I'll be updating my album tomorrow with the final rear bumper product (brake light is in, CB antenna is up).

...and to comment on Mikes concern on the closed thread, I would respectfully suggest he not jump into a bumper without seeing what all the hub-bub is all about.

I think Steve is still finalizing detail items, but nothing that would hinder production of the piece.

For vanity's argument, the grey looks very integrated with the stock trim on the Xterra (the color of the Calmini is grey).

For strength, the Calmini is much heavier. It will be very durable.... Much more durable than anything out currently.

The only reason I comment is that I have (one of the original) an ARB and I've seen the Calmini. Not many people have the first hand comments that I have and I wanted to add my .02 The bumper probably won't be out tomorrow, but it is definately worth the wait.

Report respectfully submitted by Ned smile

I'll add this after checking out their site: (there are dates for availability at the end)

CALMINI Winch Bumper for XTERRA- Center cradle design is made from thick ¼" steel plate for rigidity. Outer beams are formed from 3/16" thick steel plate. Not wimpy 10 ga. sheet metal. Unlike other brands, it’s designed to handle most Warn, Ramsey or Superwinch stand-up style integrated solenoid winch models up to 9500lbs. Features tapered ends for addition tire clearance. Approach angle is greatly increased over stock. Factory tow hooks remain in place. Clearanced to eliminate contact when body work flexes. Fully bolt-on, no welding or drilling required for installation. Finished in factory trim matching Steel Gray Metallic powder coat. Mounting hardware included.
Part # NP62450 Fits 2000-2001 Price $629.95 (Available Dec 2001)

Part # NP62451 Fits 2002 Price $629.95 (Available Jan 2002)

[ 11-09-2001: Message edited by: ned946 ]