shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#393961 - 22/01/08 10:02 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

#393962 - 22/01/08 11:44 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by MemorEsto:
Chef... if what i'm reading is correct, and with that taking logic from the past 2 pages. You should call of these guy's fathers and tell them they raised dumbass sons. And BTW Spencer JR has F'd me over boys so don't start that shit with me. [Finger]
Well.....Got-dammit....don't be bringing logic into this.....There be a lynchin' to be had.

Hmmmm.....I wonder if SLR, Jr's favortie aunt has a chihuaha that will come when called. confused

Go after SLR, Jr., but leave his family members alone. If criminal acts have occurred (and it does sound like they have...or at least they SHOULD be criminal offenses) and the correct law enforcement agencies investigate, then they can use what legal means they have to locate the offender.

laugh

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#393963 - 28/01/08 03:20 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Anybody here from SL Jr.??????? Received any product that was owed to them or what? This thread is pretty quite.

#393964 - 28/01/08 11:09 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Gymbo can prolly track him down..Someone from a Cali club get him on the case.

#393965 - 29/01/08 05:30 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by bossman5:
Anybody here from SL Jr.??????? Received any product that was owed to them or what? This thread is pretty quite.
Anybody do what was suggested???????

#393966 - 29/01/08 12:28 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

What keep asking nicely and keep getting fucked over?? After 5 months my tank of nice is empty.

#393967 - 29/01/08 12:51 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

No, obviously asking Jr nicely isn't working...something about doing the same thing over and over again the same way and expecting a different result being the definition of insanity comes to mind...

Legal options, inquire with the proper authorities in CA and AZ, get them working on the case?

#393968 - 31/01/08 08:08 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sick 'em!

Contact Us
Do you have a consumer problem that you can't resolve? Maybe Gary Harper can.

Collect copies of your receipts, papers and other documents to prove your case. Include a note explaining your problem, along with a day and evening phone number so we can reach you, to:

3 On Your Side
5555 N. Seventh Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85013

If you prefer, you may e-mail information about your complaint to 3oys@azfamily.com. Because of the large volume of letters 3 On Your Side receives, we regret that we can't respond to each individual letter or e-mail.

You can also call (602) 207-3470 for instructions on contacting us.

Note: You must be willing to do an on-camera interview with the 3 On Your Side team.

#393969 - 31/01/08 02:57 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA
Where is Socalpunx?

He used to be SLR's biggest advocate and supposedly kept in close contact with him regularly.

#393970 - 01/02/08 06:16 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by KJ_dragon:
Where is Socalpunx?

He used to be SLR's biggest advocate and supposedly kept in close contact with him regularly.
He's playing in the desert with Baldwin Racing laugh

#393971 - 05/02/08 09:23 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Axle Offline

Loc: Fort Carson, CO
It's up on Pirate now. I guess we'll see what happens.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?p=7837090#post7837090

Axle

#393972 - 05/02/08 10:08 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Chris Mc Offline

Loc: St Charles, MO
You may be better off posting the actual story on PBB rather than a link to XOC. Historically, PBB hasn't been too fond of XOC, plus if I was a member there I wouldn't want to click another link to another site just to read someone's sob story. You'll have better luck if you leave XOC out of it. Its a Nissan-customer/Nissan-vendor issue, not an XOC issue. Most people over at PBB think of XOC'ers as sniveling, whiny, pussies. I'm not going to argue that point one way or another [Finger] , just saying you'd have better luck without involving XOC.

#393973 - 05/02/08 10:10 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

you bought a Jeep Liberty? [Huh?]

#393974 - 05/02/08 10:40 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
Low Sr. AND Jr. were at the Parker, AZ BITD race this weekend or so I was told...

#393975 - 05/02/08 11:06 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
FSRBIKER Offline

Loc: Oak Ridge, NJ
I would put the story in the Classifieds/Bad Sellers and Disputes section, it's going to get lost in the Chit Chat forum.

I agree also you should post what is happening instead of linking it to this thread.
EOE...Opening Soon!

#393976 - 05/02/08 02:04 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Chris Mc Offline

Loc: St Charles, MO
Looks like SLR has surfaced over on Pirate, and has some kind words for "you Xterra freaks" and "XOC IDIOTS". Good luck guys, contacting him and taking his word has worked so well in the past... [Freak]

Quote:
spencerlowracing@gmail.com

IS that so hard for you Xterra freaks????

Get a life....... If this matter does not pertain to you....THEN, GET A LIFE....

Anybody that has an open business matter, please email me.... Im not running, I have payment plans, and tracking # for customers that have emailed me.... Crying on XOC and other boards will not do a damm thing....
AGAIN, spencerlowracing@gmail.com

It works....

Bossman..... I have given him 2 tracking #s and worked out any open items over 20 emails within 6-10 hours of his OG email....

1ZV8Y6770392690689

K046 500 6046

Axle, do have an open business matter, or just NO LIFE???? If you do, please email me and I would love to work something out....

I'm sorry that I have to come off in this tone, It just the Nissan Boards shut me out and love to see this get worse... I have done everything i can to make any open items right..... Im broke and have lost everything i have worked my ass off for 6-7 years........ I started this company and lost the company... It has nothing to do with my old man... I bit off more than I could chew since day 1.... Get over it XOC IDIOTS... Im tired of all the smack talking and lies...

If anybody needs to work any details out.... spencerlowracing@gmail.com

I still have product and will take care of ANY SLR customers...................

Please email me and lock up this internet BULL SHIT.............

Lance and mods, please respect my IP address........

#393977 - 05/02/08 02:17 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC

laugh

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#393978 - 05/02/08 04:26 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Axle Offline

Loc: Fort Carson, CO
Wow, I guess he's kept an eye on this thread waiting for somebody to do something. I guess that now it's been done he's in defensive mode. Funny how he's the third reply in the thread on Pirate huh?

Axle

#393979 - 05/02/08 05:32 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
GrnXnham Offline

Loc: Tacoma, WA
Thank god I've never ordered from this asshole!

But I do find this thread entertaining and the thread over at Pirate as well.

I like the way that he is screwing all of you out of a bunch of money and now he is making YOU GUYS out to be the "bad guys!"

And it looks like some people over on Pirate are even buying it!

There's all types in this world...

#393980 - 05/02/08 06:03 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
FSRBIKER Offline

I just don't know why everyone waited this long to post something on Pirate, I mentioned it would get out in the open and a quick response over there. If I was owed parts and have e-mailed him using that address I would post up over there.
EOE...Opening Soon!

#393981 - 05/02/08 06:53 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by FSRBIKER:
I just don't know why everyone waited this long to post something on Pirate, I mentioned it would get out in the open and a quick response over there. If I was owed parts and have e-mailed him using that address I would post up over there.
Yeah... same here. If someone had my cash I would be all over the place, tracking that person down & using every avenue available. Not waiting for someone else to do the work for me.

#393982 - 06/02/08 09:22 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I finally got a refund from my credit card company. The bottom line with SLR is very poor communication. He had the opportunity to tell his customers what was up, what was the plan, and ask for us to work with him as he worked through his trouble. Instead, he left people very much in the dark, WHILE he had their money. And now it would seem he is trying to save face, ironically by clearly communicating with people who he doesn't owe money/product to.

I've done some very stupid things in my life. I guess a big part of maturing is realizing when you do something stupid, it's best to come clean, take whatever lumps come, and walk away knowing you accepted responsibilty for the problem you created.

#393983 - 07/02/08 09:43 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
FSRBIKER Offline

Well it's already on page 8 and lost in the shuffle, move the post to the Classifieds/Bad Seller's area and it will stay visible to everyone.

What also amazes me is how many people have been bitching here and only Bossman has posted up his complaint/issues on Pirate4x4. If you want to get you money or product then register/post over on Pirate4x4, it's obvious that SLR knows that he has to take action if you make your voice known there.

I would also ask Spencer what about warranty on his parts, I know he produced some nice stuff but there is the occasional problem with anyone's products.
EOE...Opening Soon!

#393984 - 07/02/08 08:03 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

im guessing if you cant get a product or your money back in a resonable time...then I highly doubt hell ever help out with a warranty

#393985 - 07/02/08 10:15 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

if the product is made by someone else, I would contact that original manufacturer.

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal