Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#395766 - 19/07/04 01:24 PM Xterraparts.com
marmillerX Offline

Loc: Shrewsbury, MA
On July 2nd I ordered a bunch of stuff from Xterraparts.com that I wanted to get for ECXC on July 22nd. Of the parts I ordered every Calmini piece was out-of-stock. So they said it would be drop shipped from Calmini and would be an extra 1 to 2 days. I was cool with that but now I just found out today that nothing will get to me until I return from ECXC. I never thought it would take 23 days to get my products. I guess it serves me right from not ordering straight from Calmini but I didn't want to order from 5 different places to get everything I wanted. Has any one else had problems with Xterraparts.com or was this just bad luck for me. Sorry but I needed to vent.

#395767 - 19/07/04 01:31 PM Re: Xterraparts.com
Anonymous
Unregistered

All Calmini Products are drop shipped when you order from XterraParts.com. I do not believe they carry stock of the product.

#395768 - 19/07/04 01:56 PM Re: Xterraparts.com
MaloCS Offline

I always avoid the middleman if I can. Why add an extra factor into the equation when it's not necessary.

#395769 - 19/07/04 02:52 PM Re: Xterraparts.com
marmillerX Offline

Loc: Shrewsbury, MA
I wanted to order a bunch of different products that were from different companies but to only deal with one vendor. The Calmini parts I ordered were very basic stuff. I wanted to get an Ider arm brace, gas and transfer skids, and swaybar disco's. I guess I learned my lesson to cut out the middle man.

#395770 - 19/07/04 06:55 PM Re: Xterraparts.com
XTER-RAW Offline

Loc: Bay Area
Is that why? I ordered a calmini parts couple of weeks ago and still haven't arrived. They're supposed to e-mail me a t# when it ships out, but never received one at all. I guess this will be the first & last time i'm ordering from xterraparts.com [ThumbsDown]

#395771 - 19/07/04 06:59 PM Re: Xterraparts.com
dano Offline

Loc: Ridgefield Park, NJ
I can sell you my swaybar discos (never used see buy and sell) and get them to you by Wednesday if its too late to cancel any part of the order.
But the man worthwhile
is the man who can smile
when his shorts are too tight in the seat.

#395772 - 19/07/04 07:11 PM Re: Xterraparts.com
Anonymous
Unregistered

take a look here

let me just say it doesn't help to order straight from a manufacturer

#395773 - 19/07/04 07:26 PM Re: Xterraparts.com
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
I just ordered the Calmini AAL and the Idler arm brace from Xterraparts....let's see how they do. I would like it before the end of the month.

#395774 - 19/07/04 08:21 PM Re: Xterraparts.com
Yzerman Offline

Loc: Cave Creek, AZ
Yeah, I did the same last month ordering my Calmini Shackles from them and it took 2-weeks and Calmini forgot to pack the nuts/washers with the bolts.

The only reason I ordered them from xterraparts.com is because I was ordering more things other than the Shackles. Thought I might save a few bucks on shipping. I guess you get what you pay for sometimes.

#395775 - 20/07/04 09:58 AM Re: Xterraparts.com
ShipRekd1 Offline

dont blame xterraparts...blame calmini. they are notorious for saying an item is in stock and then it takes 2 weeks before it ships.

#395776 - 20/07/04 10:34 PM Re: Xterraparts.com
Anonymous
Unregistered

I ordered some regular maintenance stuff from 'em like filters as well as a carpet for the cargo area. (All Nissan parts) Everything arrived on time as stated. Only problem I had was that the carpet for the cargo area was short on one side. Anyway I called them right away and and explained the issue. They sent some UPS guy 2-3 days later to pick it up along with a letter stating what had been the problem. Soon after I received the correct carpet at no extra cost to me.
I was happy with my orders and will likely order from them again... at least Nissan parts anyway.

#395777 - 04/08/04 07:07 AM Re: Xterraparts.com
Anonymous
Unregistered

I had ordered the internal bike rack and the wheel holder form Xterraparts.com.

I had no issues I had ordered it in middle of the week and had requested for two days overnight shipping so I would have for the weekend of July 4th.

Sure it enough it had arrived on time.

When ordered items such as shocks and stuff throgh a thrird party it is not the middle mans fault if there is a deley it is most of the time the supplyer.

#395778 - 05/08/04 06:10 PM Re: Xterraparts.com
Booya Offline

Loc: Utah
For me, Xterraparts has been quick on shipping things they have. When I ordered my Calmini products, I just went straight through them and it seems you should always set some leeway time just in case.

#395779 - 05/08/04 06:15 PM Re: Xterraparts.com
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have to say that xterraparts.com, courtesy nissan, whatever has been great for me. Had one time where they shipped the wrong item twice but they were quick to remedy the situation. They've always been really helpful on the phone so don't write them off just yet.

How a company handles screw ups always either makes me a life long customer or a life long boycotter.

#395780 - 10/08/04 03:49 PM Re: Xterraparts.com
Anonymous
Unregistered

I had shipping problems with calmini parts i ordered through xterraparts.com also. once i was told it was coming direct from camini i called them up and got the runaround a bit from them. Took almost 4 weeks to get the diff skid plate. Excellent quality but .... slow. some people it seems, have completely different ideas of what "oh it will ship out tomorrow" means. [Freak]

#395781 - 11/08/04 09:13 AM Re: Xterraparts.com
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
I've had wrong parts and long ass delays, as well as fast shipping of the right parts...its pot luck.

smile

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

#395782 - 11/08/04 06:47 PM Re: Xterraparts.com
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
I've never had problems with xterraparts.

(Of course, I haven't ordered any after-market from them, either)
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal