Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#404827 - 26/10/04 01:11 PM Re: Highway trouble
Anonymous
Unregistered

"Uhhh, uh uh, settle down, Beavis."

#404828 - 26/10/04 01:44 PM Re: Highway trouble
Anonymous
Unregistered

someone needs a nap [Huh?]

#404829 - 26/10/04 07:14 PM Re: Highway trouble
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by DoMo617:
I bet you wear abercrombie and bitch
[LOL]

bump.
[Spit]

#404830 - 27/10/04 09:59 AM Re: Highway trouble
Anonymous
Unregistered

ya, I was mad at other stuff, kinda vented on this site. Sorry

#404831 - 29/10/04 11:50 AM Re: Highway trouble
Anonymous
Unregistered

Perhaps with a lift kit and some whoppin' oversize tires the kid could hit a buck ten??

#404832 - 29/10/04 01:42 PM Re: Highway trouble
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Just_Blue:
For example: If I go to a library and try to find a book on "how to make explosives" I don't want some jackass to jump in my way giving me their opinion about how explosives affects lives, or their own personal experience on "well I had a firecracker once, and I tell ya that stuff is just plainly unsafe". I CAME TO LIBRARY TO FIND A BOOK (INFORMATION) AND ONLY TO FIND A BOOK, SO IF YOU CAN'T HELP ME THAN I DON'T CARE.
Sombody said this exact thing on this site before. [Huh?]

#404833 - 31/10/04 08:46 AM Re: Highway trouble
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thought I'd add my $0.02.

Okay, I worked as an EMT in the UK for 4 years, you name it I've seen it. The worst accidents we delt with were high speed loss of control.

Next time you hit 100 in your X. Think of your family who have to come and identify your mangled body when they pull you piece by piece out of the remains of your blood soaked X.

If you are lucky enough to survive the impact of whatever you hit. Try thinking about the pain you will be in while the EMT's try to keep you alive long enough to pull your ass out of the mangled wreckage. I've had people beg me to kill them when their legs are so badly mangled by the engine on their lap that we had to cut them off to pull them free of the vehicle. You'd be surprised how many people do not lose conciousness.

Worst case scenario. You walk away yourself unscathed while you watch on while the family of 4s lefeless mangled remains are pulled from the Family sedan you hit. You then have to live with their death on your hands the rest of your life.

For everyone who has got on this kids case, thank you. If you've never done the same thing yourself at one point in your life with your own car (Not necessarily your X) - Bullshit, we've all done it. Just don't do it again! smile

#404834 - 31/10/04 11:25 AM Re: Highway trouble
Anonymous
Unregistered

never did it in a car.. did it on a ninja tho.. talk about dust buster clean up of body parts..

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Ag Bullet, Paco Pico 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal