Well, we are finally home from Moab and more..
We left April 1st, and just got home April 17th.
We are sorting through 6 Gig of pictures Danielle and I took.

We ran Hells Revenge with minor skidplate clanging. No trail damage surprisingly. But the rear tires rubbed like a mother due to the lack of rear bumpstop extensions on my lift. I ran 32"X11.5" Dunlops on Stock Pathy rims, stock offset and BS and they still rubbed, but based on the amount of flex I had, I can imagine why.
Some of the flexing pictures show the tire barely fitting in the wheel well, obviously rubbing bad.

After Hells Revenge the clutch started making weird noises. Kinda like a throwout bearing noise from dead stop to moving, not to mention 3rd gear grinding/rumbling. So, a new centerforce clutch is on order soon..
Hopefully not a new tranny.
We'll see what happens. frown

We hit The Grand Canyon, Arches Nat. Park, Canyonlands (also offroaded in Canyonlands), Sedona, AZ, hiking, camping, hotels, etc.. 5700 miles total. I have an Excel spreadsheet that I'll post soon (format compliments of Brent). Pretty funny looking at mileage, costs, etc..

Talk to everyone soon once we recover!!!
I cant wait to see all of the pix/videos out there, and to post some of ours.
Be warned, its going to take us a while to post the pix, Danielle was shooting 6.3 megapixels in raw format. And I was shooting my 3.3 megapixel camera in Tiff format (9+ meg each).
For those wondering why we shoot at such ridiculously high resolution.. I have a 42" wide format HP Designjet color plotter at my office and can print out ANY size we want on 36" or 42" rolls of bond, photo paper, or vellum. laugh

We wanted to Thank everyone that organized this event. We had a great time and met a lot of great people.

Ken & Danielle
Xtreme Photography
O1SalsaX

I got "IT" from ebay.
Now it burns when I pee..