Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#395490 - 27/01/05 08:27 PM Website Special
CALMINI Products Inc. Offline

Loc: Bakersfield, Ca.
We are now offering a special on the CALMINI 3.92:1 Gearset . Some of you may also notice the website change. Please feel free to email any dead links or additions that you feel might need to be added. This site is a work in progress and many updates will follow including: '05 parts, .pdf instructions, and project write-ups. If you have any questions please call our helpful sales staff or feel free to email sales@calmini.com . See you on the trail...

CALMINI Products, Inc.
Sales Department

#395491 - 27/01/05 08:35 PM Re: Website Special
Anonymous
Unregistered

Awesome. [ThumbsUp] Great improvements to the site. But I wanna know when can I get a prerunner bumper like the Frontier one for my X wink (nobody is ever satisfied are they). Those look sweet.

#395492 - 27/01/05 08:40 PM Re: Website Special
fastdrmr Offline

Loc: SLC, UT
I love the update!!!

Call me impatient... but is there anything that can hint toward 05 Xterra mods???

Thanks for all the support that you guys give to the Xterra Community.

#395493 - 28/01/05 05:25 AM Re: Website Special
Anonymous
Unregistered

What if you don't want the SYE? Can you cut $200 from the gears?

#395494 - 28/01/05 06:31 AM Re: Website Special
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
Quote:
Originally posted by Eric P.:
What if you don't want the SYE? Can you cut $200 from the gears?
Well lets do the math.. if it is free and you subtract it from the cost of the gears then...

The cost would be 1295.00

[Freak]

#395495 - 28/01/05 06:32 AM Re: Website Special

If you do not want the S.Y.E. we would be more than happy to take $200.00 off the price of the gearset.

CALMINI Products, Inc.
Sales Department

#395496 - 28/01/05 07:14 AM Re: Website Special
01SalsaXterra Offline

Loc: Suffolk County,NY,USA
Kick ass!! I am finally in the market for a set of T-case gears, and a slip-yoke would kick ass for trail fixes. I dont plan on lifting the truck any more than it is right now.
Once my tax refund is here, I am good to go for a set!!
Thanx Calmini!!

Actually. Quick question regarding the S.Y.E..
Do I need to replace the driveshaft (not re-use the stock shaft) in order to use it?
If thats the case I'd rather take the $200 off as well.

I got "IT" from ebay.
Now it burns when I pee..

#395497 - 28/01/05 09:04 AM Re: Website Special
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes, you have to replace the stock driveshaft with one that has a slip joint in it. That's the whole point.

#395498 - 28/01/05 09:28 AM Re: Website Special
XSAL Offline

Loc: 94043 -> 19355
The site is looking VERY nice. smile [ThumbsUp]

Is there a reason why Tie Rod Ends are listed under Pathfinder section, but not under Xterra and Frontier? confused

#395499 - 28/01/05 09:56 AM Re: Website Special

Akio- Good find. Ask and you shall receive : Tie Rod Ends

Also, to help clear up any misconceptions: All items stating that we are taking pre-orders follow our standard backorder terms. We do not charge until the day parts ship. In the case of a brand new part, calling up and placing an order simply holds your place in line and helps to speed up the production process. With no orders, we will not put parts into production. We will call once parts are available to ensure that you do still want the parts. Any questions, please email.

CALMINI Products, Inc.
Sales Department

#395500 - 28/01/05 11:56 AM Re: Website Special
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey, FYI, the page... http://www.purenissan.com/r200_front_lsd.htm

You wouldn't know it was a Front LSD unless you looked at it in the Address or clicked from the link on the left. I initially clicked on it through the Drive Train Extras and thought it was for the Rear.

P.S. How hard is the R200 to install with basic tools and little front diff knowledge?

Thanks and nice site, Keep those mods coming. I'm sure you'll be seeing more business as the economy improves, gas is cheaper and we get these things paid off. [ThumbsUp]

#395501 - 28/01/05 12:20 PM Re: Website Special

Conundrum - Thanks for the notice LSD Page Fixed
I wouldn't recommend installing it without someone knowledgeable nearby. Setting the proper backlash is the single most important step in installing the LSD or problems will certainly arise.

Keep them coming... smile

CALMINI Products, Inc.
Sales Department

#395502 - 28/01/05 12:42 PM Re: Website Special
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
I'm also interested in your bumper. In this case the rear Frontier bumper.

My rear plastic is bashed up and I'm replacing it with fiberglass pieces and then adding a bumper. I allready have the fiberglass and am just kind of waiting to see what I'm going to do bumper wise before we move on with it.

Pic.

pic 2

Since the net result of the rear end will look pretty close to the Frontier do you think that it will be compatable? Since both share the same frame would the bumpers of the X and Fronty mount in the same spot?

My only concern is fitting the outside horns and the tightness of the fitment.

Any ideas on taking an accurate measurement? How soon before this will be available as a production item? Color choices?

Thank you.
Patrick.

#395503 - 28/01/05 12:58 PM Re: Website Special
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by CALMINI Products Inc.:
Conundrum - Thanks for the notice LSD Page Fixed
I wouldn't recommend installing it without someone knowledgeable nearby. Setting the proper backlash is the single most important step in installing the LSD or problems will certainly arise.

Keep them coming... smile

CALMINI Products, Inc.
Sales Department
Thanks! I'm sure that'll clear up any confusion and I'll take that advice and will be considering this Mod in the future. [ThumbsUp]

#395504 - 28/01/05 02:06 PM Re: Website Special

Patrick - The inside measurement between the bumper ends is 66" if that helps you any. The bumper should also fit an Xterra although my one concern would be the gray bumper caps. They seem to extend further than the Frontier bed sides. I'll double check and let you know what I find.
As mentioned previously, all of these bumpers are currently on a pre-order basis until we hit 10 orders. Once we reach that amount, bumpers hit production. For the first run we more than likely will offer them in either black or gray. However after the first run, we may only offer them in the gray powdercoat.

CALMINI Products Inc.
Sales Department

#395505 - 28/01/05 02:46 PM Re: Website Special
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hmmm now that the 05's are on the way ... are we looking at cheaper bumper prices down the road, I too would sure like to purchase a new bumper for my X.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal