So I was down at Deaver today talking to Jeff about the Baja Bushings. We were ready to install them on my X, but they would not fit. The eye's on my springs are not quite round since they were hand forged. The fact that my springs were hand made by the masters is cool. It's just a bummer the bushings would not fit. On the bright side, Deaver is offering a newer set of the bushings that will fit an OEM Nissan spring pack. Jeff says that they are not made for street use *wink wink*. He actually did wink. The bushings are street legal so no problem there. In aplication you could probably expect a bit more body roll on the road. Since most of us are using a heavier duty shock that should be minimal, but it's hard to say for sure. What they do offroad is pretty cool though and even the die hard rock jockies can appreciate them. They will allow your rig to articulate the rear up to 18 degrees before you start twising the leaf pack. Pretty sweet IMO. He also said he is now offering an AAL for the spring under Nissan aplications. Previously it was just the SOA Fronties. Hope someone can use this info. Oh, almost forgot. The bushings are a wearable part. Life expectancy depends on how clean you keep them and how hard you wheel. Obviously, a faster driving style like mine would wear them out faster. The bearings they use are available so you can rebuild them. A snap ring is all that needs to be removed to replace them.