I wanted to thank those folks who attended goneMOAB 2007. This was the biggest goneMOAB yet. We had at least 45 trucks and 72 individuals attend the event from 10 states and Canada!

A special thanks goes out to all of our trail bosses and tail gunners (Kev, Steve Kramer, Eric P, Todd, Big E, Ben and Tyler).

This event would not have been possible without the support of the Xterra and Nissan clubs across the country and our corporate sponsors who donated their time, money and materials to the event. Those sponsors who deserve your support are:

Calmini (trail bossed, brought their HB, drove mag coverage, tons of behind the scenes support, donated to the raffle).
Nissan NA (donated to the event, brought out the new project X2, sponsored a dinner, participated in trail runs)
Tentrax (donated to the raffle).
Apple Computer (donated to the raffle).
Sony (donated to the raffle).
Milwaukee Tools (donated to the raffle).
Circuit City (donated to the raffle).
Craftsman Tools (donated to the raffle).
Phillips (donated to the raffle).
Chevron (donated to the raffle and thank you gifts for trail bosses and gunners).
Rancho Suspension (donated to the raffle).

If I missed anyone or any company please let me know.

We are looking for an even bigger event next year with more trails, evening events and optional day activities. Many of you had great ideas for things to do. We are going to try and implement many of these.

As this event has grown I can’t do it all myself any more. Because of this, a number of folks have stepped up to the plate and are going to be helping out. This should lead to an even better event!

I hope to see you all at goneMOAB7 May 18th-23rd 2008!

Take Care,

-Doug