2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#393886 - 20/12/07 03:43 PM SLR - Out of business?
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
A bunch of people ordered stuff, the money is gone, the web site is down, the phones are disconnected...off hand, these are bad signs.

Is SLR still in business?

Are they going to try to finish existing orders/return money to those not receiving orders?

Could someone from SLR, or someone who knows the answer, clear this up?

Maybe post a new contact #/e-mail...so people w/o order and w/o $ do not panic as badly?

laugh

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

#393887 - 20/12/07 03:52 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

The website is still up.

That said, I feel pretty certain that it'll be down within 60 days, since that will likely be how long the hosting company will keep it up before shutting it for non-payment.

It's really too bad. I have a bunch of SLR stuff on my truck and wanted to get even more, since it is so well made. But, even as a staunch supporter of his, I would have a hard time buying from him again.

#393888 - 20/12/07 07:15 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

someone call Porter since he was in their shop.

http://porterracecars.com/contact.html

#393889 - 21/12/07 05:02 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Copied from another post on the Porter subject.

Hello everyone my name is Bryan and unfortunately my first post here is going to be somewhat negative to get the word out. As I'm sure most people know now SLR is out of business (I called Porter Race Cars and confirmed this, as this was where Spencer was renting his shop.) Now I'm not one to usually be negative about someone but this guy has given me the run around for about a year now. I just got wind of this yesterday about him going out of business. I tried doing everything in my power to contact this guy to get something resolved. But to no avail he is no where to be found. My story starts about a year ago (around January 07) I had just purchased a Nissan frontier and was excited to hear that Titan parts easily swap out for the Frontier parts. So I called Spencer Low Racing and asked him to fab up and box some lower Titan arms. He said no prob. and said it was going to be around 800 bucks. Now I didn't have 800 bucks at that time so I paid him in installments, the first time was 400 and the second time was 300. So it was 700.00 dollars total. Fast forward to July-August time frame still nothing I called him up for an update, still no progress so I told him I wasn't going to give him any more money untill he's done and ready to ship. Now it hits September time frame and still nothing. So I proceded to call him up and tell him I wanted my money back. I ended up going with Allied offroad to do my suspension for my frontier. Fast forward to today I tried calling his shop and his phone number is disconnected. I called the Rialto police and they said that "I" have to do all the leg work in finding this guy and that it would be illegal to give out his address and phone number. So I proceeded to search for this guy on the internet and found an address and phone number to an address in Parker, AZ. I think he moved back to Parker, Az to avoid people comming after him in Rialto, Ca. I called that number and this is what I got. Me: "Hello may I speak to Spencer Low?" Spencer: This is him." Me: "Did you use to own SLR?" Spencer: "How did you get this number? Don't ever call this number again!!" Now normally if I had the wrong number someone would say you have the wrong number, but why would he get so defensive? I proceeded to call 2 more times and he said he never owned or heard of SLR and that he was going to call the cops on me. Oh and btw I am not the only victim, there are others that are out some money.

#393890 - 21/12/07 07:48 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
TJ Offline

http://www.streetperformance.com/index.html?detailedlisting=25443

This is a california address, it links to two others.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?cat=slr&formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=8199%20Mar%20Vista%20Ct&city=Riverside&state=CA&zipcode=92504%2d4372&country=US&geodiff=1

I also called the old Az address, and a person answered "for Spencer Low", but then said she had no idea where he was, he's left years ago.

http://destinations.countrycoach.com/index.cfm?article=154

I know people he owes $ too, including friends from overseas he took $, and vanished.

I wanted to give him the benefit of doubt...but, based upon his lack of response, etc....I think its time to go after him and make this right.

Anyone up for a manhunt?

laugh

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

#393891 - 21/12/07 07:58 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

The Parker is Spencer Sr. He does not deserve the harassment I am sure he is going to get from the antics of Spencer Jr.

Senior stops by the office here about once a year, awesome guy.

#393892 - 21/12/07 08:11 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Alpine Spirit:
The Parker is Spencer Sr. He does not deserve the harassment I am sure he is going to get from the antics of Spencer Jr.

Senior stops by the office here about once a year, awesome guy.
x2 Jr is the one that ran the business to the ground.

#393893 - 21/12/07 08:21 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
Somehow I am not suprised to see this happen. [ThumbsDown]

#393894 - 21/12/07 08:38 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
dezurtrat Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by MemorEsto:
Jr is the one that ran the business to the ground.
It's always the prodigal son who goes wrong! smile

#393895 - 21/12/07 09:08 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
TJ Offline

So - How to track down the bad son, w/o harrassing the good father?

laugh

Maybe he has his side of the story to tell?

#393896 - 21/12/07 09:34 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

All I wanna know is how and where to get replacement parts for my UCA's

#393897 - 21/12/07 09:59 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I got lucky and got a new set of bushings before he went toes up. If I can find the old ones I'll measure and post up the size. The balljoints can replaced with Pathfinder or Hardbody parts from NAPA.

#393898 - 21/12/07 10:18 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I know the "Spencer" who used to answer the phone there looks at this forum, he referenced it in some emails with me. Didn't like what I had to say about how he ran his business.

I disputed the charges with my credit card company for the money he stole from me (for undelivered product). Still waiting to see the outcome.

I don't see how anyone could have defended what this guy did. He clearly was charging people and holding money that didn't belong to him. Others like me have been posting this stuff here for 3 or 4 months now. It's a shame to hear we're most likely out the money we spent.

#393899 - 21/12/07 03:35 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
XOC Offline
Admin

Quote:
Originally posted by jc502:

... He clearly was charging people and holding money that didn't belong to him. Others like me have been posting this stuff here for 3 or 4 months now. It's a shame to hear we're most likely out the money we spent.
Not to change topics but that is the greatest thing about Calmini. They never charge you till your parts shipped unlike SLR and 4x4parts.

#393900 - 21/12/07 04:16 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by XOC:
Quote:
Originally posted by jc502:
[b]
... He clearly was charging people and holding money that didn't belong to him. Others like me have been posting this stuff here for 3 or 4 months now. It's a shame to hear we're most likely out the money we spent.
Not to change topics but that is the greatest thing about Calmini. They never charge you till your parts shipped unlike SLR and 4x4parts.[/b]
Well not to change topics yet again but... Calmini whore! wink

#393901 - 22/12/07 12:18 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Someone needs to find this Spencer guy and bring him to justice. I'm out $120 for my front shocks that never came. And from the previous posts some lost much more.

#393902 - 22/12/07 09:28 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
TJ Offline

A buddy in Venezuela ordered more like a grand in parts- by cashiers check...and got NADA.

frown

#393903 - 22/12/07 10:41 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Since I started posting on this topic, my hope has been that someone who was thinking of sending SLR money might have been forewarned and avoided the headache and loss.

The biggest thing I regret was buying into the whole "cut him a break, he's a good guy" posts/advice I got here. That led to a delay in filing a complaint with my credit card company, which most likely eliminated any hope of getting $ back (within 30 days of purchase, there is no dispute, just auto refund). Now I wait and see.

In the end...this is the first time I have gotten ripped off in many years off purchasing over the internet. If SLR was local to me, I'm sure I would have had different results. Nothing like face to face communication..... [Huh?]

#393904 - 22/12/07 10:47 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
Here is what the front page of SLR should look like if coded correctly...it does provide a follow up email address to contact...perhaps someone should try that...

#393905 - 22/12/07 03:36 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by jc502:

Not to change topics but that is the greatest thing about Calmini. They never charge you till your parts shipped unlike SLR and 4x4parts.
AND yet so many people complained about Calmini. I wonder how many will change their attitudes on them and start buying from Calmini [LOL]

AND that e-mail on SLR webpage=not gonna work. WE HAVE TO do a man hunt here guys!

#393906 - 23/12/07 05:42 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Its really to bad that he drove his business into the ground and F#C@ED others in the process. His product is really good, he could have really done somthing for the Nissan Community besides Fuckem over.

I have a bunch of his shit and am real happy with it, to bad.

#393907 - 23/12/07 03:41 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
Businesses close....But customers having money stolen (and that's what it is...theft) is unforgivable.

Anyone who takes money and doesn't honor an obligation to deliver product for which that money is intended is no better than a common thief.....realistically is simply a common thief...or worse because they are betraying the trust of customers who expect the business to fulfill the order for which their money is being taken.

And therefore lower than a piece of shit in my eyes.

Screw him. cool

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#393908 - 24/12/07 07:41 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

As much as it sucks, you guys probably won't ever see a penny unless you take him to court on it, which just isn't worth the trouble unless you all band together and go class action on him.

I too just rolled eyes at the "but he's a great guy, give him a break comments..." You don't take someone's money and never deliver product, or worse yet, just go out of business leaving people high and dry.

If it's over 60 days, and you did it on a credit card, you're fucked.

It's too bad spoiled Jr. took the good company name and ran it into the ground.

#393909 - 24/12/07 03:02 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

"I too just rolled eyes at the "but he's a great guy, give him a break comments..." You don't take someone's money and never deliver product, or worse yet, just go out of business leaving people high and dry."

Yeah, I got the impression I was being strung along by SLR, but I kept hearing here how people were still dealing with him, people who talked as if they knew him, saying he was just behind, etc...etc...

After 60 days in my case. Consider me [Finger] ed

#393910 - 24/12/07 04:20 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
XOC Offline
Admin

This whole thing is like MVM but with products that did not suck.

#393911 - 24/12/07 10:12 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
01SalsaXterra Offline

Loc: Suffolk County,NY,USA
Quote:
This whole thing is like MVM but with products that did not suck.
[Spit]
That is for the old-timers.
Linger Longer

I got "IT" from ebay.
Now it burns when I pee..

#393912 - 26/12/07 10:51 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
TJ Offline

Odly - I am getting trickles of info that Spencer is actually shipping out some parts here and there....so he has not run off entirely...he's apparently TRYING to take care of those who paid...it seems, so far.

I hope this continues...at least so those owed get paid back or the parts.

#393913 - 26/12/07 03:15 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Spencer Offline

Loc: Irvine
From my understanding I am getting my parts. They were already made, so I just need arrange for them to be delivered.

You don't know what you got till its gone

#393914 - 27/12/07 01:20 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

How did you get a hold of him?? He owes me an Econ suspension lift...... mad

#393915 - 27/12/07 07:13 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Axle Offline

Loc: Fort Carson, CO
We can always get him wenzeled. laugh

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/

Axle

#393916 - 27/12/07 07:23 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I would say he needs to be wenzeled but there is not much of a starting point.

#393917 - 27/12/07 08:50 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

It makes me wonder where our money went...

#393918 - 27/12/07 09:17 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just had some spring work done and come to find out they had a pallet of rear leaf pacs built for SLR.
Also a sister shop for fabracation
Dunbar spring 602- 258-6901 Phoenix
Fabrication suspention technology 602-484-7127
www.fstmotorsports.com
hope this might help with custom parts

#393919 - 28/12/07 10:55 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Axle Offline

Quote:
I would say he needs to be wenzeled but there is not much of a starting point.
Did you read the Wenzel post? Those guys can find anybody with just some basic information.

Axle

#393920 - 28/12/07 11:07 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Axle:
Quote:
[b]I would say he needs to be wenzeled but there is not much of a starting point.
Did you read the Wenzel post? Those guys can find anybody with just some basic information.

Axle[/b]
Yeah but Spencer has moved... so things could take a while longer.

Someone send him a letter to the old address with "Address service requested" on the front of the envelope in the lower right corner.

If someone else has Phone #s or previous address I am sure other people wink will be able to start tracking him down.

#393921 - 30/12/07 02:35 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Claus Offline

I am sure SOCAL would know where he is.

I had one colorful dealing with Spencer Jr a few years back and had a lenghty phone conversation with him discussing stellar product married with no service equals failed business, he basically called me an asshole for posting my displeasure over his need to lie to cover his ass. After that I scoffed at anyone who posted the "nice guy give him a break" comments. Had a feeling he would pull a hightail when the business was tanked.

As it is sad people have paid for shit they have not, and are most likely never going to get it is a lesson learned in doing some home work before doing business with people that has a bad track record.

Karma will catch up with him eventually

#393922 - 30/12/07 05:53 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

You need to contact the District Attorny where his buisness was. If he stole money, you should take legal action.

#393923 - 01/01/08 04:46 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

How bout we get a list of people and amounts...

if you know of someone screwed by SLR post up here and a link to their thread.

#393924 - 02/01/08 09:06 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

$120 plus shipping for Bilstein front shocks never delivered, ordered in August 07. I had an in depth thread going here (Manufacturer Row) that was removed for reasons unknown to me.

#393925 - 05/01/08 01:39 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

same here, $120 for two front shocks that were never delivered. Order on September 4th I believe, man time goes by quick.

#393926 - 06/01/08 06:00 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

$1095.00 for an econ suspension lift..
Ordered Oct. 4
mad

Find this bastard

#393927 - 07/01/08 03:44 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

shite... sorry man, I thought I was getting molested(financially) by him. We really need to find him for victims like bossman.

Now should we conjure up an Xterra Search and Discovery team?

#393928 - 10/01/08 12:24 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

How can I get a hold of this shit faced bastard? He has robbed me of $1095. Anybody out there know how to get a hold of him rather than his e-mail address on his website? Home address? Tele #? Anything is appreciated. mad

#393929 - 10/01/08 04:07 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

try here:

zaba search
there is a couple of Spencer Lows in California, there is also some addresses in AZ but they are for Spencer Low Sr. who is not the same guy.

#393930 - 10/01/08 10:18 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Is Jr. about 26 yrs old? If he is then SLR has been in trouble since 2006 with 2 state and 2 IRS liens from 2006 and 2007.

#393931 - 11/01/08 01:43 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

That's probably him.

#393932 - 13/01/08 11:41 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

damn, i truely feel bad for everyone that got the shit end of the stick on this deal, i hope someone finds his ass and deals with him the proper way.

#393933 - 14/01/08 06:39 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Lightning Offline

Loc: High Point, NC
Did any of you guys pay with credit cards. If so, I'd call up the credit card company and see if they can help you out. May have been too long ago for some of you though.

#393934 - 14/01/08 10:19 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I got screwed of $320, but barely got my money back from the CC company with their 60 day deal.......

#393935 - 15/01/08 12:30 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Does anybody have this guys current address?? Place of residence/work? He still at Porter Race cars working? Any help appreciated finding this a-hole is appreciated. I will be out in the Vegas/Lake Havasu/Parker area in Feb. and I will have to do some extra work finding him or his pops.

#393936 - 15/01/08 12:49 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Spencer Jr is grown man, leave Sr. out of it.

#393937 - 15/01/08 05:18 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I know Sr. has nothing to do with it but he can most likely tell me where his weasel son is. Not looking to hassle him.....But thanks

#393938 - 15/01/08 06:25 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by bossman5:
I know Sr. has nothing to do with it but he can most likely tell me where his weasel son is. Not looking to hassle him.....But thanks
I know people that have called him already (Sr that is) and let me tell you. Your not the first, second, third... ... .... .... .... .... ... and certainly do NOT expect a warm reception.

#393939 - 15/01/08 06:40 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
You're not looking to hassle him, but you want to call him and ask him to tell you where his "weasel son" is...right that's not hassling him at all. Like Alpine Spirit said...if the guys on Pirate can take down Wenzel with an e-mail address, someone can track down Jr. without talking to Sr.

#393940 - 15/01/08 08:00 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Spencer Low - Just another load that should have been swallowed! mad

#393941 - 16/01/08 05:59 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
FSRBIKER Offline

Loc: Oak Ridge, NJ
I would post this on Pirate, I am sure someone there knows where he is.
EOE...Opening Soon!

#393942 - 16/01/08 07:09 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Anyone know Senior's address? Who gives a flying cow if he is annoyed? His asshole son stole money from us, he has a moral obligation to tell us where he is.

#393943 - 16/01/08 07:17 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

[LOL] Nope he doesnt.. you will have to find Jr.

Quote:
So I proceded to call him up and tell him I wanted my money back. I ended up going with Allied offroad to do my suspension for my frontier. Fast forward to today I tried calling his shop and his phone number is disconnected. I called the Rialto police and they said that "I" have to do all the leg work in finding this guy and that it would be illegal to give out his address and phone number. So I proceeded to search for this guy on the internet and found an address and phone number to an address in Parker, AZ. I think he moved back to Parker, Az to avoid people comming after him in Rialto, Ca. I called that number and this is what I got. Me: "Hello may I speak to Spencer Low?" Spencer: This is him." Me: "Did you use to own SLR?" Spencer: "How did you get this number? Don't ever call this number again!!" Now normally if I had the wrong number someone would say you have the wrong number, but why would he get so defensive? I proceeded to call 2 more times and he said he never owned or heard of SLR and that he was going to call the cops on me. Oh and btw I am not the only victim, there are others that are out some money.
I cant believe that no one has an email... phone number.... address.

#393944 - 17/01/08 07:07 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
spalind Offline

Jr. is still surfing the net and posting over on a desert racing boad I hang out on...he posted this yesterday...

Race Dezert board...

#393945 - 17/01/08 07:21 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
FSRBIKER Offline

Is that the same e-mail address he always used? He said to contact him using that e-mail, I would suggest each and every customer he owes parts to contact him in a CIVIL manner and ask for the status of their order(also include your phone number), that's it no other comments. Make sure to use an e-mail with a "received and read" verification if you can that way you know if the e-mail has reached his account and was read. Again I would use a civil tone so he has no justification for not answering your question on the status.

Next wait 3 days for a response, if no response I would send one more and wait two days. After that if he is frequenting that board let everyone know your situation. I would HIGHLY suggest getting the guys at Pirate involved as well at that point.

Just my $.02
EOE...Opening Soon!

#393946 - 17/01/08 07:39 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by theunderseaclub:
Anyone know Senior's address? Who gives a flying cow if he is annoyed? His asshole son stole money from us, he has a moral obligation to tell us where he is.
Moral obligation to help fix his sons fuck ups? Give me a break, you don't actually believe that any parent is responsible for the actions of their GROWN UP child...do you?

#393947 - 17/01/08 08:24 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
spalind Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by FSRBIKER:
Is that the same e-mail address he always used? He said to contact him using that e-mail, I would suggest each and every customer he owes parts to contact him in a CIVIL manner and ask for the status of their order(also include your phone number), that's it no other comments. Make sure to use an e-mail with a "received and read" verification if you can that way you know if the e-mail has reached his account and was read. Again I would use a civil tone so he has no justification for not answering your question on the status.

Next wait 3 days for a response, if no response I would send one more and wait two days. After that if he is frequenting that board let everyone know your situation. I would HIGHLY suggest getting the guys at Pirate involved as well at that point.

Just my $.02
I would concur on all points...

#393948 - 17/01/08 09:05 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
Quote:
[b]Anyone know Senior's address? Who gives a flying cow if he is annoyed? His asshole son stole money from us, he has a moral obligation to tell us where he is.
Moral obligation to help fix his sons fuck ups? Give me a break, you don't actually believe that any parent is responsible for the actions of their GROWN UP child...do you?[/b]
Senior isn't responsible for anything, or to fix anything. But he should tell us where his son is so we can get back what is ours. Since he isn't responsible for anything his son did, it should be his duty to let us know where his son is. Getting him to tell us is another story though...

#393949 - 17/01/08 10:28 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

any one know a mod on that board that could get his IP? Its a starting point. From there we can at least get his ISP and a general idea of where he is.

#393950 - 17/01/08 11:08 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Chef, I am not saying he is responsible for his sons ACTIONS, not at all. In the law enforcement field, by some chance you are walking down the street some guys robs your wallet which contains $500. By some freak chance you know who this guy is, being a friend of a friend etc. Now you go to the police right? First because you where robbed, second you want to find the guy who robbed you. You tell the police you know the guy etc. etc. Well first the police will check his last known address, in which they cannot locate him. The next place the police will go and ask for his whereabouts would be his/hers family. They do have somewhat of a moral obligation to let police know where there son/daughter is especially if they committed an illegal act. Not saying cops take this type of thing at top priority but I just used that as an example. That scenario is in a perfect world. Just my .02 Well I was not robbed of $1095.00 it was stolen. mad

#393951 - 17/01/08 01:03 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
RedX Offline

Quote:
Chef, I am not saying he is responsible for his sons ACTIONS, not at all. In the law enforcement field, by some chance you are walking down the street some guys robs your wallet which contains $500. By some freak chance you know who this guy is, being a friend of a friend etc. Now you go to the police right? First because you where robbed, second you want to find the guy who robbed you. You tell the police you know the guy etc. etc. Well first the police will check his last known address, in which they cannot locate him. The next place the police will go and ask for his whereabouts would be his/hers family. They do have somewhat of a moral obligation to let police know where there son/daughter is especially if they committed an illegal act. Not saying cops take this type of thing at top priority but I just used that as an example. That scenario is in a perfect world. Just my .02 Well I was not robbed of $1095.00 it was stolen. mad
Are you a police officer?....and is Rialto, CA in your jurisdiction?....or the postal system?.....or online enforcement?

What Jr. has done is wrong and needs to be punished and reimbursed.....But that does not give every Joe Blow who has been wronged by Jr., the right to call up his father and harass him.

:rolleyes:

#393952 - 17/01/08 03:44 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am PD in Chicago and can only wish it was CA. I will be out in his neck of the woods come Feb. If not resolved by then his father will not be hassled just some simple questions or if Spencer Jr. cares to meet me then both parties can be on our merry ways. I am done on the Spencer Sr. subject.

#393953 - 17/01/08 06:42 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Anyone know Senior's address? Who gives a flying cow if he is annoyed? His asshole son stole money from us, he has a moral obligation to tell us where he is.
Moral obligation to help fix his sons fuck ups? Give me a break, you don't actually believe that any parent is responsible for the actions of their GROWN UP child...do you?[/b]
Chef, how much cash did Jr. take from you?

#393954 - 17/01/08 09:04 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
Chef, how much cash did Jr. take from you?[/b]
Jr. didn't take shit from me, but what does that have to do with whether or not Sr. is responsible, morally or otherwise, to help you fix what his son did?

#393955 - 18/01/08 07:06 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
Chef, how much cash did Jr. take from you?[/b]
Jr. didn't take shit from me
Right, so shut up, none of this concerns you. You come here and tell us we can't ask Sr. where his son is. If you have any suggestions on how to alleviate our problem, then please do so. If not, don't tell us what we can or cannot do. Our money was stolen from us, and we just want it back. Leave us alone.
In my mind, Spencer Jr. isn't a grown man, but a thieve, a criminal. A grown man should have been taught to face the consequence of his actions, and not duck and hide.
Some of us are just too fed up with the shit he fed us. Some of us emailed, called him 100+ times, and only less than 15 times did he answer. Some of us waited 5 months for our products, only to find that he abandoned us while taking our money.
So don't come in here telling us what to do, we have done everything else possible.
Please understand our pain and frustration Cheftyler, I am sorry if I have upset you by merely stating that we should call Senior and ask him where his son is.

#393956 - 18/01/08 12:27 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Right on SeaClub!!!!!!!!! Chef [Save the fine unicorns]

#393957 - 18/01/08 12:32 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

#393958 - 18/01/08 12:40 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Cuz you guys seem to have a thick skull... Sr has been called... and he is NOT out to help track down his son.

Quote:
I know people that have called him already (Sr that is) and let me tell you. Your not the first, second, third... ... .... .... .... .... ... and certainly do NOT expect a warm reception.
Quote:
[LOL] Nope he doesnt.. you will have to find Jr.

Quote:
I called that number and this is what I got. Me: "Hello may I speak to Spencer Low?" Spencer: This is him." Me: "Did you use to own SLR?" Spencer: "How did you get this number? Don't ever call this number again!!" Now normally if I had the wrong number someone would say you have the wrong number, but why would he get so defensive? I proceeded to call 2 more times and he said he never owned or heard of SLR and that he was going to call the cops on me.

#393959 - 18/01/08 12:53 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
FSRBIKER Offline

Has anyone tried doing what I suggested yet?

Quote:

Just my $.02
EOE...Opening Soon!

#393960 - 18/01/08 12:58 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Surely I would hope they have.... that email has been on the website for a couple weeks now.

Quote:
Has anyone tried doing what I suggested yet?

Quote:
[b]Is that the same e-mail address he always used? He said to contact him using that e-mail, I would suggest each and every customer he owes parts to contact him in a CIVIL manner and ask for the status of their order(also include your phone number), that's it no other comments. Make sure to use an e-mail with a "received and read" verification if you can that way you know if the e-mail has reached his account and was read. Again I would use a civil tone so he has no justification for not answering your question on the status.

Just my $.02
[/b]

#393961 - 22/01/08 10:02 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

#393962 - 22/01/08 11:44 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
RedX Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by MemorEsto:
Chef... if what i'm reading is correct, and with that taking logic from the past 2 pages. You should call of these guy's fathers and tell them they raised dumbass sons. And BTW Spencer JR has F'd me over boys so don't start that shit with me. [Finger]
Well.....Got-dammit....don't be bringing logic into this.....There be a lynchin' to be had.

Hmmmm.....I wonder if SLR, Jr's favortie aunt has a chihuaha that will come when called. confused

Go after SLR, Jr., but leave his family members alone. If criminal acts have occurred (and it does sound like they have...or at least they SHOULD be criminal offenses) and the correct law enforcement agencies investigate, then they can use what legal means they have to locate the offender.

laugh

#393963 - 28/01/08 03:20 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Anybody here from SL Jr.??????? Received any product that was owed to them or what? This thread is pretty quite.

#393964 - 28/01/08 11:09 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Gymbo can prolly track him down..Someone from a Cali club get him on the case.

#393965 - 29/01/08 05:30 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Anybody here from SL Jr.??????? Received any product that was owed to them or what? This thread is pretty quite.
Anybody do what was suggested???????

#393966 - 29/01/08 12:28 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

What keep asking nicely and keep getting fucked over?? After 5 months my tank of nice is empty.

#393967 - 29/01/08 12:51 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

No, obviously asking Jr nicely isn't working...something about doing the same thing over and over again the same way and expecting a different result being the definition of insanity comes to mind...

Legal options, inquire with the proper authorities in CA and AZ, get them working on the case?

#393968 - 31/01/08 08:08 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sick 'em!

Contact Us
Do you have a consumer problem that you can't resolve? Maybe Gary Harper can.

Collect copies of your receipts, papers and other documents to prove your case. Include a note explaining your problem, along with a day and evening phone number so we can reach you, to:

3 On Your Side
5555 N. Seventh Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85013

If you prefer, you may e-mail information about your complaint to 3oys@azfamily.com. Because of the large volume of letters 3 On Your Side receives, we regret that we can't respond to each individual letter or e-mail.

You can also call (602) 207-3470 for instructions on contacting us.

Note: You must be willing to do an on-camera interview with the 3 On Your Side team.

#393969 - 31/01/08 02:57 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA
Where is Socalpunx?

He used to be SLR's biggest advocate and supposedly kept in close contact with him regularly.

#393970 - 01/02/08 06:16 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by KJ_dragon:
Where is Socalpunx?

He used to be SLR's biggest advocate and supposedly kept in close contact with him regularly.
He's playing in the desert with Baldwin Racing laugh

#393971 - 05/02/08 09:23 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Axle Offline

It's up on Pirate now. I guess we'll see what happens.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?p=7837090#post7837090

Axle

#393972 - 05/02/08 10:08 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Chris Mc Offline

Loc: St Charles, MO
You may be better off posting the actual story on PBB rather than a link to XOC. Historically, PBB hasn't been too fond of XOC, plus if I was a member there I wouldn't want to click another link to another site just to read someone's sob story. You'll have better luck if you leave XOC out of it. Its a Nissan-customer/Nissan-vendor issue, not an XOC issue. Most people over at PBB think of XOC'ers as sniveling, whiny, pussies. I'm not going to argue that point one way or another [Finger] , just saying you'd have better luck without involving XOC.

#393973 - 05/02/08 10:10 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

you bought a Jeep Liberty? [Huh?]

#393974 - 05/02/08 10:40 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
spalind Offline

Low Sr. AND Jr. were at the Parker, AZ BITD race this weekend or so I was told...

#393975 - 05/02/08 11:06 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
FSRBIKER Offline

I would put the story in the Classifieds/Bad Sellers and Disputes section, it's going to get lost in the Chit Chat forum.

I agree also you should post what is happening instead of linking it to this thread.
EOE...Opening Soon!

#393976 - 05/02/08 02:04 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Chris Mc Offline

Loc: St Charles, MO
Looks like SLR has surfaced over on Pirate, and has some kind words for "you Xterra freaks" and "XOC IDIOTS". Good luck guys, contacting him and taking his word has worked so well in the past... [Freak]

Quote:
spencerlowracing@gmail.com

IS that so hard for you Xterra freaks????

Get a life....... If this matter does not pertain to you....THEN, GET A LIFE....

Anybody that has an open business matter, please email me.... Im not running, I have payment plans, and tracking # for customers that have emailed me.... Crying on XOC and other boards will not do a damm thing....
AGAIN, spencerlowracing@gmail.com

It works....

Bossman..... I have given him 2 tracking #s and worked out any open items over 20 emails within 6-10 hours of his OG email....

1ZV8Y6770392690689

K046 500 6046

Axle, do have an open business matter, or just NO LIFE???? If you do, please email me and I would love to work something out....

I'm sorry that I have to come off in this tone, It just the Nissan Boards shut me out and love to see this get worse... I have done everything i can to make any open items right..... Im broke and have lost everything i have worked my ass off for 6-7 years........ I started this company and lost the company... It has nothing to do with my old man... I bit off more than I could chew since day 1.... Get over it XOC IDIOTS... Im tired of all the smack talking and lies...

If anybody needs to work any details out.... spencerlowracing@gmail.com

I still have product and will take care of ANY SLR customers...................

Please email me and lock up this internet BULL SHIT.............

Lance and mods, please respect my IP address........

#393977 - 05/02/08 02:17 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
RedX Offline

laugh

#393978 - 05/02/08 04:26 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Axle Offline

Wow, I guess he's kept an eye on this thread waiting for somebody to do something. I guess that now it's been done he's in defensive mode. Funny how he's the third reply in the thread on Pirate huh?

Axle

#393979 - 05/02/08 05:32 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
GrnXnham Offline

Loc: Tacoma, WA
Thank god I've never ordered from this asshole!

But I do find this thread entertaining and the thread over at Pirate as well.

I like the way that he is screwing all of you out of a bunch of money and now he is making YOU GUYS out to be the "bad guys!"

And it looks like some people over on Pirate are even buying it!

There's all types in this world...

#393980 - 05/02/08 06:03 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
FSRBIKER Offline

I just don't know why everyone waited this long to post something on Pirate, I mentioned it would get out in the open and a quick response over there. If I was owed parts and have e-mailed him using that address I would post up over there.
EOE...Opening Soon!

#393981 - 05/02/08 06:53 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I just don't know why everyone waited this long to post something on Pirate, I mentioned it would get out in the open and a quick response over there. If I was owed parts and have e-mailed him using that address I would post up over there.
Yeah... same here. If someone had my cash I would be all over the place, tracking that person down & using every avenue available. Not waiting for someone else to do the work for me.

#393982 - 06/02/08 09:22 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I finally got a refund from my credit card company. The bottom line with SLR is very poor communication. He had the opportunity to tell his customers what was up, what was the plan, and ask for us to work with him as he worked through his trouble. Instead, he left people very much in the dark, WHILE he had their money. And now it would seem he is trying to save face, ironically by clearly communicating with people who he doesn't owe money/product to.

I've done some very stupid things in my life. I guess a big part of maturing is realizing when you do something stupid, it's best to come clean, take whatever lumps come, and walk away knowing you accepted responsibilty for the problem you created.

#393983 - 07/02/08 09:43 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
FSRBIKER Offline

Well it's already on page 8 and lost in the shuffle, move the post to the Classifieds/Bad Seller's area and it will stay visible to everyone.

What also amazes me is how many people have been bitching here and only Bossman has posted up his complaint/issues on Pirate4x4. If you want to get you money or product then register/post over on Pirate4x4, it's obvious that SLR knows that he has to take action if you make your voice known there.

I would also ask Spencer what about warranty on his parts, I know he produced some nice stuff but there is the occasional problem with anyone's products.
EOE...Opening Soon!

#393984 - 07/02/08 08:03 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

im guessing if you cant get a product or your money back in a resonable time...then I highly doubt hell ever help out with a warranty

#393985 - 07/02/08 10:15 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

if the product is made by someone else, I would contact that original manufacturer.

#393986 - 08/02/08 06:49 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Yasha:
if the product is made by someone else, I would contact that original manufacturer.
With a few exceptions, the stuff was made by SLR.

#393987 - 08/02/08 10:13 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

then I'd just kiss it goodbye

#393988 - 09/02/08 12:14 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

We are the XOC idiots?

Like we don't work our own asses off to pay for the parts we bought from him? And sent countless emails, and phone calls to him asking where the parts are after two to three months only to be ignored completely by him?

#393989 - 09/02/08 12:27 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
XOC Offline
Admin

Quote:
We are the XOC idiots?

Like we don't work our own asses off to pay for the parts we bought from him? And sent countless emails, and phone calls to him asking where the parts are after two to three months only to be ignored completely by him?
Sounds alot like what MVM was saying when Plush Fab was screwing people over.

#393990 - 10/02/08 07:42 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
spalind Offline

I just don't understand why he keeps saying "contact me, I'll make good on it, blah, blah, blah" when he hasn't shown the slightest inclination to do so?? I mean, why bother even posting at this point unless he REALLY intended to make good...which he obviously doesn't...

#393991 - 10/02/08 08:33 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Paul H Offline

Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
it is to buy himself time

#393992 - 10/02/08 11:53 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
FSRBIKER Offline

Again I would suggest anyone with issues make them known on Pirate, he registered and responded within hours....he is obviously worried about his repuation in the racing community and lots of people know who he is and how to get a hold of him on Pirate. He really had no choice but to respond.

Quote:
Originally posted by spalind:
I just don't understand why he keeps saying "contact me, I'll make good on it, blah, blah, blah" when he hasn't shown the slightest inclination to do so?? I mean, why bother even posting at this point unless he REALLY intended to make good...which he obviously doesn't...
EOE...Opening Soon!

#393993 - 10/02/08 06:55 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by akaMud:
I got lucky and got a new set of bushings before he went toes up. If I can find the old ones I'll measure and post up the size. The balljoints can replaced with Pathfinder or Hardbody parts from NAPA.
Bushings for the steering system?? Replace the brass ones when they wear out with the stock plastic ones. They last longer.

#393994 - 11/02/08 05:21 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
RedX Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by XterraAdam:
Quote:
Originally posted by akaMud:
[b]I got lucky and got a new set of bushings before he went toes up. If I can find the old ones I'll measure and post up the size. The balljoints can replaced with Pathfinder or Hardbody parts from NAPA.
Bushings for the steering system?? Replace the brass ones when they wear out with the stock plastic ones. They last longer.[/b]
Sounds like he (or she) is referring to the upper control arm bushings.

wink

#393995 - 11/02/08 09:56 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Spencer Offline

actually he is talking about the idler arm bushing.

#393996 - 11/02/08 09:58 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Spencer Offline

By the way my name is Spencer but last name is not Low

My suggestion is that you follow up with him via email provided.

I spend over 10k with him, it took time, but I was taken care of eventually.

#393997 - 12/02/08 06:10 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
RedX Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Spencer:
actually he is talking about the idler arm bushing.
OK....cool. I wrongly associated the mention of bushings and balljoints.

Thank you for the clarification. [ThumbsUp]

#393998 - 13/02/08 07:50 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I will say this, I like my SLR stuff, Maybe someone can send Shrock an SLR UCA and have him press off a few....

#393999 - 13/02/08 08:17 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

All of my dealings with Spenser were good. He was always fair and honest with me. I believe he will make good if given the opportunity. I feel bad for Spenser that he is no longer in business. It can be pretty devistating and overwhelming to loose everything. Hopefully he will recover and make another go of it. We could all use the high-quality parts he makes. Now then, let the flames begin.

#394000 - 13/02/08 01:55 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by XterraAdam:
I will say this, I like my SLR stuff, Maybe someone can send Shrock an SLR UCA and have him press off a few....
Now why would he do that?

#394001 - 13/02/08 09:19 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Unfortunately I was unable to acquire any of SLR's parts. I hear good reviews about the quality of his work and yes it's a bummer to hear they are no longer in business. I can understand why some of you would literally want his head for what has happened.

Rather than all of us grieving over this like a friend who has passed, why not focus our efforts towards another respectable fabricator to expand their product lines to fill the void SLR left behind?

I'm not proclaiming to understand anything in the business world but it seems when a demand arises, somebody will always be willing to step in and supply that demand.

I mean companies like Total Chaos already make the long travel kit. How much R&D would they have to do to make just a basic UCA along with their long-travel UCA's?

It's just an idea and I'm doped up on flu-meds. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

#394002 - 15/02/08 03:16 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

What specific products do you want to see developed?

#394003 - 15/02/08 04:21 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by hoohaa:
how about a roof rack?

#394004 - 18/02/08 06:53 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
SAS kit that's not blue !!!!! laugh

#394005 - 18/02/08 01:58 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

UCA's, headers, armor, LOCKERS. Anything for the X. Nothing against the fabbers that are available now... just more options and hopefully lower costs will come with the competition. Some of the kits and armor packages are just way out of a normal income range.

#394006 - 18/02/08 06:14 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
FSRBIKER Offline

You are not likely going to see much lower prices since the sales volume isn't there, the companies have to recoup their initial expenses like R&D, tooling, etc. That's a big reason you don't see the big companies jumping in making lifts, lockers, headers, etc for Nissan's...not enough sales to justify the expense.

Quote:
Originally posted by Drake N Bama:
UCA's, headers, armor, LOCKERS. Anything for the X. Nothing against the fabbers that are available now... just more options and hopefully lower costs will come with the competition. Some of the kits and armor packages are just way out of a normal income range.
EOE...Opening Soon!

#394007 - 18/02/08 06:17 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
FSRBIKER Offline

I am starting to sound like a broken record but WHERE ARE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO BITCHED ABOUT NOT GETTING PRODUCT FROM SLR? :rolleyes:

No updates here and certainly nothing posted over at Pirate4x4. confused
EOE...Opening Soon!

#394008 - 20/02/08 02:54 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Spare Tire carrier thats htich mounted.

#394009 - 20/02/08 05:27 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
FSRBIKER Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by lmhin2004:
Quote:
[b]What specific products do you want to see developed?
Spare Tire carrier thats htich mounted.[/b]
There are a few companies that already make them, here is one for $75 http://www.etrailer.com/pc-FMH~6715.htm?utm_source=shopzilla&utm_medium=ppc
EOE...Opening Soon!

#394010 - 20/02/08 08:36 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
A replacement differentials with a lower ratio or at least stonger gears in the stock ratio.

#394011 - 21/02/08 01:00 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by PaulXyZ:
Quote:
A replacement differentials with a lower ratio or at least stonger gears in the stock ratio.[/b]
No details, but the gears are coming.

#394012 - 24/02/08 02:01 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by lmhin2004:
[b]
Quote:
Spare Tire carrier thats htich mounted.[/b]
There are a few companies that already make them, here is one for $75 http://www.etrailer.com/pc-FMH~6715.htm?utm_source=shopzilla&utm_medium=ppc [/b]
So every time you want to open the trunk you have to remove the tire first?

#394013 - 02/03/08 07:08 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
XCJ Offline

Loc: Chandler, AZ
Quote:
So every time you want to open the trunk you have to remove the tire first?
Looks like it...

That part is designed to connect to a hitch on the front of a vehicle; something that you see on RV's and such.

Check this one out: Hitch Gate . Way too much money if you ask me, but it is hitch mounted.

#394014 - 04/03/08 11:25 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by XCJ:
Quote:
[b]So every time you want to open the trunk you have to remove the tire first?
Looks like it...

That part is designed to connect to a hitch on the front of a vehicle; something that you see on RV's and such.

Check this one out: Hitch Gate . Way too much money if you ask me, but it is hitch mounted.[/b]
Wow, at that price you might as well buy a shrock bumper.

#394015 - 11/03/08 08:42 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I am starting to sound like a broken record but WHERE ARE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO BITCHED ABOUT NOT GETTING PRODUCT FROM SLR? :rolleyes:

I've given up on the mother fucker, emailed him, nothing, as usual. I'll just take my lost and do better research next time I order from small business vendors.

Got a pair of front bilsteins coming in the mail Friday! Finally after 6 months!

#394016 - 11/03/08 09:28 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
FSRBIKER Offline

Post this info over on Pirate as well, I would love to see him respond again in front of all his peers.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthrea...112#post7998112

Quote:
Quote:
[b]I am starting to sound like a broken record but WHERE ARE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO BITCHED ABOUT NOT GETTING PRODUCT FROM SLR? :rolleyes:

I've given up on the mother fucker, emailed him, nothing, as usual. I'll just take my lost and do better research next time I order from small business vendors.

Got a pair of front bilsteins coming in the mail Friday! Finally after 6 months![/b]
EOE...Opening Soon!

#394017 - 09/04/08 06:16 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

I finally got the issue resolved with my credit card company to get my refund.

About 2 months ago, I got a call from SLR apologizing for the problems and wanting to make it right by getting my order out to me. I laughed and asked why I would allow him to try and steal more money. He tried to argue, I hung up.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal