc: Jacksonville, NC
I'd love to hear from anyone who has (or had) the mini X net, and moved on to this... I currently have the mini X net and love it, I'd like to hear from others...

#392663 - 13/01/04 04:12 PM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just ordered mine today. I hope they are still in stock. Looks really nice can't wait to use it.

#392664 - 13/01/04 04:58 PM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
Raingler Offline

link to: http://www.raingler.com/shop/productDetails.asp?productID=179
This is at an introductory price now. We have them in stock and I thank the early adopters for their feedback on this. The retail price will most likely be in effect by mid Feb. 2004. If you have installed one of these please share your feedback on it with us as well. Any questions; please post here or email me directly. Eddie ; info@raingler.com

#392665 - 14/01/04 05:55 AM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
Scott Offline

Loc: Fort Collins, Colorado
I've got mine installed and I like it. It is a little small, but then again if it gets too big it either hangs down too low or interferes with the back seat. It looks like it should hold up well. I really like having things enclosed completely on the top to keep the dust off, but a nice mesh on the bottom so you can remember what the heck you have in there. The velcro seems to hold well, so I don't think anything will be flying out. Another great product from Raingler.

#392666 - 14/01/04 07:55 AM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
buffalo Offline

Hey Eddie, Am I correct in assuming that this net is attached with velcro on three sides or was that just on the prototype. I originally thought that it was going to be enclosed on 3 sides and attached with velcro only on the lip opening. Is it possible to get it enclosed on 3 sides and velcro on the other. Please let me know.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal