2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 124 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#429161 - 12/01/05 05:48 PM Re: Lowering your Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm posted at Ft. Sam; it's not that I don't like Texas I am just bitter because I can't go to the beach whenever I feel like it anymore [Crybaby]

Yeah, you're right, I should be pissed off at the lawyers. The Police were actually kind enough to give me a warning. Oh, well. Sue-hungry people cause stupid rules (I get it) [Huh?] [Uh Oh !]

#429162 - 12/01/05 06:40 PM Re: Lowering your Xterra
Rickster43 Offline

Loc: San Antonio,Texas
Quote:
Originally posted by mi_what:
...I'm posted at Ft. Sam; it's not that I don't like Texas I am just bitter because I can't go to the beach whenever I feel like it anymore..
Yeah..this place aint so bad...it's how you see it...just like any other place...of course, if you come to a "new" City with a bitter mind you will feel uncomfortable...

"The Universe without Music would be Madness"...

#429163 - 12/01/05 09:18 PM Re: Lowering your Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

I knew the whole thing would calm down after a few days. Although I would rather have a lifted X, that's just my opinion. You've done a rather impressive job with your mods and have made the X appealing to different group. Good luck with the competition, win one for the X.

#429164 - 12/01/05 10:24 PM Re: Lowering your Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah, San Antonio is better than Korea though! Thanks for the compliment MediStorm, I know what I am doing isn't for everybody but I will post pictures of my trophies for all to see what the X can do, both on the road and off. laugh

#429165 - 12/01/05 11:18 PM Re: Lowering your Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Mi, your X looks really good with the painted bumpers, grill, and moldings.. That is something I have definitely considered doing.

Personally I think it would look 1000 times better without the graphics though. I like my show vehicles clean. wink

Looks good though, definitely different. Keep us updated! [ThumbsUp]

#429166 - 13/01/05 12:25 AM Re: Lowering your Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

I took off the current graphics and am going to go with thin flames airbrushed...yeah buddy cool . I also repainted the bumpers with silver and highlighted certain spots with a deep jewel green color. looks alot better. I will try to get pictures up tomorrow.

#429167 - 13/01/05 09:26 AM Re: Lowering your Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think it looks good. The tv's in the head rest are cool. How hard was it to install? Did you have some place do it?

Anyway, i do like what other people have done to thier rides, but i could not find myself to do those extreme upgrades to a brand new truck. That's just me.

I always say, you pay for it. You do what you want to it.

#429168 - 13/01/05 01:18 PM Re: Lowering your Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

They were pretty hard because the headrest shroud was like 1 1/2" thick. Normally they are about 1/2". So I had to hallow out alot and it took awhile for me to get them to stay in there.
Thanks for the compliment.

#429169 - 13/01/05 10:17 PM Re: Lowering your Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

post more pics of the headrests.. You have gotten the attention of many with "junior offroaders" in the back seat..

#429170 - 14/01/05 10:59 AM Re: Lowering your Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

Certainly, If you go to the link for my buddies store on my cardomain website you can get great prices on headrest monitors, flip down screens, and dvd players. I am not saying that to promote his business, that is where I got my headrest monitors from and it was nearly 50 dollars cheaper than my sponsor wanted to give me (which was half off of everything). Also, if you have any questions be sure to ask.

#429171 - 19/01/05 02:41 PM Re: Lowering your Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

Was lookin' through some random X pictures when I found these and remembered this thread:

clicky

(Sorry for the link, the actual pictures were in a huge resolution)

Blegh! Personally, it makes me wanna vomit seeing these, but hey, might give ya some ideas on what it'll look like if you actually go through with it. Apparently if you lower your X you'll also get a cool show girl to pose with any pictures you take!

cool

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  SvenDog 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal