Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#393708 - 25/10/06 02:57 PM thumbs up to AC
Anonymous
Unregistered

just wanted to post a thank you to AC parts. i had ordered a set of 4 roof top lights from them and when it showed up the box had the wiring harness and switches but only three of the lights. when i called them about it they checked with shipping who said, of course :rolleyes: , "oh no, we shipped out four", even though the box they came in could NEVER have held four of these lights. anyway, the guy i talked to said no problem and shipped out my fourth light which i got today. so...

thanks AC for the good customer support! [ThumbsUp]

i know some of you may say they shouldn't have messed it up in the first place but i cant tell you how many times when something has gone wrong on a shipment from someone or even in an actual store face to face with a semi-live person, "customer support" has been ANYTHING but supportive. thats it, thanks for listening.

Rob

#393709 - 25/10/06 03:37 PM Re: thumbs up to AC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good feedback. Thanks. Recently ordered BL from them and the whole process was clean. No problems and got my lift in 10 days from the order date.

#393710 - 25/10/06 07:16 PM Re: thumbs up to AC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thats good to know because I am thinking of ordering a SL from them.

#393711 - 26/10/06 10:42 AM Re: thumbs up to AC
Anonymous
Unregistered

The way the took care of the Diff Plate design flaw was nothing less then impressive as well [ThumbsUp]

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal